Gwen Stefani, Saweetie - "Slow Clap"

Innocencelost

Did Saweetie record her verse on her iPhone Voicenotes app and send it to Gwen via Whatsapp for it to be pasted on the original song with Garage Band by one of Gwen’s children?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GwennyGwenGwen

• Innocencelost

• vipanonymous

• FAN

Superbitch

Well well... next question.gif 

jk it’s hmm ok I guess. Won’t do much to help the song I wish they would’ve actually remixed it. But her verse was lackluster.. I did liek when she said I ain’t no hollaback bitch :sistrens:

Ok now I love it with Saweetie involved. 

Is this getting a proper radio release or any proper playlisting or is Gwen being set up to fail again? 

Does Gwen's album have a time window/month/day set for its release?

GwennyGwenGwen
40 minutes ago, FAN said:

Is this getting a proper radio release or any proper playlisting or is Gwen being set up to fail again? 

Nope, but i don't think they are setting her up to fail per se...the label seems to be behind her on this era, just thinks the money is better spent other ways imagine? We'll see i guess. 

2 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Does Gwen's album have a time window/month/day set for its release?

Nope not really, she's still writing and recording (has been posting from the studio the past two nights with two different teams), and says she wants to keep writing and recording while she's inspired. Says she has enough music for two albums, and may put out two albums, but i doubt she actually will coming from her haha.

1 minute ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Nope not really, she's still writing and recording (has been posting from the studio the past two nights with two different teams), and says she wants to keep writing and recording while she's inspired. Says she has enough music for two albums, and may put out two albums, but i doubt she actually will coming from her haha.

I'm really excited! 

Things look so nice and it feels like her old self, which I'll forever love and worship, is coming back.

Slow Clap is probably my favorite post-The Sweet Escape song from her, I would love something a bit more punchy and dance-y like Rich Girl or What You Waiting For next tho.

This is giving Red Sangria by Jordin Sparks..........ummm I like Saweetie’s hair

GwennyGwenGwen
5 minutes ago, ZENO said:

I'm really excited! 

Things look so nice and it feels like her old self, which I'll forever love and worship, is coming back.

Slow Clap is probably my favorite post-The Sweet Escape song from her, I would love something a bit more punchy and dance-y like Rich Girl or What You Waiting For next tho.

Me too! It's so nice seeing her so happy and inspired. I'm guessing they are probably shooting for a summer release at this point, but who knows! I hope they keep dropping singles along the way.

jhmacal

I love this song so much, but the negative energy online is really upsetting... don't know why people spend so much time spreading negative comments

Anyways, love the remix, love the music video, I think it's even better than the one for LMRM, watched it nonstop on my way to work and back home. Her energy, smile, happiness is contagious, and I cannot wait to see what's coming next. I feel like these new songs are going to be even better...

• 2 weeks later...