• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• Sesame

• @michael

• BGXKB

wanderlust
10 minutes ago, Z A R said:

I posted that picture on Twitter and my account was immediately locked for 12 hours. 

Edit: they locked both of my back up accounts too and I haven’t even done anything on there.

whattttt. how do they even know? they ask twitter to block your ip? :o

ChrisTheLoner

She actually looks like a real human being in that picture opposed to how she looks in her photoshopped pics where she debuts a new face every time. A shame they think they need to take the picture down when she looks good in it.

8 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

OMG :deadbanana4:

I hope the Streisand effect kicks in here, because they’re being absolutely ****ing RIDICULOUS :deadbanana4:

I know right? All I said was that she looks good and as soon as I pressed the tweet button my account was locked. 

5 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

whattttt. how do they even know? they ask twitter to block your ip? :o

I had three Twitter accounts signed in on their Twitter app. Since my main Twitter was locked, I signed out of that one and it went to my next account. Then that account was immediately locked due to “suspicious activity”, so I logged out of that one and the same thing happened to my last account. 

Park Jinyoung

she actually looks very cute in that pic. although it's her right to not like it, it's sad she feels there's anything wrong with and to go as far as be copyright striking it.

Pans Labyrinth

She looks better here than all of her facetuned ig posts

Dark Horse

there's literally nothing wrong with the pic. they just want some publicity for this scrub attempt

AxelFox

I mean yeah she looks fine and like a normal person there, but that's EXACTLY WHY they trynna erase it off the face of the internet, because it's nothing like the stuff this family usually posts and promotes :skull: Like how are y'all not getting it 

東京.

she looks like a “normal”/average human being, and that’s clearly the problem.

:lmao:

SavagePapi

Is it recent?

She looks much better than anything else she posted in years.

They do that to spread the picture. It was probably the best untouched picture they took so they create all this drama so that everyone sees it... It's obvious and you're all falling

RihsUmbrella

She looks.... normal and approachable and still attractive :michael:

sxmescudi

change the title to K*rdash**n before they take down atrl :eli:

This entire family is the absolute worst. She actually looks good in that photo. 

Ms. Togekiss

she looks good and her face actually looks beautiful :deadbanana4: these people have done such irreparable damage to society with their plastic, unachievable, photoshopped standards :ace:

ElectricFrancis

She looks waaaaay better than now.  Nowadays she looks like an VR plastic doll from those p*rn ads

BOOMBAYAH
7 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

there's literally nothing wrong with the pic. they just want some publicity for this scrub attempt

5 hours ago, LetGo said:

They do that to spread the picture. It was probably the best untouched picture they took so they create all this drama so that everyone sees it... It's obvious and you're all falling

This. Actually unflattering photos of Kylie and Kim “leak” all the time and there’s no attempt to “wipe” them from the internet. This is a very sneaky publicity stunt. Either they got the best (seemingly) unphotoshopped image of Khloe to “leak” in order for people to think she looks fine without the photoshopping, or Khloe’s team is just bored and wanted to build up traction for her.  

dirrtydiana

Is it because season 1 Khloe is a time traveler holding an iPhone 12?

rihannabiggestfan
6 hours ago, 1989 said:

This entire family is the absolute worst. She actually looks good in that photo. 

No, they're not, you just don't like them for ... obvious reasons :skull:

OT: Khloe is so pretty when she's not editing herself, she needs to understand that.

She's look great here tho :skull:

Quick girlies post this picture in every thread on the site to get it shut down 

9zq4xjkn67r61.jpg?width=544&auto=webp&s=

metalheart

Yall are so weird. Khloe has said before that she has body dysmorphia, it’s obvious why she doesn’t want this picture to be seen. I don’t agree with the whole uncanny valley plastic surgery trend but the things some of you are saying are just downright obnoxious. Especially when some of your faves deal with the same body / cosmetic surgery issues  :rip:

Nothing wrong with her body at all but I think the bikini’s very unflattering. 

FameFatale

Apparently her grandma MJ posted it on her creeping instagram and it got snatched up and reposted from there to numerous fan pages. I hope they aren't mad at sweet MJ.