Twin Peaks: Season 3

Bxtch

twinkpeaks
9 minutes ago, BoyOnBoy Wonder said:

So I had a thought... Do we think Sky is going to be an actual character in the show or have a role like Julee Cruise (who is returning for the return)? After remembering she did those TP/Julee Cruise covers last year, I'm thinking it might be the latter?

Regardless, I am just so beyond ecstatic. It definitely seems like it's going to have a darker tone a la FWWM. I'm very much okay with that too.

And Madeline's character already seems iconic. :jonny:

bet the meth house is hers 

C_kiMTtUwAEvfDT.jpg

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoyOnBoy Wonder
Just now, twinkpeaks said:

bet the meth house is hers 

C_kiMTtUwAEvfDT.jpg

:ahh: you ain't right l;jfjklf

(My bet is on James owning the meth den, actually.)

Playa Playa

The new faces are Ben Rosenfield, Madeline Zima, Leslie Berger, Nicole LaLiberte, Gia Carides and Jessica Szhor. One of them is unidentified at the moment. 

BoyOnBoy Wonder

GOD, I just finished Sheryl Lee's audiobook of The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer and that was like the most upsetting thing ever. :jonny:

TheEdgeOfGaga

There's billboards advertising this all around my city with the tagline "It is happening again"

Is this a remake or more a reboot? I'm gonna check it out.

BoyOnBoy Wonder
6 hours ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

There's billboards advertising this all around my city with the tagline "It is happening again"

Is this a remake or more a reboot? I'm gonna check it out.

Revival. I highly suggesting watching the 30 episodes and film first though. The show is on Netflix and you can find the film online on plenty of places.

Horizon Flame
30 minutes ago, twinkpeaks said:

I wonder if there will be leaks. 

Just finished season 2 and omg the cliffhanger :deadbanana: I'm weak !

S2 was a mess compared to S1 but I'm still so excited for S3. Do we know how many episodes this revival will have ?

Horizon Flame
56 minutes ago, roso said:

Just finished season 2 and omg the cliffhanger :deadbanana: I'm weak !

S2 was a mess compared to S1 but I'm still so excited for S3. Do we know how many episodes this revival will have ?

twinkpeaks

• For a show called Twin Peaks, the first two episodes don’t spend a lot of time there.
• There are flashbacks to the original series, but they don’t necessarily make anything clearer.
• Many of the Twin Peaks‘ original cast members appear, but surprisingly briefly. In the first two episodes, the new faces get the most screen time — after MacLachlan’s Agent Cooper, of course.
• The best new face… does not have a face.
• The reappearance of one beloved character brought the audience to tears.
• One actor plays two characters, and wears a hilarious wig for one of them.
• There is a shocking moment that is among the scariest things I’ve ever seen on TV.
• The new opening credits may have some viewers reaching for the Dramamine.
• Episode 2 uses a song by the Chromatics that may haunt your playlists for weeks.
• The first two episodes alternate between cryptic, terrifying, and hilarious. There was as much laughter as there were gasps.
• Though advertised as a “new season” of Twin Peaks, these episodes felt more like a revival of ALL of David Lynch’s work. Parts of it felt very Blue Velvet and Lost Highway, with some imagery from Eraserhead mixed in.

:jonny3:

Horizon Flame
35 minutes ago, twinkpeaks said:

Reveal hidden contents

• For a show called Twin Peaks, the first two episodes don’t spend a lot of time there.
• There are flashbacks to the original series, but they don’t necessarily make anything clearer.
• Many of the Twin Peaks‘ original cast members appear, but surprisingly briefly. In the first two episodes, the new faces get the most screen time — after MacLachlan’s Agent Cooper, of course.
• The best new face… does not have a face.
• The reappearance of one beloved character brought the audience to tears.
• One actor plays two characters, and wears a hilarious wig for one of them.
• There is a shocking moment that is among the scariest things I’ve ever seen on TV.
• The new opening credits may have some viewers reaching for the Dramamine.
• Episode 2 uses a song by the Chromatics that may haunt your playlists for weeks.
• The first two episodes alternate between cryptic, terrifying, and hilarious. There was as much laughter as there were gasps.
• Though advertised as a “new season” of Twin Peaks, these episodes felt more like a revival of ALL of David Lynch’s work. Parts of it felt very Blue Velvet and Lost Highway, with some imagery from Eraserhead mixed in.

:jonny3:

Someone at 4chan weeks ago swore that they saw the new episodes at Showtime HQ and described the new episodes exactly this way...

Archived