Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

Blue Rose

this song sounds like it has Dr Luke production. They will keep his name out of the credits to avoid backlash. 

Doja herself isnt a victim. She signed with Luke’s label in 2014. Kesha‘s battles started in 2012.

just enjoy the bop without making silly excuses. Lets not start pretending we have any morals :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• NumbFentyStan

• dangerousalex

• professor2000

dangerousalex
8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

this song sounds like it has Dr Luke production. They will keep his name out of the credits to avoid backlash. 

Doja herself isnt a victim. She signed with Luke’s label in 2014. Kesha‘s battles started in 2012.

just enjoy the bop without making silly excuses. Lets not start pretending we have any morals :deadbanana4:

he didn’t touch production but he has a writing credit. his real name too, she’s obviously obligated to work with him on her albums since she signed to his label. 

nooniebao

The link in her bio on Twitter is still the Del Mar music video lmao.

arianuh

A great video, I love the song now.
Doja’s face looked kind of sad/bored throughout the video though

alfonso12

It's cute but I expected something that wasn't as pop. I hope it grows on me and I hope it smashes too.

This is incredible, she does it again

http://www.seriemaniacos.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/a-fazenda-gif.gif

El Chico

This is such a cute song! I could tell Ima play the s**t out of it  :jonny5:

dabunique
2 minutes ago, RihsUmbrella said:

Listened while high the second time and i love it now :jonny5:

Same her. I love it so much 

professor2000
7 minutes ago, TinashesLighter said:

We love high budget visuals :clap3:

I hear that’ll be the standard this era :fan:...as much as y’all hate “Say So” it is opening a lot of more doors for her commercially and financially.  If “Say So” wasn’t what it was...we wouldn’t have even got a video for “Streets”.  Lol.

But yeah, this a summer smash...visual is A1 too.  Those who want club bangers...it’s coming.  

Track10
1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

I hear that’ll be the standard this era :fan:...as much as y’all hate “Say So” it is opening a lot of more doors for her commercially and financially.  If “Say So” wasn’t what it was...we wouldn’t have even got a video for “Streets”.  Lol.

But yeah, this a summer smash...visual is A1 too.  Those who want club bangers...it’s coming.  

AHHHHH I need her to serve another Addiction

#justiceforaddiction

Blue Rose

the video said #StopAsianHate and #StartAsianSex :lmao: 

Ivan_brit

**** she will get away with another Dr. Luke hit..... anyway the song is a bop!

Now visually... she never dissapoints all her videos had replay value, all her videos are unique, creative concept, she always serve looks. Her stylist never go wrong. Im exited for Planet her.

+ Yes she is coming for another hit.

dangerousalex
9 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

okay exactly we need those high budget visuals to keep coming :WAP:

i wonder if she’s going to pull a PFRR this era and have certain singles marketed towards Pop/HAC and Rhythmic / Urban respectively. (i.e. Starships & Beez In The Trap). If so, she should push N.A.S. for the tiktok ppl since they’re still waiting on it LOL

6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

#3 on TTH

#2 in Canada :coffee: