Is Bazzi the least problematic white boy?

Sweet Sexy Savage

Bazzi  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do we claim him?

• Yes, we do. Chet Hanks who?
    • No, he will not get away with his Taylor Swift comment in 2018

Michael196
13 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This. I'm Lebanese. I don't identify as white. I don't think anyone in my social circle would identify me as white, I'd just be labelled "middle eastern", which isn't a race, but technically neither is "white". I guess some could fall under the umbrella of "Caucasian", but there is a world of difference in culture, appearance, language, geography, privilege and social experience. So, these labels are meaningless. 

I get what you mean and you are 100% right, but, the thing I'm going for here is that, he acts the way he does and fills every bracket in the white boy manual, and some things that I will not say here... but when he's called white based on his actions and looks, he gets offended and remembers that he got lebanese/arab blood to "defend/cover" himself... do you understand me?

Spoiler

*reflecting what his collaborator does for similar and other purposes too!

Edited by Michael196
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainmaniac

• frozemmm

• Michael196

• Insanity

• #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity

What did he say about Taylor Swift?

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
1 minute ago, brainmaniac said:

What in this Full American nonsense? As if his mother being American dictates his race :lmao:

The only one who sounds ignorant in this thread is you :ahh:

You clearly can’t read so I’ll be kind enough to re-phrase:bibliahh:

His colour is white. Let’s start there, he’s a white man.

Now, his mother (which I just found out) is 100% white American, his father is Lebanese. That makes him not only a white male (who no one would guess is arabic too) now also a White priviledged American male.

Hope it makes sense now in your ignorant head:toofunny3:

Michael196
2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

What did he say about Taylor Swift?

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I get what you mean and you are 100% right, but, the thing I'm going for here is that, he acts the way he does and fills every bracket in the white boy manual, and some things that I will not say here... but when he's called white based on his actions and looks, he gets offended and remembers that he got lebanese/arab blood to "defend/cover" himself... do you understand me?

Where has he victimised himself? He clearly stated "I know I look white, but I'm actually Lebanese", clearing it up for those who asked and affirming his heritage, which he has every right to do, regardless of where he, or his parents, were born. 

Why is this warranting your response? Where is he trying to wriggle out of any accountability or denounce any privilege he may have for being " white passing"? 

Just say you're annoyed he shaded your fave and go. You're doing entirely too much.  

Edited by FOCK
brainmaniac
28 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

The only ignorant here is yourself sweetie. My point you can still be a white Lebanese. That guy is actually half American, so he is officially a white privileged American male. You can keep on fuming and tagging users twice in hopes they back up your claims but it’s the truth:deadbanana4:

Being “half American” has nothing to do with his race :lmao: 

Nationality has nothing to do with race :ahh:

Americans can be of any race. It doesn’t get more ignorant than you assuming American=white :ahh:

I quoted that person not because I need backup, but to show how ignorant you are. 

He’s literally a Lebanese person who is stating that Lebanese people don’t identify as white and are not viewed as white and you’re still ignorant trying to speak over them 

39 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This. I'm Lebanese. I don't identify as white. I don't think anyone in my social circle would identify me as white, I'd just be labelled "middle eastern", which isn't a race, but technically neither is "white". I guess some could fall under the umbrella of "Caucasian", but there is a world of difference in culture, appearance, language, geography, privilege and social experience. So, these labels are meaningless. 

Edited by brainmaniac
Michael196
7 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Now, his mother (which I just found out) is 100% white American, his father is Lebanese. That makes him not only a white male (who no one would guess is arabic too) now also a White priviledged American male.

can I just say that every post you just posted is GOLDEN! THANK YOU!

like..... SWEETHEART!! YOU DON'T GO AND MAKE THIS KIND OF SH*T 

AND THEN HIDE BEHIND THE ARAB TAG!!!!

and I'm not judging, but, don't use that card whenever it suits your narrative! 

Edited by Michael196
Micellinik
32 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

I can identify as a cucumber. He is still white and is actually rightfullt seen as such, just like an Irish person of white colour is also white.

This is pure ignorance. Meghan Markle looks fully white. Does that negate her blackness to you?

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

What is this unhinged mess. 

Girl. Just because you have a stereotype of what an Arab is, it doesn't make him any less Arab, if that's how he chooses to identify. 

What are you even trying to say with this post? If someone identifies as Lebanese, they need to be a downtrodden victim, mistreated by society? That they can't make this type of music? Have you really thought this through? 

Michael196
7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Where has he victimised himself? He clearly stated "I know I look white, but I'm actually Lebanese", clearing it up for those who asked and affirming his heritage, which he has every right to do, regardless of where he, or his parents, were born. 

Why is this warranting your response? Where is he trying to wriggle out of any accountability or denounce any privilege he may have for being " white passing"? 

Just say you're annoyed he shaded your fave and go. You're doing entirely too much.  

and we're beck with the Taylor thing!

AGAIN AND LET ME MAKE IT CLEARER without sharing way too much...

if I didn't know what I'm talking about, AND if I wasn't what I ACTUALLY AM, I WOULD NEVER INSERT MYSELF IN SUCH CONVERSATION! got it?

and with his behavior, actions and the way he speaks, he's not allowed to use that card for the sake of it, since that's called privilege at it's finest!

and yes he was victimizing himself, it's written all over the tweet!

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

and we're beck with the Taylor thing!

AGAIN AND LET ME MAKE IT CLEARER without sharing way too much...

if I didn't know what I'm talking about, AND if I wasn't what I ACTUALLY AM, I WOULD NEVER INSERT MYSELF IN SUCH CONVERSATION! got it?

and with his behavior, actions and the way he speaks, he's not allowed to use that card for the sake of it, since that's called privilege at it's finest!

and yes he was victimizing himself, it's written all over the tweet!

The only thing you’ve made clear here, is your ignorance & personal vendetta against this man. Again, just say you dislike him and go. You seem to have a laundry list of reasons to, his identity does not need to be one of them.

I’ll be sure to only claim my heritage to get out of sticky situations next time, lol. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm

What in this Full American nonsense? As if his mother being American dictates his race :lmao:

The only one who sounds ignorant in this thread is you :ahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
16 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

This is pure ignorance. Meghan Markle looks fully white. Does that negate her blackness to you?

Mess. Meghan Markle does not look fully white (if anything that says more about your ignorance sweetie and possibly your eye-sight that you’d think she looks fully white :deadbanana4: mess). She is obviously mixed race and has suffered disgusting attacks for her blackness.

Bazzi on the other hand is a WPAM (White Priviledged American Male)!:heart2:

brainmaniac
Just now, frozemmm said:

Again, skin color alone does not dictate race and you’ve been called out on your ignorant and racist views by others in this thread too 

17 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

Even if his mother is white that doesn’t erase his Lebanese side. And where are the receipts that his mom is fully white? 

And again, you’re still displaying your ignorance  again bringing the fact that his mom is American into it, as again her nationality has nothing to do with race :lmao:

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
26 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

and I'm not judging, but, don't use that card whenever it suits your narrative! 

Ofc bby. :heart2: I can’t stand atrl’s selective delusions when it fits their narratives so I have to call it out:alexz2:

And like you said (and very well said), he has all the perks of a white american male but then in the end wants to flip flop and claim he’s lebanese so he doesn’t look like the typical WPAM (White Priviledged American Male) when he is exactly a WPAM. mess :deadbanana4:

bayonse
2 hours ago, Leigh said:

No? Are you forgetting the way he came for Taylor by saying “nobody buys her albums” months after she debuted with over a million copies? He had the nerve to come for her when he was the opening act for Taylor’s opening act. :rip: 

how does that make him problematic lol

brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Mess. Meghan Markle does not look fully white (if anything that says more about your ignorance sweetie and possibly your eye-sight that you’d think she looks fully white :deadbanana4: mess). She is obviously mixed race and has suffered disgusting attacks for her blackness.

Bazzi on the other hand is a WPAM (White Priviledged American Male)!:heart2:

Even if you could see she was mixed (which I doubt), it would be extremely ignorant of you to be in denial that there are tons of people out there who didn’t realize Megan had a mixed background or thought she was only white 

And even if you disagree with her, there are other racially ambiguous people out there too like Darren Criss and Halsey and Tori Kelly that people view as white 

The point @Micellinik is trying to make though is that it’s extremely ignorant you to base someone’s race and background off of their skin/appearance alone and negate their heritage just because they appear more white

More Than A Melody

Americans please stop talking about other ethnicities being "white" when you don't treat them as such. Y'all do the same with Latinos. "this person is white Latino" or "this person is white arab" it doesn't f*cking matter, dude. When we talk about the western world and its treatment of Latinos/Arabs, whether we're white as paper or have very dark skin, is irrelevant in terms of ethnicity treatment. Because the prejudice isn't in the color of our skin, it's in our origin from "third world countries", the otherness of being immigrant, the (false) idea that we're less educated (or less intelligent), that we're dirtier, messier, more prone to violence, more prone to commit crimes, and in the case of Arabs, the demonizing they've suffered in terms of Sharia law and terrorism.

Of course the darker the color of your skin, the more obvious and pronounced the prejudice will be. But white passing Arabs and Latinos, particularly those who have a strong heritage or "foreign sounding" names, are not actually white.

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm

Again, skin color alone does not dictate race and you’ve been called out on your ignorant and racist views by others in this thread too 

Skin colour dictates part of your race. You’re a white ______ and in his case he’s a white half american and half lebanese.

Also you’ve just been reported for lying. I’m not racist by calling out his white priviledge, you’re the one trying to erase it so you are the white racist (assuming, as you’re fiercely defending a white american priviledged male?) so if anything that would be you sweetcheeks:bibliahh:

No one called me out on being racist (that’s yourself who’s been skull dragged on this thread by several users :toofunny3:) and you will keep on getting dragged till you stop spweing your racist away here. You started fuming and 1 other user told me Meghan Markle looks fully white and really got skull dragged by me like you got, for comparing a White American Priviledged Male to a Mixed-Race Female :deadbanana4:

And the proof of his mother (lmao that you’re stooping that low) is everywhere, use google.

Fume racist :deadbanana4:

OT: No. We are not forgiving white American males for coming for hard working and actually talented women!

What do you guys get from writing these paragraphs about someone’s supposed race? It’s just a whole back and forth :laugh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm

Even if you could see she was mixed (which I doubt), it would be extremely ignorant of you to be in denial that there are tons of people out there who didn’t realize Megan had a mixed background or thought she was only white 

And even if you disagree with her, there are other racially ambiguous people out there too like Darren Criss and Halsey and Tori Kelly that people view as white 

The point @Micellinik is trying to make though is that it’s extremely ignorant you to base someone’s race and background off of their skin/appearance alone and negate their heritage just because they appear more white

No one saw Meghan Markle as white, we all knew she was mixed race from the get-go. Mess at you comparing a White American Priviledged male to a clearly Mixed-Race female, gurl stop embarrassing yourself, have some self-love:bibliahh:

Little white American boy was born and raised there, full white American mother, white Lebanese father, no living soul knew he was arabic and you wanna say he’s not white? mess:deadbanana4:

OT: No. White priviledged males are not getting a pass for coming at hard-working talented women. Sorry!

brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Skin colour dictates part of your race. You’re a white ______ and in his case he’s a white half american and half lebanese.

Also you’ve just been reported for lying. I’m not racist by calling out his white priviledge, you’re the one trying to erase it so you are the white racist (assuming, as you’re fiercely defending a white american priviledged male?) so if anything that would be you sweetcheeks:bibliahh:

No one called me out on being racist (that’s yourself who’s been skull dragged on this thread by several users :toofunny3:) and you will keep on getting dragged till you stop spweing your racist away here. You started fuming and 1 other user told me Meghan Markle looks fully white and really got skull dragged by me like you got, for comparing a White American Priviledged Male to a Mixed-Race Female :deadbanana4:

And the proof of his mother (lmao that you’re stooping that low) is everywhere, use google.

Fume racist :deadbanana4:

OT: No. We are not forgiving white American males for coming for hard working and actually talented women!

It’s funny how racists like you always meltdown and type paragraphs in denial when they’re called out here :lmao:

Again, skin color does not necessarily determine race. Bazzi himself said he looks white so just because you googled his Mom and she looks white doesn’t necessarily mean she’s white. She may be American born Lebanese

You can’t count lol. The only one getting dragged by multiple people and having multiple people disagree with in this thread is you :ahh:

brainmaniac
12 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Americans please stop talking about other ethnicities being "white" when you don't treat them as such. Y'all do the same with Latinos. "this person is white Latino" or "this person is white arab" it doesn't f*cking matter, dude. When we talk about the western world and its treatment of Latinos/Arabs, whether we're white as paper or have very dark skin, is irrelevant in terms of ethnicity treatment. Because the prejudice isn't in the color of our skin, it's in our origin from "third world countries", the otherness of being immigrant, the (false) idea that we're less educated (or less intelligent), that we're dirtier, messier, more prone to violence, more prone to commit crimes, and in the case of Arabs, the demonizing they've suffered in terms of Sharia law and terrorism.

Of course the darker the color of your skin, the more obvious and pronounced the prejudice will be. But white passing Arabs and Latinos, particularly those who have a strong heritage or "foreign sounding" names, are not actually white.

Perfectly said :clap3: It’s crazy how ignorant some people in this thread in denial of how Arabs and Latinos get treated even if their skin is lighter 

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm

It’s funny how racists like you always meltdown and type paragraphs in denial when they’re called out here :lmao:

Again, skin color does not necessarily determine race. Bazzi himself said he looks white so just because you googled his Mom and she looks white doesn’t necessarily mean she’s white. She may be American born Lebanese

You can’t count lol. The only one getting dragged by multiple people and having multiple people disagree with in this thread is you :ahh:

the racist meltdown:deadbanana4:

I’ve had you and another user on my mentions, while you’ve had triple the amount and got skull dragged. mess :lmao:

Born in America: check

Raised in America: check

White colour: check

White parent(s): check

Typical white boy: check

American: check

whew:ohwow:

OT: No! We are not letting White Priviledged American Males disrespext hard working women anymore:ohwow: