Bhad Bhabie joins OnlyFans, makes $1M in 6 hours.

dangerousalex

I’m not surprised. Disgusting predatory males have been anticipating her 18th birthday since she was ****ing 13 when the “catch me outside” meme went viral. Before the **** ban on tumblr the bhad bhabie tag was littered with creepy sexualized gifs of her in low cut tops and men saying “can’t wait til she’s old enough to do ****” 🤢🤮

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grown K

• Bussea

• sickening

• Superbitch

mokitsu
24 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Well this didn’t age well :bibliahh:

Nnnn

Can't really hate on her, get money queen

https://i.imgur.com/rSnViXc.gif

Grown K
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

No...

Obviously she can do what she wants. I'm just grossed out by the fact that some people were waiting for her to turn 18 so they could start sexualising her (and some people were doing it when she was still a child).

She's famous, she portrayed herself in "sexual" way, she has the body of a WOMAN and again, she. Is. 18. An. Adult.

Nobody was looking at her pre teen body waiting for her to hit 18. 

sickening
24 minutes ago, Negev said:

I'm not dragging?? I apologize for this example it may've been offensive. I'm disgusted because at 18 me and everybody I knew were still like kids. Girls at 18 having kids or resorting to stripping or sexwork is wrong, At 18 you're literally still a child, that's what bothering me. People got plenty of time to be grown so why start acting like it when you're not? 

It's a big issue here in AMERICA  because Americans are weirdly pro-sex and very liberated but to the extreme. Underage partying and underage sex. Disgusting

My bad, I tend to get defensive since some people here are hell bent on dragging women

Park Jinyoung

Disgusting males are celebrating, having been counting down to the day she would turn 18, and her comments are full of HIGH SCHOOL girls promoting their social media so they can launch their onlyfans the minute they turn 18 too. And y’all think this is cute? We understand grooming when one person does it, but when it’s society suddenly y’all act blind.

AxelFox

Not a million in less than a day :deadbanana4:

She can just keep it for the first month then quit it and then she's set for life 

Good for her

Use the money to get rid of those ugly ass tstoos and go to a mannersim school queen! 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch

Men are disgusting. They were waiting! 

I just read on twitter that girl Malú also joined only fans when she turned 18 :skull:

Dolce Vita
8 hours ago, Bussea said:

And lemme say this last lil bit on behalf of my client Miss Bhabie before I help her lay her baby hairs.

Instead of trying to drag her for doing onlyfans, drag the perverted men who made her see this as the way to go.

Ever since her Dr. Phil appearance there has been multiple GROWN men sexualizing and taking advantage of her. Her fight with WhoaVicky (a GROWN WOMAN) was because her boyfriend (a GROWN MAN) was flirting and in the studio with her. Instead of tackling that issue, you and everyone else thought it was easier to kiki about how someone CAuGhT HeR OuSside xD 

Multiple rappers and celebrities have been exposed for having sex with a Bhad or at the very least siding into HER DMs. Multiple GROWN men have been in her Instagram comments, tweets, and DMs sexualizing and flirting with her. She's gone on record saying this MULTIPLE times and I didn't see y'all rushing to say how she was too young and how those men were weird, but the minute she turns 18, reclaims her power, and finally gains something from this attention she's been getting from creepy men since she was a literal preteen, she's the one in the wrong? They created the market for her. She's just cashing in on it as a legal adult who can finally consent :cm:

tumblr_miilz7gJLU1r6teipo1_400.gif

THIS, it feels like nobody is talking about all of the grown ass men that have been surrounding this girl since she was a child and how she’s been sexualised and mistreated by the media whilst being underage :biblio: it is so damn creepy

22 minutes ago, sickening said:

My bad, I tend to get defensive since some people here are hell bent on dragging women

I'm all FOR women doing whatever they want. Personally I feel like society in 2021 does not value childhood and innocence, kids these days are exposed to media super early and they get the sense of needing to act grown when they're not fully developed. Danielle is a victim herr

scenekiller
18 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Disgusting males are celebrating, having been counting down to the day she would turn 18, and her comments are full of HIGH SCHOOL girls promoting their social media so they can launch their onlyfans the minute they turn 18 too. And y’all think this is cute? We understand grooming when one person does it, but when it’s society suddenly y’all act blind.

You hit on something really important here that all of these fake "woke" sex positive posters ignore - SOCIETAL GROOMING, which is exactly what this is the result of.

When celebrities are groomed at young ages by directors/producers/etc and then make decisions like this (AS ADULTS), we have all the sympathy in the world for them and drag their abusers and groomers. But when society does it, suddenly we're just supposed to be celebrating?

Edited by scenekiller
worldwide angel
3 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

You hit on something really important here that all of these fake "woke" sex positive posters ignore - SOCIETAL GROOMING, which is exactly what this is the result of.

When celebrities are groomed at young ages by directors/producers/etc and then make decisions like this (AS ADULTS), we have all the sympathy in the world for them and drag their abusers and groomers. But when society does it, suddenly we're just supposed to be celebrating?

the t. :cm: 

there are people who don't mind or support sex work but also know the looming threat of societal grooming, i don't see why it has to be one or the other

• #FreeBritney Activist
UnusualBoy

I mean, even Stevie Wonder could've seen that she was gonna end up in ****, she had this bad girl type of attitude (I'd call it trailer trash but w.e.) and no talent to fall back on so she may as well profit from all these perverts who were waiting on her to be legal and jump into ****.

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, Grown K said:

Wow so original, never been done before.

Again, you have a problem with the fact that she's an adult?

I have no problems that she’s an adult, but judging by that avi you wouldn’t care if she was a child either :monkey:

Nihilego
2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Men are disgusting. They were waiting! 

I just read on twitter that girl Malú also joined only fans when she turned 18 :skull:

She did, i think she joined the same day she turned 18 which is kinda sad. not in any way trying to bash sex workers or women for choosing what they want to do with their bodies, because that's their prerogative and as a man I have no place to speak on any of that. but it's just sad to me because it seems like they (Malu and Bhad Bhabie in this case) have no choice but to give into the creepy older men that have sexualized them since they were minors, bhad bhabie even said in her announcement that she "got tired of you asking" which kinda shows she was tired of those comments, but knew the only way to get rid of them was to give into what they want. it's heartbreaking that she can't just do what she truly wants to do (which i'm assuming is making music) without pedo's following her around always telling her to join OF or whatever, and the only way she can get rid of them is by giving them what they want.

i personally don't stan her or like her as a person, but I hope that she'll be okay. at least she's making a bag, 1 million in 6 hours is crazy but also disgusting given you can tell these were all (or mostly) the creepy older men who have been WAITING for her to turn 18 so they can "legally" sexualize her.

5 hours ago, sickening said:

Where is the correlation? Like I'm failing to see it here

I literally said the same thing :rip:

They're really just saying anything at this point lmfao 

Grown K
35 minutes ago, Sesame said:

I have no problems that she’s an adult, but judging by that avi you wouldn’t care if she was a child either :monkey:

Omg that makes perfect sense. :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch
36 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

She did, i think she joined the same day she turned 18 which is kinda sad. not in any way trying to bash sex workers or women for choosing what they want to do with their bodies, because that's their prerogative and as a man I have no place to speak on any of that. but it's just sad to me because it seems like they (Malu and Bhad Bhabie in this case) have no choice but to give into the creepy older men that have sexualized them since they were minors, bhad bhabie even said in her announcement that she "got tired of you asking" which kinda shows she was tired of those comments, but knew the only way to get rid of them was to give into what they want. it's heartbreaking that she can't just do what she truly wants to do (which i'm assuming is making music) without pedo's following her around always telling her to join OF or whatever, and the only way she can get rid of them is by giving them what they want.

i personally don't stan her or like her as a person, but I hope that she'll be okay. at least she's making a bag, 1 million in 6 hours is crazy but also disgusting given you can tell these were all (or mostly) the creepy older men who have been WAITING for her to turn 18 so they can "legally" sexualize her.

Wtf I had to YouTube her. She’s so immature this is a literal Child speaking. Wow

:skull: 

Grown K
32 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

The way you're painting her as this victim of society. :deadbanana2:

Poor little girl forced into sex work by big bad men that kept asking her for her OnlyFans so she didn't have any choice but making one.

That's BS. Clearly this woman didn't get good parenting nor hanged out with the right crowd but she is responsible for her own actions. She's making an onlyfans cause she wants to, she's not going to college cause she doesn't want to, she's not focused on her "rap career" cause she doesn't want to, she's not getting a 9/5 job cause she doesn't want to. She chose to portrait her image that way. And yes she's young, she might regret it later and even then she will have the choice to change it up.

And the fact that she got 1 million in a few hours is due to the fact that she's famous

• #FreeBritney Activist
Grumpy Cat
Posted (edited)

Some of you dont get why this is wrong

She turned 18th b day just few days ago and this prob took FEW MONTHS TO SET because if you want to do OF without ur **** being sold on d.web you have to have a team of lawyers along with your manager to keep all the copyrights and everything...make you a brand

If you dont believe me go on d

Web and see how many stolen OF profiles u can buy- basically stolen pics from OF and ig and mashed together... 

She was prepping for this while she was underage...the montages and the photoshoots. That doesnt sit well for me

Where are her parents?? 

She's not trisha paytas and 32. She just turned 18.

Edited by Grumpy Cat
Gesamtkunstwerk

Omg she turned 18 like a week ago ? :bibliahh: This is so disgusting. At least she had the decency to wait till she turned 18. 

This girl has been branded as a sex object since she was 13 and NO adults around her said "You know what, this is weird" because it made them money, I hate this world.

gloamingtheplain
4 hours ago, Grown K said:

Nobody was looking at her pre teen body waiting for her to hit 18. 

This kind of delusion is next level :rip: 

She even says in her tweet that she’s tired of people asking. She turned 18 less than a week ago. 

If this is what people were asking her the day she turned 18, they were literally waiting for her to hit 18. 

TaggedGalaxy
1 hour ago, Nihilego said:

Girl what is this? She had no choice? I'm not downplaying the creepy old men, but let's not make this out to be like she was forced into doing this, that would be an insult to women who are actually victims of sex trafficking. Plenty of celebrities get asked on a daily basis to start an OF, I can go on any random influencers instagram, male and female, and see the comments of people asking them to join OF. She clearly saw this as an easy cash grab and capitalized on it

chris1991

Messy...If she wants to sell her self to men/women than that’s on her and her parents though.  

Someone should advise her against it but she a mess

L.B GAGA

Hope she will use that money wisely and get rich. Get money bish :gaycat4:

monster_enriquer
18 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Omg she turned 18 like a week ago ? :bibliahh: This is so disgusting. At least she had the decency to wait till she turned 18. 

This girl has been branded as a sex object since she was 13 and NO adults around her said "You know what, this is weird" because it made them money, I hate this world.

this.
i mean you are still a child at 18. :rip: I know law allows her to start OF and she's "LeGaL nOw" , but C'mon :biblio: