Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

RideOrDie

20 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Okay but can her team get her **** together about the clean & explicit version on Apple Music ? :skull:

First the explicit version literally disappeared this morning and now it's been replaced altogether by the clean version, despite showing the explicit lyrics.  

Wtf :biblio:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

26 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Okay but can her team get her **** together about the clean & explicit version on Apple Music ? :skull:

First the explicit version literally disappeared this morning and now it's been replaced altogether by the clean version, despite showing the explicit lyrics.  

the SZA curse :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Not the opposite of bland or generic :priceless: that would be a Björk / FKA twigs song. I think it's an ok-safe-pop song, definitely not the opposite of generic.

There's a whole spectrum in music, it's not like you can make a division between what's catchy and what's not and call it a day. Plus, not everything has to be groundbreaking in order to NOT being generic, otherwise one of the two names you just listed would be as generic as Doja Cat, just with different influences. And I'm not saying that this song is going to change the music landscape in any way. But some of y'all are acting like it's a track with zero personality that could have been sung or delivered by anyone, when it's not. It's a pop track by Doja Cat with specific influences, with top-notch qualities production-wise and melody-wise. What did you guys expect? A fusion between metal and rap music? 

The beat reminds me of Sugar by Maroon 5 kind of, obsessed. Love me some disco Doja and disco SZA

my only complaint for this is the knowledge that we’re not getting an R&B sza collab :oxygen2:

This is the ‘Focus’ to her ‘Problem’ 

But it is catchy tho 

1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

But it is catchy tho 

it’s really not :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

But it is catchy tho 

Not getting that comparison at all...

2 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

Not getting that comparison at all...

It sounds like a ‘Say So’ redux 

I get the Say So comparisons but I also don't. I definitely wouldn't call it a rehash at all. This vibe is so smoooooooooooooooooth. It's a dreamy summer afternoon I'm in love.

9 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

It sounds like a ‘Say So’ redux 

Say So should've been Hot Pink's lead anyways so maybe her team made sure not to make the same mistake twice.

2 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

I get the Say So comparisons but I also don't. I definitely wouldn't call it a rehash at all. This vibe is so smoooooooooooooooooth. It's a dreamy summer afternoon I'm in love.

da problem is dat my bitch loves to set a mood

if u listen to some tracks on Amala and Hot Pink people would get it

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

okay I thought I was tripping!

I actually got mad when I heard the censored one on my playlist, I was like I know damn well I put the explicit on here :rip: 

wait what the ****... in this censored version SZA’’s verse is still explicit :lmao: 

MESS

10 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

Say So should've been Hot Pink's lead anyways so maybe her team made sure not to make the same mistake twice.

Exactly.  That way the more interesting stuff is actually setup for better success.

I can’t tell you the amount of times people have said “Cyber Sex” and “Rules” deserved better.  Had they come after “Say So” they would’ve done better lol. 

11 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Exactly.  That way the more interesting stuff is actually setup for better success.

I can’t tell you the amount of times people have said “Cyber Sex” and “Rules” deserved better.  Had they come after “Say So” they would’ve done better lol. 

Her second best song after "Streets" really deserved better. :chick3:

OT: Ill have to give it a few more listens before i decide how i feel. 

22 minutes ago, blaggot said:

okay I thought I was tripping!

I actually got mad when I heard the censored one on my playlist, I was like I know damn well I put the explicit on here :rip: 

Me too ! I LOOOVE her second verse but the censored version literally ruins it and that's when I realized something was wrong. I don't get how they're ****ing up something so easy :deadbanana4:

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is a grower. I’m obsessed now :WAP: can’t stop listening in a loop 

I woke up and i had to listen to this again after being high off my mind last night bopping to it