Bhad Bhabie joins OnlyFans, makes $1M in 6 hours.

dangerousalex

Not Like The Movies

This just shows how many sick bastards are out there preying on underaged girls + guys and waiting for them to turn 18. Yikes. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grown K

• Bussea

• sickening

• Superbitch

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Was she not just denouncing Dr Phil for being terrible? Now she’s doing ****? Well girly good luck because you’re not going to need it 

gloamingtheplain
1 hour ago, Bussea said:

She can do as she pleases and y'all can stay pressed. Idk why you little gay boys  rush to speak and always act like your opinions matter when it comes to women :toofunny2:  

If this was some twink y'all counted down to turn 18 (like y'all have done in the past with Austin Mahone & Shawn Mendes) the tone of this thread would be VERY different. Stay out of women's business. Better yet, stay in your tax bracket xx

OT: Happy for her :clap3: She needs to drop her debut album  :jonny:

Personally feel the same way about men too. At 18, you don’t really have the mental capacity to understand what it feels like to have the whole world objectifying you. You might *think* you do, but you don’t. 

There was a British documentary I watched ages ago on people who did adult content before the age of 20, and nearly all of them said it impacted their life negatively because it disconnected them from reality and they also didn’t know how to handle that people treated them like objects rather than people, even in their social life. 

It’s just scary to me how young people think they need to be objectified. There’s a lot of sex workers who can seperate their job from their personal life. Sadly, a lot of people can’t especially ones who deep down are doing it for the wrong reasons. 

BhadBarbie gives me vibes that she will do anything for attention because that’s the only time she feels her mother gives her attention, and THAT is sad. And a lot of teens are in that EXACT position. It’s their only form of validation.  

Grown K
5 hours ago, Sesame said:

michael-jackson.thumb.gif.effbb75bfb277d

Wow so original, never been done before.

Again, you have a problem with the fact that she's an adult?

truthteller

who is funding this h**? :rip: IRS better be on her a**

Edited by truthteller
Grown K
5 hours ago, Bussea said:

And lemme say this last lil bit on behalf of my client Miss Bhabie before I help her lay her baby hairs.

Instead of trying to drag her for doing onlyfans, drag the perverted men who made her see this as the way to go.

Ever since her Dr. Phil appearance there has been multiple GROWN men sexualizing and taking advantage of her. Her fight with WhoaVicky (a GROWN WOMAN) was because her boyfriend (a GROWN MAN) was flirting and in the studio with her. Instead of tackling that issue, you and everyone else thought it was easier to kiki about how someone CAuGhT HeR OuSside xD 

Multiple rappers and celebrities have been exposed for having sex with a Bhad or at the very least siding into HER DMs. Multiple GROWN men have been in her Instagram comments, tweets, and DMs sexualizing and flirting with her. She's gone on record saying this MULTIPLE times and I didn't see y'all rushing to say how she was too young and how those men were weird, but the minute she turns 18, reclaims her power, and finally gains something from this attention she's been getting from creepy men since she was a literal preteen, she's the one in the wrong? They created the market for her. She's just cashing in on it as a legal adult who can finally consent :cm:

tumblr_miilz7gJLU1r6teipo1_400.gif

Now that fact that she's has an OF page is EVERYBODY ELSE's fault but her? What in the Demi Lovato is going on?

fountain

Good for her

Let’s stop telling women what to do with their bodies

XtinaStripped

She strikes me as the type that’d do anything for money..

She also strikes me as the type to blow all her money..

aesthetic bih

Good for her. Easy money for her

sickening
12 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Nobody wants to see that trailer park ***** miss Bregoli

11 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

EWWWWW

11 hours ago, Koe said:

Natural evolution for her.

11 hours ago, Quenn said:

Disgusting.

yall...this is not okay

sickening
7 hours ago, Negev said:

She's just turned 18 and she looks like a stripper with three kids from three different dads. Why is society like this? Why do 18 year olds wanna look so grown?  Why is onlyfans a viable option for her??

what the **** is wrong with you? :biblio: This is not the drag you think it is. We wanna look grown bevause thats what we are, stay out of grown people's business- more importantly WOMENS business

sickening
6 hours ago, jaceface said:

She's literally a grown adult. I hate this girl so much :rip:

She literally has done nothing to you

sickening
5 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Was she not just denouncing Dr Phil for being terrible? Now she’s doing ****? Well girly good luck because you’re not going to need it 

Where is the correlation? Like I'm failing to see it here

Tinashegrande6
7 hours ago, Grown K said:

So you guys have a problem with the fact that she's...legally an adult?

No...

Obviously she can do what she wants. I'm just grossed out by the fact that some people were waiting for her to turn 18 so they could start sexualising her (and some people were doing it when she was still a child).

Giving them sketchy weirdos that use OF everything they want, queen :clap3:

7 hours ago, Bussea said:

She can do as she pleases and y'all can stay pressed. Idk why you little gay boys  rush to speak and always act like your opinions matter when it comes to women :toofunny2:  

This is a pop culture forum. We discuss everything here. Just don't go to their profile/social media and spew hate.

What about all the women rushing to speak on "little gay boys".

Weird.

Eóghan
7 hours ago, Bussea said:

And lemme say this last lil bit on behalf of my client Miss Bhabie before I help her lay her baby hairs.

Instead of trying to drag her for doing onlyfans, drag the perverted men who made her see this as the way to go.

Ever since her Dr. Phil appearance there has been multiple GROWN men sexualizing and taking advantage of her. Her fight with WhoaVicky (a GROWN WOMAN) was because her boyfriend (a GROWN MAN) was flirting and in the studio with her. Instead of tackling that issue, you and everyone else thought it was easier to kiki about how someone CAuGhT HeR OuSside xD 

Multiple rappers and celebrities have been exposed for having sex with a Bhad or at the very least siding into HER DMs. Multiple GROWN men have been in her Instagram comments, tweets, and DMs sexualizing and flirting with her. She's gone on record saying this MULTIPLE times and I didn't see y'all rushing to say how she was too young and how those men were weird, but the minute she turns 18, reclaims her power, and finally gains something from this attention she's been getting from creepy men since she was a literal preteen, she's the one in the wrong? They created the market for her. She's just cashing in on it as a legal adult who can finally consent :cm:

tumblr_miilz7gJLU1r6teipo1_400.gif

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sickening said:

Where is the correlation? Like I'm failing to see it here

Idk sweetie enjoy her **** 

(the word p o r n is censored just in case you start freaking out and having a meltdown) 

Edited by Breathe On Moi
sickening
1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Idk sweetie enjoy her **** 

(the word p o r n is censored just in case you start freaking out and having a meltdown) 

I didnt subscribe, but thanks ig 

and it wasnt an attack at you, a genuine question but if you wanna go that route go off, no one can stop you

Katamari
13 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Clearly not breaking the internet with 3k likes in 3 hours

https://i.imgur.com/rSnViXc.gif

Well this didn’t age well :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
2 minutes ago, sickening said:

I didnt subscribe, but thanks ig 

and it wasnt an attack at you, a genuine question but if you wanna go that route go off, no one can stop you

The correlation was I thought she was finally heading down a good road, getting some help for the abuse she suffered, having some kind of new viewpoint on life, not joining OF 6 days after she turned 18. 

1 hour ago, sickening said:

what the **** is wrong with you? :biblio: This is not the drag you think it is. We wanna look grown bevause thats what we are, stay out of grown people's business- more importantly WOMENS business

I'm not dragging?? I apologize for this example it may've been offensive. I'm disgusted because at 18 me and everybody I knew were still like kids. Girls at 18 having kids or resorting to stripping or sexwork is wrong, At 18 you're literally still a child, that's what bothering me. People got plenty of time to be grown so why start acting like it when you're not? 

It's a big issue here in AMERICA  because Americans are weirdly pro-sex and very liberated but to the extreme. Underage partying and underage sex. Disgusting

Edited by Negev