Twin Peaks: Season 3

Bxtch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget Episode 3 and 4 will be On Demand after the premiere so that's 4 hours of new Twin Peaks on 21/05!

The show will be different though. Lynch is not the same filmmaker as '91 Lynch and he's directing all the episodes. It's going to be interesting!

46 minutes ago, Playa Playa said:

Don't forget Episode 3 and 4 will be On Demand after the premiere so that's 4 hours of new Twin Peaks on 21/05!

The show will be different though. Lynch is not the same filmmaker as '91 Lynch and he's directing all the episodes. It's going to be interesting!

It's going to be so weird having so many new episodes at once. 

I can't wait to see what everyone's character is like after all these years. 

This is my best friend's favorite show ever and I loved the first 8 episodes but I didn't see what happened after that cause he told me the show sucked after David Lynch left. I guess I'll have to watch them in order to understand this.

9 minutes ago, ManDown said:

It's going to be so weird having so many new episodes at once. 

I can't wait to see what everyone's character is like after all these years. 

I know. We'd have to wait 2 more weeks for new episodes if we watch them but it'll be so hard not doing so. But since we are getting 18 episodes overall, I'm not that mad we are getting 4 at once.

Same :duca: All these new actors will be their kids and such. 

Note: It hasn't been mentioned yet itt but Miguel Ferrer (Albert Rosenfield) passed away on January 19th. He did his new scenes already and was promoting the show at TCA a week before. So sad, RIP!

Just now, Playa Playa said:

I know. We'd have to wait 2 more weeks for new episodes if we watch them but it'll be hard not doing so. And since we are getting 18 episodes overall, I'm not that mad we are getting four at once.

Same :duca: All these new actors will be their kids and such. 

Note: It hasn't been mentioned yet itt but Miguel Ferrer (Albert Rosenfield) passed away on January 19th. He did his scenes already and was promoting the show at TCA a week before. So sad, RIP!

I'll have to ration the episodes. Maybe one every few days. But I know that I'll probably just binge watch. :cries:. The other day, I was thinking, "What if it came back as a Netflix series?" But I'm really, really glad it didn't. 

I was so sad about Miguel. It's a shame a majority of the original cast is 50-70 years old, and it could happen at any moment. 

Guys I'm watching the original

on Netflix now. I love it it's very campy soap opera ish? Idk how to explain it lol but I'm liking it a lot. I wanted to watch cuz I wanna understand the new season. I'm in ep 8 I think.

57 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Guys I'm watching the original

on Netflix now. I love it it's very campy soap opera ish? Idk how to explain it lol but I'm liking it a lot. I wanted to watch cuz I wanna understand the new season. I'm in ep 8 I think.

Yes, it has a very soap opera feel to it. It's part of the charm of the show. After you watch season 2, make sure you watch Fire Walk With Me. It explains Laura's life before her death, who killed her, and how the series (originally) ended.

1 hour ago, twinkpeaks said:

Ugh, I hate Michael Cera. :biblio: They've made up for it with Sky Ferreira, though.

8 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

A 4 hour premiere :jonny3:

Two hour premiere +  2 episodes more available in streaming right after the premiere! :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, twinkpeaks said:

the new little man is so creepy :deadbanana2:

Hide contents

MV5BNTVlNWRmMTUtNjViNy00YTZiLWE3ODEtNDZl

He looks NOTHING like the original. :deadbanana2: They are so wrong for that.

Archived