Bhad Bhabie joins OnlyFans, makes $1M in 6 hours.

dangerousalex

metalheart
4 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Disgusting males are celebrating, having been counting down to the day she would turn 18, and her comments are full of HIGH SCHOOL girls promoting their social media so they can launch their onlyfans the minute they turn 18 too. And y’all think this is cute? We understand grooming when one person does it, but when it’s society suddenly y’all act blind.

4 hours ago, scenekiller said:

You hit on something really important here that all of these fake "woke" sex positive posters ignore - SOCIETAL GROOMING, which is exactly what this is the result of.

When celebrities are groomed at young ages by directors/producers/etc and then make decisions like this (AS ADULTS), we have all the sympathy in the world for them and drag their abusers and groomers. But when society does it, suddenly we're just supposed to be celebrating?

:clap3:

I feel really sad for her. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grown K

• Bussea

• sickening

• Superbitch

Terrielle
19 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

the subtle sex work shaming in here isn’t cute 

This is a child Rebecca

aliciavikanders

Sex work positivity is great but we'll soon be having a conversation about how kids get groomed into sex work and how that affects their lives moving forward 

michael-jackson.thumb.gif.effbb75bfb277d

Grown K
7 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Sex work positivity is great but we'll soon be having a conversation about how kids get groomed into sex work and how that affects their lives moving forward 

How was she groomed into sex work? Who groomed her? 

aliciavikanders
19 minutes ago, Grown K said:

How was she groomed into sex work? Who groomed her? 

The people begging her to create an OnlyFans page with sexual content when she was still a minor? 

And it's not really only her I'm referring to, but those girl at a similar age who may look at her success and want to replicate it as soon as they turn 18, too. 

blackoutbaby

Is she even legal yet?? Who set this up James Charles?

RainDreamer

Not 1 million, the way the gays keep losing to straights :deadbanana2:

Unfortunately this is the future. It's easier for a lot of "artists" these days to make more money on OnlyFans than it is through music.

Mr.Link

I wonder how many of these ATRL users would be this outraged if this was a male 18 year old :toofunny2:

ccfan007
20 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

I wonder how many of these ATRL users would be this outraged if this was a male 18 year old :toofunny2:

The answer would = ZERO.

Grown K
4 hours ago, aliciavikanders said:

The people begging her to create an OnlyFans page with sexual content when she was still a minor? 

And it's not really only her I'm referring to, but those girl at a similar age who may look at her success and want to replicate it as soon as they turn 18, too. 

Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. Children and young people who are groomed can be sexually abused, exploited or trafficked. 

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-is-child-abuse/types-of-abuse/grooming/

So can you tell how does that term fit into this narrative?

Begging =/= grooming

Edited by Grown K
Grumpy Cat
5 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

The answer would = ZERO.

No not really. Male or female its still wrong!

5 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

The answer would = ZERO.

That's a lie and you know it, weirdo. 

9 hours ago, RainDreamer said:

Not 1 million, the way the gays keep losing to straights :deadbanana2:

Well there's more of them, wasting oxygen 

Why do people even care to talk about her? :rip: Stop making stupid people famous.

KillingYourCareer
8 hours ago, Cannon said:

Unfortunately this is the future. It's easier for a lot of "artists" these days to make more money on OnlyFans than it is through music.

I mean, she isn't an artist to start with. Blabbering some words and selling it as a rap song doesn't make her a rapper.

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why do people even care to talk about her? :rip: Stop making stupid people famous.

!!!

fagsturbation

The amount of pedophiles that ran on there and gave their coins :mazen:

getinthezone

I wonder where society is going when girls are aspiring to be **** stars :skull:

Okay when I saw this news I didn't have much thoughts but after reading this thread, my gosh! 

People have autonomy over their bodies and actions you guys. Rihanna at 18 released the music video for "If It's Lovin' That You Want" and that song and video were by no means a Jojo Siwa type video. That song and the video were pretty grown. I was having a conversation about this with my friend the other day talking about "Wait, Rihanna was just 18 when she did If It's Lovin' That You Want" and my whole thing was "They really aged her up hair, make-up and wardrobe wise in that video. What's going on? Why did grown men want a young 18 year old girl slythering around a beach wearing a bra singing "If it's loving that you want then you should make me your girl".

His response to me was: "Why do you think Rihanna didn't make those decisions or want those things for her own music video to her own song? Would you rather she didn't do music at that age or do Jojo Siwa music? Does Rihanna look like she regrets her decisions?"

While comparatively not exactly the same as Rihanna wasn't showing ***** in her video, the point is still the same. At 18 years old, people HAVE AUTONOMY. They can make decisions. They have the sense of what they're doing. I certainly did at 18 and what was more frustrating was people older than me telling me I didn't have the sense I knew I had. Bhad Bhabie made her decision to open her Onlyfans. If you agree with that decision or not based on some moral thing, then fine, okay. But don't try to paint a picture of her being used, abused, controlled, or prostituted as some people have done on this thread. It's a decision she made, she's an adult, let her be. 

Furthermore, if you're a person who doesn't believe in paying for Onlyfans or p*rn, that's fine. But don't call people who do derogatory names. Some people have the money and feel like spending it seeing what they want to see online. Let grown people do grown people ish. Like, Onlyfans and p*rn for what I know is for adults and only allows ADULT content so the people paying for these aren't doing anything unseemly like watching child p*rn or beastiality. Can people live? My gosh. 

Sorry this was so long but the amount of judgement on this thread really had me shook. 

Edited by VDK
13 hours ago, aliciavikanders said:

You guys learn a new word and try to use it in every context even if it’s not applicable. 

Grown K
12 hours ago, VDK said:

Okay when I saw this news I didn't have much thoughts but after reading this thread, my gosh! 

People have autonomy over their bodies and actions you guys. Rihanna at 18 released the music video for "If It's Lovin' That You Want" and that song and video were by no means a Jojo Siwa type video. That song and the video were pretty grown. I was having a conversation about this with my friend the other day talking about "Wait, Rihanna was just 18 when she did If It's Lovin' That You Want" and my whole thing was "They really aged her up hair, make-up and wardrobe wise in that video. What's going on? Why did grown men want a young 18 year old girl slythering around a beach wearing a bra singing "If it's loving that you want then you should make me your girl".

His response to me was: "Why do you think Rihanna didn't make those decisions or want those things for her own music video to her own song? Would you rather she didn't do music at that age or do Jojo Siwa music? Does Rihanna look like she regrets her decisions?"

While comparatively not exactly the same as Rihanna wasn't showing ***** in her video, the point is still the same. At 18 years old, people HAVE AUTONOMY. They can make decisions. They have the sense of what they're doing. I certainly did at 18 and what was more frustrating was people older than me telling me I didn't have the sense I knew I had. Bhad Bhabie made her decision to open her Onlyfans. If you agree with that decision or not based on some moral thing, then fine, okay. But don't try to paint a picture of her being used, abused, controlled, or prostituted as some people have done on this thread. It's a decision she made, she's an adult, let her be. 

Furthermore, if you're a person who doesn't believe in paying for Onlyfans or p*rn, that's fine. But don't call people who do derogatory names. Some people have the money and feel like spending it seeing what they want to see online. Let grown people do grown people ish. Like, Onlyfans and p*rn for what I know is for adults and only allows ADULT content so the people paying for these aren't doing anything unseemly like watching child p*rn or beastiality. Can people live? My gosh. 

Sorry this was so long but the amount of judgement on this thread really had me shook. 

Absolutely this. A 18 year old is young but not a child and are able to make decisions on their own.

Superbitch
21 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

The answer would = ZERO.

None. You can post thread of when guys turn 18 here. I remember some of them... and well...