Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch

It’s cute and very chill. Deff not what I expected at all but not in a bad way... 

3 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

I really wanted to like this but... why does this lowkey sound like something Maroon 5 would sing

mess I thought about the maroon 5 and sza collab :sistrens:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• NumbFentyStan

• dangerousalex

• professor2000

mxoonlight

I loved SZA’s part + the post chorus. Hopefully the sonics are enough to make it a hit because I can not understand a WORD Doja is saying in the first verse :ahh: 

RihsUmbrella
5 hours ago, NumbFentyStan said:

This is already growing on me a lot :jamming:

I think I was expecting something different, so maybe I was disappointed at first, but it's a GREAT song regardless!

Very smooth and the girls sound amazing on it!

I'm sure this is here to guarantee a hit and we will get some different stuff later!

This my thoughts too 

I'll resist until tonight.

Judging from the reactions, this one is for the pop girls. 

Sounds really cute but it reminds me quite a lot of Say So (the bpm seems to be really similar as well, you can sing Say So's chorus along with the beat)

This is a classic Doja bop. I've played it 10+ times today even though I tried to not listen again to wait for its spotify release but its SUCH A BOP :jamming:

Seldoja

the person dissing it sounded like 'The Other Side' but that song was a bop so im hella excited.

This song can be huge, doja and SZA are two of the only woman in the industry that can actually pull streams from every demographic.

hotfire2012

I like it a lot!!! it's not SAY SO or STREETS but it's good

chaneloberlin

dddddd this is the same doja cat formula (intentional lifeless first verse, second verse absolutely hits) copy & pasted on another r&b/pop beat (everything but rap it seems :rip:)

like that 2.0 but like that is her best song so. hope it's successful for both of their sakes :clap3:playlists & radio already setup, nice to see RCA put a little bit of effort in

7 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

dddddd this is the same doja cat formula (intentional lifeless first verse, second verse absolutely hits) copy & pasted on another r&b/pop beat (everything but rap it seems :rip:)

like that 2.0 but like that is her best song so. hope it's successful for both of their sakes :clap3:playlists & radio already setup, nice to see RCA put a little bit of effort in

I’ll hold off until the official release but it’s so exciting to see RCA doing the right thing after they fumbled the ball with both Streets and Good Days

Beyonnaise

I’m a lil disappointed. It’s fine, tailoring her lead single to pop radio after her non-Say So tracks had trouble taking off on there is a smart move. There’s no way they won’t play this. I just hope this is as GP-pandering as the album gets and that we still get grittier songs like Streets and Bottom Bitch.

Also how many pop songs are gonna be released that sound like they could be sampling Physical by Olivia Newton-John? :deadbanana:

Edited by Beyonnaise
  • #FreeBritney Activist
mystery

I want the "kiss me more" part to repeat. The song is amazing but if that part could go "can you kiss me more, kiss me more" it would be so good.

thedamnking

As Regina George would say, this sounds like a less hot version of Say So, kinda cute but boring

genetic fail
3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

There will be more pre album songs, so if you don’t like this one...maybe the next.  It’s not that serious lol.  She’s coming to WIN, trust and believe.  

:jonny5:

One of those better be the superior NAS :keir:

nooniebao
6 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

is it out ww?

If it’s midnight your local time, it should be available. It actually leaked early which is why we’ve all heard it.

Royal King

kinda sounds like say so. I was hoping for more of a rap song but it's cute. I can see it being a nice lil top 15 hit.