E3 2021 : Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Ubisoft... ! [June 12-15]

Erreur2 La Nature

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature
Posted (edited)

On April 1st we learned that E3 2021 was not cancelled and would be free for everyone.

We're getting some good news today. Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Ubisoft and more are joining the event that will take place from June 12th to June 15th !

There are high chances Nintendo reveals BOTW2 during their Nintendo Direct. (If you don't know, they revealed Skyward Sword at E3 2011 for Zelda's 25th anniversary and did the same thing at E3 2016 for the 30th anniversary with Breath Of The Wild :jonny4:)

https://img.gaming.gentside.com/s3/frgsg/1024/jeux-video/default_2021-03-05_f5470600-1721-4a43-b48f-21884fbc4433.jpeg

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
Wake Up

I'm so tired of Sony acting like a diva and skipping E3

State of Play is good but I hate waiting for a Sony conference without knowing a certain date. For E3, you know when will it happen and the waiting is less torturous

no rockstar? bethesda? :noparty:

we really won't get GTA 6/TESVI until 2025 huh

Mythology
3 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

no rockstar? bethesda? :noparty:

I'm pretty sure we will get Bethesda announcements on Xbox showcase and I'm also sure that we won't get detailed TESVI news before the release of Starfield

Venice B

Capcom will probably be announcing REvelations 3 then, but if it's really a Switch exclusive I'll fume :oxygen2:

JBJT2786

They mustve paid a lot of money to get Microsoft and Nintendo back cuz...... :rip:

Nintendo coming to end all with BOTW2. Maybe Mario Kart and a new Switch. :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature
21 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Nintendo coming to end all with BOTW2. Maybe Mario Kart and a new Switch. :jonny5:

In 2019 Nintendo made a special direct in July to reveal the Lite.

Spoiler

They'll probably do something like that again when they want to reveal the Switch Pro. It won't be part of a Nintendo Direct it needs its own direct to get everyone's focused on it !

I think you won't get Mario Kart 9 soon either lol we're already waiting for BOTW2, Metroid, Splatoon 3, Pokémon Legends

53 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

In 2019 Nintendo made a special direct in July to reveal the Lite.

Hide contents

They'll probably do something like that again when they want to reveal the Switch Pro. It won't be part of a Nintendo Direct it needs its own direct to get everyone's focused on it !

I think you won't get Mario Kart 9 soon either lol we're already waiting for BOTW2, Metroid, Splatoon 3, Pokémon Legends

Wishful thinking and was joking mostly lol. I follow the big N closely and yeah the Switch Pro reveal will happen a couple months after, but you never know. The reason why MK9 seems like a possibility is because of their high goal for software sales this year. They had BOTW, MK8 Deluxe,  Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey their first year so it’s not impossible. Hopefully! :) 

Afterglow
11 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

no rockstar? bethesda:noparty:

Microsoft owns them now so I expect their presentation to be Bethesda/Zenimax brand heavy.

Lucid Dreaming

CAPCOM? Hopefully a Silent Hill reboot or some info about the remake of RE4:duca:

I've already given up about GTA VI coming in the near future. It's crazy how GTA V online is so huge. I would much rather see rockstar come with a surprise 2023 release of RDR:jonny2: or they could remaster the original for the PS4/5 hihi