• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FloridaKilos

• Buddy

• James_Dean

• Janet

Top Posters In This Topic

lostcause

I’ll wait for the trailer to drop to judge. This same razzie talk surrounded a star is born leaks, and we all know how that turned out :coffee:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Beyoncé-Knowles

Coming for best actress :1stplace:

Thinking Of You

You’re not on stage Gaga :toofunny3: Tone that down 

Legendary

Actually doesn't look like she's doing a bad job.

The memes that are gonna come out of this movie are gonna be amazing though :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain

I can't really tell much at all from that clip :deadbanana2:  But regardless, nothing worth judging over.  There's probably a ton of more takes of that scene, they'll overdub, etc.

It’s a bit harsh to judge the quality of her acting based on a phone recording. I’ll be waiting for the trailer to come out.

Martyr Of Fame

If Jlaw could get nominated for an Oscar with that awful American Hustle accent, then so can Gags. 

With that said, I don’t see it for her and would be satisfied with decent reviews at this point.  

Yes yes y'all better start dragging and calling the razzies now. It did wonders for her last film.

ezgif-2-2017844c45e5.thumb.gif.de508c25e

creativity.

Living for the nuns in the background :dies:

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

Idgi why does she need to have an accent? 

Entire movie its gonna be in English right ?

Unless she is speaking Italian and only uses English when actual plot demands it. Then this is just unnecessary and messy as hell.

FloridaKilos

She'll be fine, this movie is coming for Oscars, Emmy's and Golden Globes. Stay tuned.

gagatricia.gif

FloridaKilos
3 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Idgi why does she need to have an accent? 

Entire movie its gonna be in English right ?

Unless she is speaking Italian and only uses English when actual plot demands it. Then this is just unnecessary and messy as hell.

Because Patrizia is Italian and has an accent. :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
James_Dean

EArMCpG.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME
2 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Because Patrizia is Italian and has an accent. :rip: 

Still not my point. If they are all playing Italian ppl (that speak Italian language irl,but are speaking English for movie purposes,then there is no need for an accent).

If she is playing Patricia during the time and time plot where she only spoke English then I understand why there is a need for an accent.)

FloridaKilos
2 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Still not my point. If they are all playing Italian ppl (that speak Italian language irl,but are speaking English for movie purposes,then there is no need for an accent).

If she is playing Patricia during the time and time plot where she only spoke English then I understand why there is a need for an accent.)

I'm assuming the movie will be in English so the accent is necessary and vital to the character.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I think she’s gonna pull it off

loonaticgrande

i don't see what's wrong about it, she's literally being in character and she's doing a great job at it.