Kardashians try and scrub unflattering Khloe photo from web

popmusicisdead
9 hours ago, Sesame said:

Quick girlies post this picture in every thread on the site to get it shut down 

9zq4xjkn67r61.jpg?width=544&auto=webp&s=

lbr they'll wouldn't get past Miss 503.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• Sesame

• @michael

• BGXKB

This is the best she’s ever looked to me. 

Blankspace2010
22 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

Ehm she looks like a normal hot girl. 

Katamari

That’s khloe? :eek: she looks nice and Normal

normal type Pokemon with the ability of imposter :heart:

Edited by Katamari
3 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

lbr they'll wouldn't get past Miss 503.

Girl we wouldn’t even get past miss 503 trying to repost it :clownny:

doonerr

The way she looks fine by normal people's standards, but of course this hellish family would think otherwise

The fact that she looks GOOD but they want to keep shoving unrealistic body standards down our throats... yikes :rip: 

CandyCoatedClouds

She looks better than she has in years. The pose Iis a little weird but her body is 🔥 wonder what her workout routine is.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds
@michael

Khloe says that since she has always been called ugly, she should be allowed to post photoshopped pictures and have bad pictures deleted

Patient Zero

This clan created these perfect body and face expectations by using plastic surgery, multiple filters and photoshop on themselves. Basically creating digital non-humans replica’s along the way.

And now they play victim because people expect them to look perfect all the time.

Filthy rich or not. Deep down they’re a miserable pile of insecure humans. It’s actually sad. But it’s actually not because they did this to themselves. 

I just really don’t like how you’re all missing the point and most of you jumped to the thought that they want the picture removed because they don’t like the way they look when in reality they have every right to control what images of themselves people do and don’t see.

I can’t stand the Kardashians yet I still believe they have the rights to their own likenesses. 

Some of you are just being spiteful and more are being condescending, even patronizing. 

This isn’t just about branding; it’s also about privacy and individual rights. 

Blankspace2010
On 4/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, Hurem said:

The fact that she looks GOOD but they want to keep shoving unrealistic body standards down our throats... yikes :rip: 

Right imagine 98% of her followers won’t look this good and Khloe is telling them they’re a pieces of **** by acting a damn fool.

Death & Decay

I get what Khloe is saying but I think she needs to see the bigger picture. All of the Kardashians/Jenners need to. Putting these perfect, edited photos out there is damaging a lot of their young fans. That picture of Khloe is amazing & I haven't seen one person say she looks terrible. So the fact that Khloe is saying that it's a terrible picture is making all these young girls think so badly about themselves. I get that celebrities shouldn't be looked at as role models like that, but the reality is that they are.

mxoonlight

She literally looks fine, they really need to chill

Chemist

The overreaction :rip: The picture is not bad at all and her face here looks infinitely better than the over touched mess that she usually posts on IG

Superbitch
31 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The overreaction :rip: The picture is not bad at all and her face here looks infinitely better than the over touched mess that she usually posts on IG

She looks very pretty!! Those 03 PlayStation characters faces she uses on her pic do not! But I guess that’s what she likes?

ChandlerBing

Her face is cute here, body is fine as well. They are so powerful that the most minor things are news. :rip: