Jump to content

JLo praised by peers; covers InStyle


Recommended Posts

getback

the praises from Michelle :clap3: she knows the TEA :clap3: 

beloved legend :heart2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
loveisdead9582

She looks like she’s in her early 30s. Ageless queen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
insomniac

Leah Remini: We often have sleepovers. But if I'm having a hard week, my friend will do things for me. She's a big bath person. So she'll fill a tub for me, put rose petals in, light candles. She makes the chicken cutlets and rice that I like — her Puerto Rican rice. She makes my coffee the way I like it. She'll bring it on a tray with some chocolate chip cookies.

 

Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas (close friend and partner in Nuyorican Productions): To me, she's Jennifer — a girl who likes to cozy up on the sofa with her kids [twins Max and Emme] and her friends and watch old musicals, eat popcorn and maybe a cookie or seven. She's also a person who flew in for every chemo treatment I had 16 years ago, rubbed my bald head, and dreamed with me so I wouldn't forget that tomorrow was possible. And it was. She's an amazing mother, a beautiful dreamer, and the best friend I've ever had. Everyone needs a compass. Lucky for me, I found mine.

 

JLo sounds like an amazing friend!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodflowers.

Wow, she is so beautiful :jonny5:

 

Lili spilled, they really need to do another Hustlers reunion :clap3:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SavagePapi
On 4/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, TheFireLexus said:

She's real! :clap3:

IKTR! :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DanceAgain
On 4/6/2021 at 11:24 AM, insomniac said:

Leah Remini: We often have sleepovers. But if I'm having a hard week, my friend will do things for me. She's a big bath person. So she'll fill a tub for me, put rose petals in, light candles. She makes the chicken cutlets and rice that I like — her Puerto Rican rice. She makes my coffee the way I like it. She'll bring it on a tray with some chocolate chip cookies.

 

Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas (close friend and partner in Nuyorican Productions): To me, she's Jennifer — a girl who likes to cozy up on the sofa with her kids [twins Max and Emme] and her friends and watch old musicals, eat popcorn and maybe a cookie or seven. She's also a person who flew in for every chemo treatment I had 16 years ago, rubbed my bald head, and dreamed with me so I wouldn't forget that tomorrow was possible. And it was. She's an amazing mother, a beautiful dreamer, and the best friend I've ever had. Everyone needs a compass. Lucky for me, I found mine.

 

JLo sounds like an amazing friend!!

 

When Elaine said soon as jennifer herd the news about her cancer she left whatever Set she was on and flew straight to her to be by her side and climbed onto her bed and just hugged her 

 

:cries:

 

Jennifer really does have a beautiful heart and soul and people still come for her, The amount of industry people that have praised her is insane they all say the exact same thing how friendly, warm and loving she is and that she's the sweetest person they have ever met!

 

I remember Jennifer doing GMTV years ago and one of the hosts did a magazine interview and named her worst person she ever interviewed (Mariah) and her best (JLo) and she said Jennifer was so sweet and funny and open and there was nothing remotely diva like about her and what's written about her couldn't be further from the truth from her personal experience with her! 

 

Alan Carr also stated the same views and that she had no huge Diva demands or riders (she only asked for a few bottle of water).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SavagePapi

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this considering all the A-Rod separation rumors:

 

Affleck: Where are you keeping the fountain of youth? Why do you look the same as you did in 2003 and it kind of looks like I'm in my 40s…at best?

 

Lopez: I don't have any [beauty] secrets except JLo Beauty — and I'm giving them all to everyone with every product. Ben is funny! He still looks pretty good too.

 

Bennifer 2.0 is coming! :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
insomniac
2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this considering all the A-Rod separation rumors:

 

Affleck: Where are you keeping the fountain of youth? Why do you look the same as you did in 2003 and it kind of looks like I'm in my 40s…at best?

 

Lopez: I don't have any [beauty] secrets except JLo Beauty — and I'm giving them all to everyone with every product. Ben is funny! He still looks pretty good too.

 

Bennifer 2.0 is coming! :jonny5:

The way she didn’t include any quotes from her current BF Arod, but decided to include Marc Anthony and Ben Affleck. The shade of it all. Kind of confirms to me that they’re over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SavagePapi
49 minutes ago, insomniac said:

The way she didn’t include any quotes from her current BF Arod, but decided to include Marc Anthony and Ben Affleck. The shade of it all. Kind of confirms to me that they’re over.

MTE. :dies:

 

My guess is they are getting rid of the "shock" first from the media and GP. Plus, they need the time to figure out their business deals. They'll eventually call it quits. I believe she did the same with Casper. If I'm not mistaken, she called it quits in 2014, but we still saw him here and there with her through 2016?

 

I wonder who reached out to Ben for this. Savage! :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...