Twin Peaks: Season 3

Bxtch

We should do a season rewatch before the new episode premieres! I'm already planning to do one, but posting on here is more fun.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

We should do a season rewatch before the new episode premieres! I'm already planning to do one, but posting on here is more fun.

Yes! :duca: I just started season 2 again. I'm down to watch it again.

37 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

Here for it! :gaycat2: 

I don't get how this will work? new characters but also old ones?

Episode 1 of season 1 must be the best tv show of all time, i cried so hard, especially the scene at the school...

I recently went to see the famous falls, they are just 30 minutes from Seattle, very cute but nothing like in the show, too many people :doc:

Does anyone have this set?

A1mz9EsWNPL._SX342_.jpg

Watching some of the bonus disc now, you guys should buy if you don't have it. A ton of amazing special features and rare deleted scenes for Fire Walk With Me

10 hours ago, MaRy said:

I don't get how this will work? new characters but also old ones?

Episode 1 of season 1 must be the best tv show of all time, i cried so hard, especially the scene at the school...

I recently went to see the famous falls, they are just 30 minutes from Seattle, very cute but nothing like in the show, too many people :doc:

Yes, it'll be a mix, set 25 years later. I wonder if it'll pick up on Laura again or if there is another death and Cooper comes back to investigate. It'll be interesting. 

I'm so jealous you got to see the falls! I found a list of filming locations and want to visit so badly. 

I personally don't want it to focus on Laura again but I don't mind her tying into the new episodes somehow. But it has to be a mystery of sorts involving detectives...I don't know if I want another murder(s) mystery since it's been done so many times as a result of this show's impact but then again I don't think it really matters. The show was never "about" Laura Palmer's murder 

16 minutes ago, Playa Playa said:

I personally don't want it to focus on Laura again but I don't mind her tying into the new episodes somehow. But it has to be a mystery of sorts involving detectives...I don't know if I want another murder(s) mystery since it's been done so many times as a result of this show's impact but then again I don't think it really matters. The show was never "about" Laura Palmer's murder 

I wonder if/how they'll incorporate Bob. It's weird because I've always felt it would be easy to resurrect the show, but there are so many what ifs. 

It would be cool if they have a new mystery, whether a murder or people disappearing, and it's somehow linked to Laura's. Like an anniversary curse. I wonder how Laura will be incorporated with the "see you again in 25 years" thing. 

1 hour ago, ManDown said:

I wonder if/how they'll incorporate Bob. It's weird because I've always felt it would be easy to resurrect the show, but there are so many what ifs. 

It would be cool if they have a new mystery, whether a murder or people disappearing, and it's somehow linked to Laura's. Like an anniversary curse. I wonder how Laura will be incorporated with the "see you again in 25 years" thing. 

Exactly :jonny: I have no clue.

It's exciting and scary and I can't wait for it to return.

6 hours ago, Playa Playa said:

Exactly :jonny: I have no clue.

It's exciting and scary and I can't wait for it to return.

I'm really glad Lynch is returning. I know his style has changed a lot over the years, though, and I hope it doesn't compromise the overall quality of the show. I also hope they don't try to hard to fit in with current trends.

I'm just starting to watch this and so far it's a huge letdown.

I had such hopes because I'd been told this was one of the best tv shows ever made but this is campier than a soap-opera.

I really hope it gets better (I'm on ep.4 right now) otherwise I probably won't finish it.

6 minutes ago, igninton said:

I had such hopes because I'd been told this was one of the best tv shows ever made but this is campier than a soap-opera.

I really hope it gets better (I'm on ep.4 right now) otherwise I probably won't finish it.

watch Fire Walk With Me then 

PriceyandLicey
On 2017-01-22 at 9:41 PM, MaRy said:

this scene on the other end is ridiculous, his voice :ahh:

This is one of my absolute favourite scenes :toofunny2: I'm surprised this wasn't a "white people..." vine

6 hours ago, igninton said:

It picks up towards the end of season 1 and throughout season 2. It grows on you.

2 hours ago, PriceyandLicey said:

This is one of my absolute favourite scenes :toofunny2: I'm surprised this wasn't a "white people..." vine

i love it too but thinking about it, it's so cringe... who would spend a night singing like that? so weird :toofunny2:

• 2 weeks later...

I've already started my rewatch :eatpopcorn:

Had to watch the international pilot tho...uhm, I feel bad for people who watched it for their first time. It's not too bad tho.

Anyway, I forget how amazing the pilot + 3rd episode are. 

Sad news: We lost Warren Frost (Doc Hayward) last night. I didn't even know he was Mark Frost's dad, RIP another Twin Peaks member gone just this year

I love that David Lynch picked lots of super talented musicians to be on the new season. I'm mostly excited about Sky Ferreira and Ruth Radelet. Both of them fit perfectly in the Twin Peaks universe:

sky-ferreira-lost-in-my-bedroom.jpg

chromatics-1000-compressed.png

Archived