Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

RideOrDie

• #FreeBritney Activist

ugh this the perfect song to play during spring/summer, I want to listen to this on a long drive

:jamming:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

Ok this is gorgeous as hell. The song, the video, the girls and that man:smitten: Hope this becomes a hit so people shut up about her saying she's a 1 hit wonder

:jonny5:

The best Pop song released this year so far

Already 2x better than Say So and Say so was like one of my Top 5 last year

2 hours ago, FAN said:

This is so good! I don’t get the Say So comparisons at all. Video is so good too.

The frustrating thing is that this song got a video day one, immediate radio release and fantastic playlisting but Streets and Good Days got a **** rollout? 

Those two songs were unexpected hits. Streets was a year old album track and Good Days was a Christmas gift to fans.

I knew the moment she went huge she was going to start releasing bland generic *** to fit in, she was doing so many genres and crazy ideas before Say So, that was her thing. 

This sounds like a Maroon 5 song. Sza was absolutely unnecessary, and the plan to recreate Say So is obvious.

At least we will have Amala and Hot Pink forever.

I like this more than i thought i would. Definitely very pop, which is a good thing for me.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

This gets boppier with each listen.

I get why people are saying it sounds like Say So. For me, it has the Say So vibe but doesn't sound like it if that makes sense.

Edited by jaceface
grammar

3 hours ago, FAN said:

This is so good! I don’t get the Say So comparisons at all.  

ok ears not working 

A chill summer bop :jamming:

The “it’s just principle” line reminds of ‘let’s get physical’ as well and now I can’t unhear it :dies:

Not sure about this, hopefully it's a grower. The video is a slay though :clap3:

I wasn’t sure at first but this is really good :WAP: like I can see me and my friends all bopping to it in the summer