Saweetie - 'Pretty Summer Playlist: Season 1'

dangerousalex

dangerousalex

April 16

Edited by dangerousalex
Beyonnaise

Probably smart. Does anyone really need a Saweetie album? It would just be a compilation of some of her bops and six or seven filler tracks.

professor2000

Y’all can say what y’all want about her rap skills...but can’t nobody deny she’s putting in work.  I admire that :clap3:

dangerousalex
Just now, professor2000 said:

Y’all can say what y’all want about her rap skills...but can’t nobody deny she’s putting in work.  I admire that :clap3:

yes she works so hard and we could see that through her “Icy Life” vlog series! it’s a shame that quavo stuff happened behind the scenes for a while...

DevinWylde

I wonder when the album will be coming, she's getting a lot of hype as of late with Tap In & Best Friend

Chemical X.

How much success do they want in order to release the album? a top 10, a top 5? I’m shocked it’s not coming this summer.

Sophomore

She’s really gonna wait till she doesn’t have a current hit  to actually put out an album, isn’t she?

dangerousalex

cover art + tracklist

K$Ellie

c'mon now she's been hyping up an album for like a year :deadbanana4: and this new pretty girl summer or whatever that she ripped off of megan is so cringe

Why would they throw out this random thing in the middle of her album rollout :psyduck: C'mon now

Weird thing considering she managed to make her last Singles chart on the Hot 100 (and Best Friend is smashing right now), and girl is on every radio formats.

C'mon bestie !

dangerousalex
29 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

c'mon now she's been hyping up an album for like a year :deadbanana4: and this new pretty girl summer or whatever that she ripped off of megan is so cringe

her debut album has been called “Pretty B*tch Music” for a while now, she’s just going with the theme i guess. 

29 minutes ago, Cain said:

Why would they throw out this random thing in the middle of her album rollout :psyduck: C'mon now

i agree the album should’ve BEEN out by now :coffee2:

Supervillain
1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

i knew her day would come

tenor.gif

When she blows up and people outvote the trash can

tenor.gif

Jukebox

The Lourdiz feature :rip:

A Dr Luke produced summer pop rap smash is on its way, huh. :rip:

Sophomore

She really delayed a playlist. :rip:

I had a feeling it wouldn’t actually come on the 9th though considering the feature with Gwen came out today. 

GardenPanty

Overall it was good, I liked Risky, Back Seat, and Sweat Check the best. Lourdiz served on the chorus