Kate Winslet: "I know at least 4 actors" still in the closet

Blackthorn
1 hour ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Every Hollywood actor already has people digging on them whether it’s press or fans :ahh: You guys are so dramatic, she was so vague there’s literally nothing anyone can use from this article to “start digging”. 

She didn’t even specify if she’d worked with these people, you don’t even know if they’re male or female. 

Almost every actor who goes to Hollywood gets an American agent, it’d be quicker to ask people as they enter the Oscars if they’re in the closest tbh. 

ok

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Saljju

• Breathe On Moi

• MingYouToo

dirrtydiana
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Patrick Wilson

Henry Cavill

Chris Evans

Leonardo DiCaprio

:jonny5:

Leo gets women he hooks up with to sign NDAs so he’s off the list but Henry and Chris gimme bi vibes but one could only hope.

most importantly, if yes or no, if drake truly really “got blown” by an “atrlers ...‘friend,’” it is really none of our business 

JonginBey
3 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Every Hollywood actor already has people digging on them whether it’s press or fans :ahh: You guys are so dramatic, she was so vague there’s literally nothing anyone can use from this article to “start digging”. 

She didn’t even specify if she’d worked with these people, you don’t even know if they’re male or female. 

Almost every actor who goes to Hollywood gets an American agent, it’d be quicker to ask people as they enter the Oscars if they’re in the closest tbh. 

But we did not ask you.

ToxxicBoy
10 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Here comes people speculating. Her intentions are good but people will be trying to find out who she’s talking about 

MingYouToo
34 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Rob Stark is obviously one

He's basically out bro lmao Richard Madden has been keeping low but makes it pretty public that he dated the Flynn dude.

Karla Cabello

isnt henry an open secret. anyways he does nothing for me. 

getback

the bisexual one is obviously Richard Madden 

curious to see the other ones tho

watch them come out when they retire or have a scandal that ends their career like Kevin Spacey

madonnafan18

I support what she said, but I think it would've been better if she hadn't given a specific number.

getback
5 hours ago, frozemmm said:

drake is a sissi and it is not that big of a secret, Nicki Minaj is well aware of it for example, he’s hooked up with men before. Nicki has hinted at it at least two times too if you pay attention (I knew it before she ever hinted) so the moment I heard her get messy I knew right away she was refering to him:deadbanana4: kii. Also there was a user here on atrl who spilled on how his friend sucked Drake’s dick and Drake ejaculated in his face then blocked him on all social media when the guy tried messaging him:deadbanana4: this thread i saw about a year ago titled sumn like “gay men in hip hop” but I tried finding it a few months ago but couldn’t find a trace of it. That user’s story I can’t confirm but I believe it cause it sounds similar to two diff stories I had heard a couple years ago in LA mess

Everyone knows stuff if you know the right people, this messy Ellen that the GP discovered a few months ago and been known to everyone in most of LA:deadbanana4:

I was fascinated at first but there’s so many sis. 50 cent is another one:coffee2:

I knew Drake was gay/bi :ahh: rumours on the streets are that The Weeknd fooled around with men before he got famous too :eli: 

50 Cent hooking up with guys on the side is brand new information tho :deadbanana: he's homophobic af, but that's not surprising because many raging homophobes do that to cover their tracks :rip: 

5 hours ago, frozemmm said:

^^^ don’t get me started on puff daddy. I would be probably be sued if I spilled all I know and ever found this post :deadbanana4:

He likes men more than he likes woman and has had at least two men that people have told me about perform sexual favours on him for “success” :swan:allegedly:swan: let’s leave it at that:swan:

Diddy using Cassie as a beard is such a well known information :rip: idk why he's not coming out now that Cassie dropped his ass :rip: it's not like he's making hits anyway to worry about that ****

getback
9 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Well she didn't lie, Hollywood loves to guilt you in fear that you won't get roles if you come out. I know of one A list actor that is closeted (he's at least bi) and I would bet money that John Travolta and Elija Wood are closeted too. 

Elijah Wood is hardly in any movie these days. Coming out may actually help his fame level :rip: i don't think he's gay tho, never got the vibe from him :rip: 

Travolta tho... he's obviously gay :rip: and he's also one of those actors that's not even hot anymore and coming out would actually benefit his career :rip: 

To be A list you have to be someone who is attracting the press and the gp and still actually has a career going. someone in the caliber of Tom Cruise or Henry Cavill, not some washed up stars that haven't booked a major gig in years

Oktober Knight
19 minutes ago, getback said:

Elijah Wood is hardly in any movie these days. Coming out may actually help his fame level :rip: i don't think he's gay tho, never got the vibe from him :rip: 

Travolta tho... he's obviously gay :rip: and he's also one of those actors that's not even hot anymore and coming out would actually benefit his career :rip: 

To be A list you have to be someone who is attracting the press and the gp and still actually has a career going. someone in the caliber of Tom Cruise or Henry Cavill, not some washed up stars that haven't booked a major gig in years

I wasn't referring to John or Elija as being A list. I know an A list actor that had a relationship with a man and wh0red around a bit back in the day. 

gloamingtheplain
2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

But we did not ask you.

The concept of a forum escapes you it seems. 

14 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

One of those HAS to be Henry Cavill, please, I am BEGGING 

giphy-28.gif

ATRL really loves him huh. It's not any of us stand a chance anyway

giphy-28.gif

14 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Henry Cavill is gay ma'am :deadbanana4:

Receipts? What makes you so sure :deadbanana4:

14 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

idk if this is a stupid take but my guess is in the music industry theres multiple ways to market yourself. some go for the hot sexy image, others go for relatability, quirkiness, a la Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, etc. and a subset of that is being unapologetically gay, which resonates with... well, the LGBTQ audience. What I'm trying to say is there's many approaches to being appealing in the music industry, not just being a hot guy/girl/they.

Whereas in the film industry, if you wanna make big and i mean BIG bank  A-list movies, the audience will almost always project onto you their sexual desire. If you're a hot actor, it makes the movie more appealing almost 99.9% of the time. Sure, there are big non conventionally attractive actors out there but are any of them leading men/ladies? Highly doubt it. 

I have huge respect for Wentworth Miller now. Truly THE gay icon and hero of modern TV/film industry :clap3:

--

Aren't there headlines about Richard Madden sharing a flat with numerous young male actors? I'm pretty sure he is one of the four actors Winslet meant, probably.

MingYouToo
Just now, Jealous said:

I have huge respect for Wentworth Miller now. Truly THE gay icon and hero of modern TV/film industry :clap3:

--

Aren't there headlines about Richard Madden sharing a flat with numerous young male actors? I'm pretty sure he is one of the four actors Winslet meant, probably.

What's even better about Wentworth is how my country STANNED for prison break and got so pressed when he came out incl my parents and they said sh*t like 'he DOESNT look gay or SOUND gay :deadbanana2:' which is the whole point of the movement. Not all queer people are walking stereotypes and he truly proved them WRONG.

yes action star yes we belong together actor yes gay icon!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

I hate this thread 

F1tina.gif

blackoutbaby

While I agree with the sentiment, her saying she knows at least 4 actors still in the closet comes off as....tacky. I feel like this will just lead to people beginning to speculate who they are.

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

What's even better about Wentworth is how my country STANNED for prison break and got so pressed when he came out incl my parents and they said sh*t like 'he DOESNT look gay or SOUND gay :deadbanana2:' which is the whole point of the movement. Not all queer people are walking stereotypes and he truly proved them WRONG.

yes action star yes we belong together actor yes gay icon!

Omg yes! I look at this comments and the homophobic fans yikes. The world is still high key homophobic. We need to push more gay agenda now. :celestial5:  This is why I say to ATRLers who think that Lil Nas X is embarrassing the LGBT community that they got it wrong, because it's doing the opposite it's pushing acceptance with no buts. Because no matter how straight-acting you are, homophobes will remain homophobes. Fem gays have always been on the front row of gay activism, gotta respect them :jonny5:

Top 30 Wentworth Miller GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

14 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

But it will be super hard for an openly gay actor to play a straight person. The audience will look at it in a super picky and strict way. It will be super hard for that actor to be convincing to the public, even if the acting is great, the audience will always have "he's gay" in their mind. That will really affect that straight role, so eventually they will only be casted in gay roles. So yeah because of our homophobic society, gay actors will still suffer for at least a couple dozens years until things really start to change big time..

I guess out gay actors can only thrive in Netlfix movies/small independent movies. Brandon Flynn is gay and he's played two main straight roles. The fans are okay with him being gay and playing straight role. Gen z will abolish homophobia I fear not.

13 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

This! Same with some of these athletes too. I know for a fact athletes hide it because of their career 

Taking sports as a closeted gay man sounds like mental degradation... imagine the locker room talk. If many sports were accepting towards gay people, who knows probably more gay people would care about sports.

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Patrick Wilson

Leonardo DiCaprio

:jonny5:

Why are you guys saying Patrick? He's married with children for years... And Leonardo, idk he could be.

Johnny Jacobs

What are ya'll saying? 

As if she said their names.. She knows MANY MANY male actors so there's no way to tell or 'dig'.

Chill.. She came from a good place

Leo i see you tho :mandown:

Mr.Link

I always find it odd how huge household names get away with being in the closet for so long, especially in the digital era. 

Like there must be someone they texted or hooked up with when they were in high school and not famous. Or do they actually hunt them down to get them to sign NDAs? :toofunny2: