MPG least likely to become a Legend?

Queenyoncee

Which main pop girl is least likely to become a legend?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Which main pop girl is least likely to become a legend?

• Adele
    • Gaga
    • Taylor
    • Beyoncé
    • Britney
    • Rihanna
    • Ariana

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lostcause

• RULES

• abrahamjmr

• Dopeamine

ariananext

the ones in the OP are already legends :rip: especially to people outside stan world

• #FreeBritney Activist
SinnerCity

All of the options you used are already legends and Ariana will be up there with them in 5 years from now like. no. You did try tho.

Aston Martin
3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

the ones in the OP are already legends :rip: especially to people outside stan world

this

Rihanna will be regarded as a really successful celebrity in the end, nothing more nothing less. She has done nothing to contribute to the bigger picture of society, she has no real distinct talent, and she simply just is NOT that girl and not a legend. Ari comes second but she has talent and because of that has potential to serve out her legend status. 

theintriguingone

Out of those options, probably Britney. I don’t think many people take her seriously. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
suburbannature

Gaga.

An Oscar doesn’t make you a legend. See Sam Smith, Juicy J, Melissa Etheridge, Common. She’s yet to release a top tier album and her last several have actually been rather bad.

FloridaKilos

Literally all of those artists in the poll are or will become legends in time. If you think otherwise, you are delusional. The only one that's weary is Ariana, but she's already an icon.

OT: Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are icons, but they will never be legends.

FloridaKilos
Just now, theintriguingone said:

Out of those options, probably Britney. I don’t think many people take her seriously. 

She's already a Legend. You must be smoking CRACK if you think otherwise. So sorry. :laugh:

Billie and Dua are accurate answers.

The nerve of people voting Gaga. :rip:

KillingYourCareer

Out of the ones in the poll, Ariana is the only one who doesn't have a song that quite became an all-generations classic.

ariananext
Just now, theintriguingone said:

She's still the epitome of the pop star, as much as she's not respected for her vocals or whatever she's still THE pop star, she made the history of pop music and nothing will ever change that in my opinion. 

Music2002

No one takes Britney seriously outside of the stan world, in terms of her music at least. It's the truth. She's not a legend. She's just extremely successful and lucky.

Also, Gaga. She needs more career longevity, good music, and people listening to her music outside of her fans. Maybe acting can help her attain that status.

And Ariana. It's simply too early in her career, and hasn't really done anything groundbreaking.

Companion

I thought op will post today's mpg like dua or billie lol They all legends what is this mess. I voted for Britney tho cuz I feel like her music career really forgotten due to her scandals but her impact can't be deniable

thirdward
6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Gaga.

An Oscar doesn’t make you a legend. See Sam Smith, Juicy J, Melissa Etheridge, Common. She’s yet to release a top tier album and her last several have actually been rather bad.

Juicy J is a rap legend what the hell 

i agree with your pick tho :mandown: 

Edited by thirdward

ariana

ariananext

theintriguingone
6 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

She's already a Legend. You must be smoking CRACK if you think otherwise. So sorry. :laugh:

She’s a pop icon but she’s not yet a legend. Legends to me are people like The Beatles, MJ, Prince, Madonna etc. 

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

She's still the epitome of the pop star, as much as she's not respected for her vocals or whatever she's still THE pop star, she made the history of pop music and nothing will ever change that in my opinion. 

I agree with this.

KetysandGagsSon

Taylor Swift doesn’t have the influence to become a legend, so she is the most vulnerable from historic perspective, some goes for most of the girls in list, minus Beyonce and Gaga that have TRUE IMPACT and INFLUENCE, Adele is also to be considered for Legend status, lets see where she goes now.

PUjhDez.gif

Edited by KetysandGagsSon