• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

Her flow is getting real tired :rip: cute song and video tho

SZA looked soooo BOMBBB :jonny6:

Video is great (reminds me a bit of Oops! I Did It Again. Britney ha impact :cm:) Song is a groove, should totally be a spring/summer smash. Also is it just me, or is SZA completely illegible on this song? Couldn't understand but five words.

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

Is it bland or generic? Quite the opposite.

Not the opposite of bland or generic :priceless: that would be a Björk / FKA twigs song. I think it's an ok-safe-pop song, definitely not the opposite of generic.

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I don't understand anyone who's saying this song is bland and generic. The main concern you could have is how similar it sounds to Say So, but everything else about this song is absolutely exceptional: from the immaculate melody, to the chill production, to the smooth delivery of their vocals, to the nu-disco/city-pop/90s indie influences.

It's a beautiful pop track that's even richer in so many aspects than Say So, even less "mainstream" if you ask me. If each song on the radio would sound like this, the world would be a way better place. Is it predictable coming from her? Yes. Is it bland or generic? Quite the opposite.

:clap3:

this bops! def wasn't what I was expecting from them so I was surprised. the chorus is super catchy.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This video is such a clever video.

So we have another female rapper that's gonna serve dope visuals - yes ma'am

I like the song, I get why people call it Say so's little sister BUT she could be carving out her niche sound and there is a huge lane open for this fusion pop/r&b/altnernative sound.

I feel like I'll be bopping to this song all spring and summer just like Say so

I don't really like the ending because I felt it dragged on but the video I can tell will have incredible replay value

Solid A all around

HEY5V8p.gif

A chill sexy bop!

Seems SZA is trying to go the easy, free and light route after the emotional heavyweight of CTRL.

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Video is great (reminds me a bit of Oops! I Did It Again. Britney ha impact :cm:) Song is a groove, should totally be a spring/summer smash. Also is it just me, or is SZA completely illegible on this song? Couldn't understand but five words.

That’s her trademark. That’s the sound that made her famous.

Okay but can her team get her **** together about the clean & explicit version on Apple Music ? :skull:

First the explicit version literally disappeared this morning and now it's been replaced altogether by the clean version, despite showing the explicit lyrics.  

3 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Okay but can her team get her **** together about the clean & explicit version on Apple Music ? :skull:

First the explicit version literally disappeared this morning and now it's been replaced altogether by the clean version, despite showing the explicit lyrics.  

and its not even THAT difficult

3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Exactly, yesss.  That’s the vibe I’m getting.

I think it has “Say So” formula, but doesn’t really SOUND like it imo.   I think maybe that’s what people are trying to say, because sonically it’s not really giving SS at all lol.  

I agree. I don’t find them similar at all. People just want to complain to complain. This is an obvious hit! 

I like this!!! It reminds me of that song “Love me love meeee, say that you love mee” lol