Jump to content

Is Bazzi the least problematic white boy?


Sweet Sexy Savage

Bazzi  

78 members have voted

  1. 1. Do we claim him?

    • Yes, we do. Chet Hanks who?
      14
    • No, he will not get away with his Taylor Swift comment in 2018
      61


Recommended Posts

Micellinik
15 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

No one saw Meghan Markle as white, we all knew she was mixed race from the get-go. Mess at you comparing a White American Priviledged male to a clearly Mixed-Race female, gurl stop embarrassing yourself, have some self-love:bibliahh:

 

Little white American boy was born and raised there, full white American mother, white Lebanese father, no living soul knew he was arabic and you wanna say he’s not white? mess:deadbanana4:

 

 

OT: No. White priviledged males are not getting a pass for coming at hard-working talented women. Sorry!

Umm if the media didn’t make such a big deal about her being mixed race, I never would have guessed it. She looks like a white girl with a good tan honestly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • brainmaniac

    32

  • frozemmm

    20

  • Michael196

    9

  • Insanity

    5

brainmaniac
10 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

No one saw Meghan Markle as white, we all knew she was mixed race from the get-go. Mess at you comparing a White American Priviledged male to a clearly Mixed-Race female, gurl stop embarrassing yourself, have some self-love:bibliahh:

 

Little white American boy was born and raised there, full white American mother, white Lebanese father, no living soul knew he was arabic and you wanna say he’s not white? mess:deadbanana4:

 

 

OT: No. White priviledged males are not getting a pass for coming at hard-working talented women. Sorry!

The lies you tell yourself to not seem racist :dies:


Tons of people of different races thought Megan was white or not black the first time they saw her. Don’t pretend everyone knew :lmao:

 

The name Bazzi itself is Arabic and gives his background away. Just because you were ignorant didnt know it was an Arabic name doesn’t mean others didn’t 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
2 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

Umm if the media didn’t make such a big deal about her being mixed race, I never would have guessed it. She looks like a white girl with a good tan honestly.

You’re completely right and there’s proof out there that tons of people thought Megan was white. He’s just pretending to stick to that narrative though thinking it helps his losing argument :dies:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12

Calling himself Bazzi when the B is next to the N in the keyboard seems problematic to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
6 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

the racist meltdown:deadbanana4:

 

It’s funny how racists like you always meltdown and type paragraphs in denial when they’re called out here :lmao:

 

I’ve had you and another user on my mentions, while you’ve had triple the amount and got skull dragged. mess :lmao:

 

Born in America: check

Raised in America: check

White colour: check

White parent(s): check

Typical white boy: check

American: check

whew:ohwow:

 

OT: No! We are not letting White Priviledged American Males disrespext hard working women anymore:ohwow:

We all know there was no meltdown in my calm post, while there was a hysterical racist meltdown in yours :dies: Even copying what I said back :skull:
 

Literally everyone in this thread has argued with you or said stuff that supports my perspective except that one Taylor fan, mad because Bazzi dissed her. It’s clear who has been skull dragged here and it’s you :dies:

 

Again, more ignorance 

 

Born in America: Being born in America does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

Raised in America: Being raised in America does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

White colour: Looking white doesn’t necessarily mean one identities or is viewed as white 

 

White parent(s): Looking white doesn’t necessarily mean one identities or is viewed as white 

 

Typical white boy:  What does this even mean? Lmao

 

American: Being American does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
8 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Calling himself Bazzi when the B is next to the N in the keyboard seems problematic to me. 

It’s his last name lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
20 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

Umm if the media didn’t make such a big deal about her being mixed race, I never would have guessed it. She looks like a white girl with a good tan honestly.

Get some glasses sis, she always looked mixed-race hence why the royal family was afraid their baby would come with black features which could happen from Meg’s family but

unlikely. She does look mixed-race. Unlike him, who is obviously white.

 

 

18 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

The lies you tell yourself to not seem racist :dies:


Tons of people of different races thought Megan was white or not black the first time they saw her. Don’t pretend everyone knew :lmao:

 

The name Bazzi itself is Arabic and gives his background away. Just because you were ignorant didnt know it was an Arabic name doesn’t mean others didn’t 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not you swearing you did something with a handful of tweets:deadbanana4: you have outdone yourself. won’t even get into the rest of your racist meltdown:bibliahh:

 

7 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

We all know there was no meltdown in my calm post, while there was a hysterical racist meltdown in yours :dies: Even copying what I said back :skull:
 

Literally everyone in this thread has argued with you or said stuff that supports my perspective except that one Taylor fan, mad because Bazzi dissed her. It’s clear who has been skull dragged here and it’s you :dies:

 

Again, more ignorance 

 

Born in America: Being born in America does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

Raised in America: Being raised in America does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

White colour: Looking white doesn’t necessarily mean one identities or is viewed as white 

 

White parent(s): Looking white doesn’t necessarily mean one identities or is viewed as white 

 

Typical white boy:  What does this even mean? Lmao

 

American: Being American does not make you automatically white :lmao:

 

 

Welp another random racist meltdown that I’m of course skipping:rip:

 

 

 

OT: No, we have not yet forgiven the white american priviledged male for his misognyst remarks! :katie:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some non-Arabs telling how Arabs should identify themselves :rip: Arabs are not white. They're Caucasians just like northern Indians sure, but not white. Anyway these racial concepts are outdated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
1 minute ago, Jealous said:

Some non-Arabs telling how Arabs should identify themselves :rip: Arabs are not white period. They're Caucasians just like northern Indians sure, but not white. Anyway these racial concepts are outdated.

Exactly :clap3: But a racist non Arab like @frozemmm thinks he can speak over Arabs and tell them how they should identity as :skull:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
chaneloberlin

yes  & he's gorgeous and we stan

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

yes  & he's gorgeous and we stan

 

 

He before fame without the beard kind of reminds me of Sam Smith. Beards are truly makeup for men.

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
4 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Get some glasses sis, she always looked mixed-race hence why the royal family was afraid their baby would come with black features which could happen from Meg’s family but

unlikely. She does look mixed-race. Unlike him, who is obviously white.

 

 

Not you swearing you did something with a handful of tweets:deadbanana4: you have outdone yourself. won’t even get into the rest of your racist meltdown:bibliahh:

 

Welp another random racist meltdown that I’m of course skipping:rip:

 

 

 

OT: No, we have not yet forgiven the white american priviledged male for his misognyst remarks! :katie:

 

Again, the only one having a racist meltdown is you :dies: I just calmly replied once again to all your ignorant remarks where you once again tried to imply that being American equated to being white :ahh:

 

It’s not a handful of tweets, there are literally endless tweets of people thinking Megan was white. It’s a very common perception. I just posted 7 to give an example, but here are 7 new tweets since you are in denial 

 

And I could go on all day lol. There is no shortage of tweets from people of all backgrounds who thought Megan was white 


So for you to say that no one saw Megan as white is a blatant lie and given how ignorant you are when it comes to racial matters, I doubt you knew Megan wasn’t white. You are trying just to go with that argument to save face but everyone can see through you  :lmao:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamil24
59 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

The lies you tell yourself to not seem racist :dies:


Tons of people of different races thought Megan was white or not black the first time they saw her. Don’t pretend everyone knew :lmao:

 

The name Bazzi itself is Arabic and gives his background away. Just because you were ignorant didnt know it was an Arabic name doesn’t mean others didn’t 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

omg I thought she was white too. I also thought Zendaya was white :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
19 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Again, the only one having a racist meltdown is you :dies: I just calmly replied once again to all your ignorant remarks where you once again tried to imply that being American equated to being white :ahh:

 

It’s not a handful of tweets, there are literally endless tweets of people thinking Megan was white. It’s a very common perception. I just posted 7 to give an example, but here are 7 new tweets since you are in denial 

 

And I could go on all day lol. There is no shortage of tweets from people of all backgrounds who thought Megan was white 


So for you to say that no one saw Megan as white is a blatant lie and given how ignorant you are when it comes to racial matters, I doubt you knew Megan wasn’t white. You are trying just to go with that argument to save face but everyone can see through you  :lmao:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whew not another meltdown from the racist white twink, skipping it just like the previous two:heart:

 

 

31 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Exactly :clap3: But a racist non Arab like @frozemmm thinks he can speak over Arabs and tell them how they should identity as :skull:

 

 

It’s you thinking I’m not arab for me:rip:

 

I’m not a white american arab one like him though:rip:

 

 

OT: Nope! We are not taking it easy on his white american priviledged ass for coming for a hard working woman:ohwow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricardo1993

I wish white and black people would stop dictating how arabians and latinos should identify as. Many arabians and latinos identify with their home country first. I am Puerto Rican, I am a mix of european, african and taino but I just say I'm Puerto Rican. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
15 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Whew not another meltdown from the racist white twink, skipping it just like the previous two:heart:

 

 

It’s you thinking I’m not arab for me:rip:

 

I’m not a white american arab one like him though:rip:

 

 

OT: Nope! We are not taking it easy on his white american priviledged ass for coming for a hard working woman:ohwow:

Not you thinking you know what race I am :rip:

 

Again, the only one having racist meltdowns is you and this entire thread is proof of it  :dies: 

And of course you couldn’t reply because your statement “No one saw Megan Markle as white” was debunked with many receipts 

 

But it’s clear you only claimed that after your racist perspective over skin color and assumption of race was called out by others 

 

It’s doubtful you’re Arab since you didn’t even know Bazzi was an an Arab name :skull:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
29 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I wish white and black people would stop dictating how arabians and latinos should identify as. Many arabians and latinos identify with their home country first. I am Puerto Rican, I am a mix of european, african and taino but I just say I'm Puerto Rican. 

Very true :clap3:People need to stop trying to police and control how other people identify as 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GentleDance
12 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

It’s doubtful you’re Arab since you didn’t even know Bazzi was an an Arab name :skull:

 

I speak arabic and I've never heard of this 'bazzi' word :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Not you thinking you know what race I am :rip:

 

Again, the only one having racist meltdowns is you and this entire thread is proof of it  :dies: 

And of course you couldn’t reply because your statement “No one saw Megan Markle as white” was debunked with many receipts 

 

But it’s clear you only claimed that after your racist perspective over skin color and assumption of race was called out by others 

 

It’s doubtful you’re Arab since you didn’t even know Bazzi was an an Arab name :skull:

 

Not the racist white twink thinking “others dragged me” when it was literally him fuming on my mentions and one (1) other user saying he thought meghan markle was white, that’s it, that’s “several users dragged you” when in reality it he was the one that got dragged to Jupiter and back:rip:

 

Also mess at you getting salty cause I guessed your race when you yourself made guesses about my race when it’s very likely you’re a white twink praying one day you can bottom for him (will never happen) defending a white privideged american male but failed miserably when u tried making guesses over my race:bibliahh:

 

Wait, worse, mess at you literally lying now that you got caught saying I said I didn’t know Bazzi was an arab name:bibliahh:

 

I literally never said that, you psychopath:bibliahh:

 

 

Not him telling me (an actual arab but of colour) that I’m racist for refusing to accept this white american male trying to pass off as “just” arab and non-white so he can get sympathy points when I know the nasty things I’ve heard when I was living in LA a couple years back for being an actual POC arab. Me and him are not the same and he is white (and even if he wasn’t, he would be white passing).

 

Andrew (yes that’s his name) is a white priviledged american male and I stand by it.

 

Now fume some mo’:heart2:

Edited by frozemmm
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
More Than A Melody
2 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Not the racist white twink thinking “others dragged me” when it was literally him fuming on my mentions and one (1) other user saying he thought meghan markle was white, that’s it, that’s “several users dragged you” when in reality it he was the one that got dragged to Jupiter and back:rip:

 

Also mess at you getting salty cause I guessed your race when you yourself made guesses about my race but failed miserably:bibliahh:

 

Wait, worse, mess at you literally lying now that you got caught saying I didn’t know Bazzi was an arab name:bibliahh:

 

I literally never said I didn’t know that:bibliahh:

 

 

Not him telling me (an actual arab but of colour) that I’m racist for refusing to accept this white american male trying to pass off as “just” arab and non-white so he can get sympathy points when I know the nasty things I’ve heard when I was living in LA a couple years back for being an actual POC arab. Me and him are not the same and he is white (and even if he wasn’t, he would be white passing).

 

Andrew (yes that’s his name) is a white priviledged american male and I stand by it.

 

Now fume some mo’:heart2:

You're the only one fuming here because an Arab man said "I know I look white but I'm Lebanese"... which was simply a statement of a fact, not a justification for any "problematic" behavior or anything of the sort. You're literally writing paragraph after paragraph and completely erasing his heritage... for what reason exactly? The man wasn't even claiming to be oppressed. You're very very weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I speak arabic and I've never heard of this 'bazzi' word :skull:

Yeah it’s his actual last name. Someone thought it was just a stage name that he should change because they thought it resembled nazi :skull:

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bazzi

 

There are some other notable people with the same last name 

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Ahmad_Bazzi

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamad_Bazzi

Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

You're the only one fuming here because an Arab man said "I know I look white but I'm Lebanese"... which was simply a statement of a fact, not a justification for any "problematic" behavior or anything of the sort. You're literally writing paragraph after paragraph and completely erasing his heritage... for what reason exactly? The man wasn't even claiming to be oppressed. You're very very weird.

Clock him :clap3:He’s becoming really disturbed and unhinged at this point :mazen:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...