Bhad Bhabie joins OnlyFans, makes $1M in 6 hours.

dangerousalex

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grown K

• Bussea

• sickening

• Superbitch

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

At least? dd not all those 3000 people would actually be subscribing 

You can't like a picture if you're not subscribed? Unless her page works different..

I just checked and I can't like her posts. So she has at least 3000 subscribers plus all the people who don't like posts.

Edited by Leppie
Almodusa
3 minutes ago, Leppie said:

You can't like a picture if you're not subscribed? Unless her page works different..

I just checked and I can't like her posts. So she has at least 3000 subscribers plus all the people who don't like posts.

Ahh, thought you meant likes on Twitter posts. Then yeah, she’ll be making bank

alejandreaux

the way she waited 6 days after her 18th bday to join :deadbanana4: some of the footage in that trailer technically could’ve been shot when she was still 17, yikes :mazen:

i knew as turn as she turned 18 she would transition to ****

good for her ! make money

Aristede

Her birthday was on March 26th. She hasn't even been 18 a week and already she has an Onlyfans. I can't say I'm at all surprised, though. If it weren't for the law I bet she would've done it much sooner. 

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

the way she waited 6 days after her 18th bday to join :deadbanana4: some of the footage in that trailer technically could’ve been shot when she was still 17, yikes :mazen:

My thoughts exactly. So disturbing :rip: 

JawBreaker

Is she really doing it tho or is it just promo for her music and just to scam the pervets? I doubt shes running out of money. But then again u have people like Tyga and Trey Songz doing it so...

americanlife
48 minutes ago, Leppie said:

OMG her posts on OF are getting almost 3000 likes.

3000 x 23.99 = 71,970 per month, AT LEAST

Get the bhag

Edited by americanlife
Mtjjproducer

She will NEVER not be 13 to me no matter how old or how much surgery or tattoos she has

She JUST turned 18??? This is disgusting. In a few years we’re gonna regret this whole “sex positivity” thing when we realize how we messed up our youth

Nihilego

the way she JUST turned 18 and already has an account, a Malu Trevejo tea :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, alejandreaux said:

didn't even think of this, major yikes :biblio:

period sis

Her latest IG post...nnnn not her making 1 million dollars in 6 hours :ryan:

Zolvnski

Gwacala, get that bag like one user said

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

The Hi Bich paycheck ran out quick so she had to come up with something else

hndLrQH.gif

She's just turned 18 and she looks like a stripper with three kids from three different dads. Why is society like this? Why do 18 year olds wanna look so grown?  Why is onlyfans a viable option for her??