Who's the biggest musical artist of all time?

Dephira

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Enoch

• PrinceMichaelFan

• Ocboy85

Bands

1. The Beatles

2. Queen

3. The Rolling Stones

4. Pink Floyd

5. Led Zeppelin

Soloists

1.  Elvis Presley

2. Michael Jackson

3. Madonna

4. Elton John

5. Céline Dion

Who tf even listen to the Beatles for them to sell so much :deadbanana4:

I didn't know Paul McCartney had a solo career outside of his two features with MJ :deadbanana4:

OT: MJ. He was in a massively successful group and his solo career is even more massive.

34 minutes ago, Keith said:

Who tf even listen to the Beatles for them to sell so much :deadbanana4:

I didn't know Paul McCartney had a solo career outside of his two features with MJ :deadbanana4:

OT: MJ. He was in a massively successful group and his solo career is even more massive.

You don't recognise this at least?

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Who tf even listen to the Beatles for them to sell so much

I imagine they were like Backstreet Boys,NSYNC,BTS, Bieber ,One Direction popular during their time maybe even combined

4 hours ago, Exquisite said:

You don't recognise this at least?

Yeah but that  was 100 years past his prime. I meant during his younger years.

2 hours ago, Enoch said:

I imagine they were like Backstreet Boys,NSYNC,BTS, Bieber ,One Direction popular during their time maybe even combined

True.

PrinceMichaelFan

I know it hurt so many of yall to type MJ or Michael Jackson. :deadbanana4: but that's why Billboard is slowly trying their hardest to get rid of MJ's success by incorporating STREAMING which is why acts such as Drake will easily surpass his records.

PrinceMichaelFan
17 hours ago, The_Bling said:

Michael Jackson is closer to Madonna than the Beatles :rip:

No he is not and Michael Jackson's Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time. The Beatles does not have that.

Elvis > The Beatles

There's a certain someone who, when he died, broke the Internet, of course got tons of sales but also broke chart records, had a memorial show transmitted worldwide on main channels, got his songs, music videos and documentaries aired en masse on the radio and TV, got a shitton tributes by artists, celebrities and people who appreciated him, got news about him for months after his death with massive grief all around the world for days and so on... 

That was crazy to witness honestly, and I'm not sure I'll ever get to see that again in my lifetime. I'm really not into him but it'd be wrong to deny his impact. 

Edited by Blackthorn
I live in France so I speak from my European perspective however.