• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Saljju

• Breathe On Moi

• MingYouToo

If Henry Cavill is really gay/bi, I'm going to celebrate so hard omg. :jonny4: I will try to chase after him until the day I die! :WAP:

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6) |  Page 194 | Lipstick Alley

4 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

People trying to drag her for speaking up about this. :rip: yes, let’s just stay silent so nothing will ever change. 

THIS

2 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Rege or Jonathan? Because the latter’s been out (and married to a man) for years and the former....

Oh? I didn't know that omg

2 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Chris has a near identically out brother whose also an actor if y’all still thirsty.

Not even close to identical. Chris’ brother’s gay face is too much :coffee2:

Its kind of not her place to say this because it will create a bit of a witch hunt with people assuming any male actor she is friends with is hidding his sexuality. She is totally right though but idk if it is her place to say this.

imabadkid
2 hours ago, Link16 said:

Chris Evans

Seb Stan

Jake Gyllenhaal

Richard Madden

:jonny2:

I feel like Seb is bi tbh.

2 hours ago, Link16 said:

Chris Evans

Seb Stan

Jake Gyllenhaal

Richard Madden

:jonny2:

Ugh I wish. A dream. But if we’re being realistic at least 2 of them will not be dreamy heartthrobs and the gays won’t care

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)

This is sad, but I done told y’all a few times. Hollywood (and the music industry too in general) is full of gay men, we need one HUGE star to come out and change the game for homophobia in hollywood, a whole movement could start if all the men in hollywood and music who are gay (probably about half) followed in the steps. Also if you’ve lived in the right parts of LA, you might have heard a lil something something *cough* Drake *cough* 50 cent *cough*

Edited by frozemmm
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
3 hours ago, Robyn. said:

Not you guys acting concerned about her outing these actors when y'all have been trying to out Shawn Mendes for years now pls

I scramed cause FACTS:dies:

lostcause
14 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

This is sad, but I done told y’all a few times. Hollywood is full of gay men, I hope one day homophobia in hollywood changes and they can come forwards, a lot of our biggest starts are gay. Also if you’ve lived in the right parts of LA, you might have heard a lil something something *cough* Drake *cough*

...... do tell. Drake what?

It's kinda funny how being openly gay/bi in showbusiness would probably limit your casting in cishet roles, but whenever there's an LGBTQ role to be played cishet actors are almost always first in line to play them. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 minutes ago, lostcause said:

It’s common knowledge at this point. Tyga as well :rip: 

Rico Shameless v2

Closeted Hollywood men is not brand new information, I don’t know why y’all acting like she went into hair color, film hints or anything like that. She’s showing compassion in that that’s the way it still is, not trying to be juicy.

16 minutes ago, Eric. said:

It's kinda funny how being openly gay/bi in showbusiness would probably limit your casting in cishet roles, but whenever there's an LGBTQ role to be played cishet actors are almost always first in line to play them. 

It's not Hollywood the problem, they're a pretty liberal clique lol. The problem is the money. People WON'T go watch an "alpha male" type of role played by a gay/bi man, especially in some markets. Everything is about money. If gay/bi actors could give them as much as str8 actors, they would all come out. 

ellis-bell

Why is Hollywood like this? Neil Patrick Harris played a womaniser for years on HIMYM and everyone including straight men loved him in the role. 

Just now, ellis-bell said:

Why is Hollywood like this? Neil Patrick Harris played a womaniser for years on HIMYM and everyone including straight men loved him in the role. 

You can't really compare a TV show to a movie. 

gloamingtheplain
8 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

This won’t end well. I know she means well, but she’s alluding to pretty much outing these four actors if people decide to start digging. 

8 hours ago, Charif said:

You should never talk about someone's sexuality under any circumstances. 

8 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Is it her biz tho? If they are not ready, this may lead people to 'investigate' and potentially out them.

8 hours ago, JonginBey said:

It's messy to bring up something you know is confidential, because it makes you look thirsty to talk about it anyway :celestial5:

7 hours ago, Trent W said:

It’s a mess to still have this type of articles in 2021, I think in music you can be massively successful if you’re gay, but the film industry seems still archaic with gay people.

She also needs to not give that much information, she’s basically inviting people to start digging. 

7 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

She should have kept this information to herself. That comes across as intrusive. 

7 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

If she had any respect for those actors she would have kept her mouth shut. 

Every Hollywood actor already has people digging on them whether it’s press or fans :ahh: You guys are so dramatic, she was so vague there’s literally nothing anyone can use from this article to “start digging”. 

She didn’t even specify if she’d worked with these people, you don’t even know if they’re male or female. 

7 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Well she did say “A well-known actor has just got an American agent and the agent said, ‘I understand you are bisexual. I wouldn’t publicise that.’”

I think that that’s a hint.

Almost every actor who goes to Hollywood gets an American agent, it’d be quicker to ask people as they enter the Oscars if they’re in the closest tbh. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, lostcause said:

drake is a sissi and it is not that big of a secret, Nicki Minaj is well aware of it for example, he’s hooked up with men before. Nicki has hinted at it at least two times too if you pay attention (I knew it before she ever hinted) so the moment I heard her get messy I knew right away she was refering to him:deadbanana4: kii. Also there was a user here on atrl who spilled on how his friend sucked Drake’s dick and Drake ejaculated in his face then blocked him on all social media when the guy tried messaging him:deadbanana4: this thread i saw about a year ago titled sumn like “gay men in hip hop” but I tried finding it a few months ago but couldn’t find a trace of it. That user’s story I can’t confirm but I believe it cause it sounds similar to two diff stories I had heard a couple years ago in LA mess

Everyone knows stuff if you know the right people, this messy Ellen that the GP discovered a few months ago and been known to everyone in most of LA:deadbanana4:

I was fascinated at first but there’s so many sis. 50 cent is another one:coffee2:

Edited by frozemmm
typo
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm

^^^ don’t get me started on puff daddy. I would be probably be sued if I spilled all I know and ever found this post :deadbanana4:

He likes men more than he likes woman and has had at least two men that people have told me about perform sexual favours on him for “success” :swan:allegedly:swan: let’s leave it at that:swan:

UnusualBoy

All this outrage when she didn’t even mention names like :toofunny3: 

36 minutes ago, Koe said:

It's not Hollywood the problem, they're a pretty liberal clique lol. The problem is the money. People WON'T go watch an "alpha male" type of role played by a gay/bi man, especially in some markets. Everything is about money. If gay/bi actors could give them as much as str8 actors, they would all come out. 

I know. That spineless attitude is what's unfortunate. If they had the guts to do it, they'd cast gay/bi actors in any character regardless and people would eventually have no choice but to go watch the movies even if they may have their silly prejudices. 

Also, a lot of the reasons why the sexuality of a character or actor is made a big deal is because the P&R strategy makes it that way. There's no need to tell every outlet before you release your movie that there's a scene or narrative involving LGBTQ people, that's just inviting unneeded negativity way before your movie is released, which could eventually result in that content being removed or watered down for the final cut. 

Edit: for example, does anyone really give a damn that Luke Evans is gay when he shows up on screen? He may benefit from being butch enough that anyone seeing him on the screen will assume he's straight, but it's not like he's hiding it either.

Edited by Eric.
DONTYELLATME
11 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

^^^ don’t get me started on puff daddy. I would be probably be sued if I spilled all I know and ever found this post :deadbanana4:

He likes men more than he likes woman and has had at least two men that people have told me about perform sexual favours on him for “success” :swan:allegedly:swan: let’s leave it at that:swan:

Someone start a gay rumor thread please :mandown: