The Snuts - W.L.

DearSociety13

DearSociety13
4 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

Streaming all day long

:WAP:

I hope they will get UK #1

Thanks sis. Me too :hug:

They're currently #3 on the UK iTunes chart. I've my fingers crossed for them :party:

BlazingLovatic

not u making this thread for this group you don't know just because of Demi :rip:

Jukebox

I saw them at a festival a couple of years ago just because they have a funny name and I really enjoyed them.

Didn’t really follow them much after but then last year they released Elephants and that song went #1 on UK iTunes and it reminded me of their existence and I’ve been listening to them ever since, the album is great. The hype around them on the indie/alternative circuit is huge too. 

Edited by Jukebox
DearSociety13

Come on guys :party: let’s get this #1 album

for our kings :heart:

DearSociety13
14 hours ago, Jukebox said:

I saw them at a festival a couple of years ago just because they have a funny name and I really enjoyed them.

Didn’t really follow them much after but then last year they released Elephants and that song went #1 on UK iTunes and it reminded me of their existence and I’ve been listening to them ever since, the album is great. The hype around them on the indie/alternative circuit is huge too. 

That’s so cool! I’m so glad they’re finally getting the recognition they deserve :angelo:

VeniceBeach

The way this thread will be abandoned once UK Albums Chart will be revealed
MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

lovedaddy
4 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Yesss :clap3: they can do this I believe in them 

DearSociety13
1 minute ago, lovedaddy said:

This is great. I'm just concerned about streams.. but hopefully their lead with the physical copies should make up for that.

DaddyIssuesX

:clap3: demi beating them on spotify, apple music, and her itunes deluxe about to enter top 40 good luck smuts !!

45 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

:clap3: demi beating them on spotify, apple music, and her itunes deluxe about to enter top 40 good luck smuts !!

She has discounted her albums £4.99 and £6.99 deluxe and album CD on Amazon £5.99 

Also all her CDs and cassettes has been discounted in her store 

:bibliahh:

DaddyIssuesX
22 minutes ago, Winged said:

She has discounted her albums £4.99 and £6.99 deluxe and album CD on Amazon £5.99 

Also all her CDs and cassettes has been discounted in her store 

:bibliahh:

and they have tour bundles and vinyls out which demi doesn’t  :bibliahh: she was still the highest selling CD artist this week without bundles and beating them on every streaming platform try again!!!

MusicFan98

:bibliahh:This thread is just... Anywho I'm actually streaming somebody loves you:deadbanana4: