Olivia O'Brien - "Sociopath"

dangerousalex

nooniebao

Unfortunate for her that another Gen Z Olivia us now super successful. I’ll never forgive Island for how they did Josslyn tbh.

dangerousalex
7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Unfortunate for her that another Gen Z Olivia us now super successful. I’ll never forgive Island for how they did Josslyn tbh.

they sent it to radios but radios sent it back i fear. maybe it was too late. At least it’ll hit 100M streams one day

lillavend3r

Fck Island for wasting her potential. I think that her being signed when Dave Massey was CEO has something to do with it, cause after he left Island her promo became worse than what already was:cries:

Ugh she's so amazing. Like y'all are saying, I'm pissed Josslyn wasn't a hit. It screamed hit material to me.

It was one of the most played songs later year for me. It was just too catchy

6 hours ago, Jessica Sanchez said:

ohh this is really goooddddd

If im being honest as a huge olivia stan, Im not really feeling the snippet. it sounds too generic

it sounds so much better than the preview. the bridge whew. she SNAPPed.

I  cant believe i doubted her :clownny::clap3:

Gagaretha

Ngl I thought it was the other Olivia girl releasing a new Sabrina diss track :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Gagaretha said:

Ngl I thought it was the other Olivia girl releasing a new Sabrina diss track :jonny:

did you listen to this Olivia's song tho? :deadbanana2:

Gagaretha
1 minute ago, TMZ said:

did you listen to this Olivia's song tho? :deadbanana2:

Not yet

Wow I LOVE the little strings in the chorus. Elevates the song so much. Olivia can really do no wrong

Kevin2803

I love the Psycho sample in the beginning. Besides that, the song is alright.

omg i cant belie ve i missed the live premiere. im so ****ing angry at myself SIGHHH

She said her album has many parts and she will release part 1.

They havent shot the cover but they know whats its gonna be like

It's one full album but it's a lot of songs :clownny:

thedamnking

Her album is called EPISODES and it will be released in 2 parts

dangerousalex
1 hour ago, thedamnking said:

:omg:

nooniebao
16 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

:omg:

The girls need to give us a break with these “multiple EP’s turned into an album” strategy lmao.

dangerousalex
2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

The girls need to give us a break with these “multiple EP’s turned into an album” strategy lmao.

the two part album is such a step backwards after Was It Even Real? 

she needs to stop that 

:coffee2:

nooniebao
8 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the two part album is such a step backwards after Was It Even Real? 

she needs to stop that 

:coffee2:

If it’s cause Island doesn’t believe she can smash/doesn’t want to invest in an album, they have unrealistic expectations for her given her current status in the industry hierarchy/the level she’s currently at.

They’d be better off letting her put out albums regularly, having her on regular features. Why hasn’t she done an EDM collaboration with Jax Jones/220 KID/Joel Corry/Clean Bandit or even smaller dance/EDM acts? But then again, they waited too long to send Josslyn to radio last year so it seems that they’re unfortunately not invested in her.

nooniebao

Recent appearance on Logan Paul’s podcast. Fans have been speculated for awhile that Josslyn’s actually about him.

15 hours ago, thedamnking said:

Wait what? Are you sure? Did you get that from her live chat? :clownny:

11 hours ago, nooniebao said:

If it’s cause Island doesn’t believe she can smash/doesn’t want to invest in an album, they have unrealistic expectations for her given her current status in the industry hierarchy/the level she’s currently at.

They’d be better off letting her put out albums regularly, having her on regular features. Why hasn’t she done an EDM collaboration with Jax Jones/220 KID/Joel Corry/Clean Bandit or even smaller dance/EDM acts? But then again, they waited too long to send Josslyn to radio last year so it seems that they’re unfortunately not invested in her.

They did it for Dagny, Adam Lambert and others and tbh I'm not mad about it. I'd rather have them release something rather than keep delaying it lol