twenty one pilots - 'Scaled and Icy'

Bandito

and yeah the aesthetics look amazing, can't wait! this the best first half of the year in music in recent memory, the second half better take some notes!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Bandito

• Ampersand13

• katyslut

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

:jonny5:

Level of Concern was just a bop but I LOVE the alternative direction they went in with Trench. Whatever they make, I just know I'm gonna love it AHH I'm freaking out

I agree! Trench is my favorite TOP album (with Vessel being #2), so I'm curious to see what direction they're going given that this album is following the concept thread of Trench. This album is the "propaganda" album so the visuals are more brighter to try to get people in Trench. :jonny5:

Just now, Bandito said:

I agree! Trench is my favorite TOP album (with Vessel being #2), so I'm curious to see what direction they're going given that this album is following the concept thread of Trench. This album is the "propaganda" album so the visuals are more brighter to try to get people in Trench. :jonny5:

Ahh! YES! The concept for Trench was immaculate (at least I thought it was) so them doing anther concept record is music to my ears :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, katyslut said:

:WAP: can they announce this officially now

I feel like it will be officially announced on Wednesday. That's when they were publicly updating their Twitter banner to grow more and more desaturated (it went from red / yellow to black and white). I think this early announcement was just for the fans who like to do intense detective work. :lmao:

The aesthetic got my attention :jonny5:

Didn’t really get into Trench a lot but I have a feeling this album will be better 

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

This album is the "propaganda" album so the visuals are more brighter to try to get people in Trench. :jonny5:

Ugh their minds :jonny4: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ugh their minds :jonny4: 

Yeah, I'm super excited to see how they pull off this album and the live performance.

The notes at the bottom of the posters confirm this is a propaganda album!

The views and opinions expressed on this program are those of the Sacred Municipality of Dema and do not necessarily reflect the official policies or positions of the artists.

I loved Vessel and some of the stuff on Blurryface but Trench was a bit too boring for my taste (aside from Leave The City, that song is gorgeous). Does anyone know what kind of sound they're going for with this one? At least the visuals look quite promising.

Omg aaah!! I love all their albums, Trench is my favourite. I'm so excited for this. Such a nice unexpected surprise, it's next month too which is amazing! Can't wait to see what direction they're going in with this one, the aesthetics are already amazing, low-key their best. :jonny5:

Jumpsuit was amazing, but I didn't like the rest of the album.

I'm hyped though, the aesthetics are amazing!

30 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

I liked their earlier work but they need to evolve their sound. 

they have, though. Blurryface and Trench are completely different sonically. and Vessel and Blurryface weren't that similar either 

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

This album is the "propaganda" album so the visuals are more brighter to try to get people in Trench. :jonny5:

OH WOW :jonny5: I'M SO HYPED

What a coincidence i was literally listening to Trench a couple hours ago and was thinking about when they're gonna release their next album
Trench was amazing so i have high hopes for this!

Vessel is one of the best and most consistent albums of all time

Blurryface was pretty good. Nothing close to Vessel tho. 

Trench was awful sans My Blood & Legend :shutup: 

I clearly have a Poppy sound i like, i hope this album slays cuz the Aesthetic & Title is awesome :jonny5: