Steps - 'What The Future Holds Pt. 2'

Hooker Barbie

Hooker Barbie

New album featuring Heartbreak In This City (feat. Michelle Visage) and 10 brand new songs, out September 10th!

Their Evermore has arrived!

91V7Be6QR0L.jpg

1. Take Me for a Ride

2. Heartbreak In This City (feat. Michelle Visage)

3. Wasted Tears

4. A Hundred Years of Winter

5. Living in a Lie

6. A Million Years

7. Trouble & Love

8. Victorious

9. Kiss of Life

10. High

11. (TBA)

Vorfreude

Yaaaaas!!! Never expected this tbh. Can't wait for to hear it! Bring it on Euro-pop legends! :alexz:

Subestar23
2 hours ago, Hooker Barbie said:

6. A Million Years

8. Victorious

If they're following the trend from WTFH Part 1 - could either these tracks be Mariette's Melodifestivalen 2017 song and/or Lina Hedlund's 2019 entry?

Hooker Barbie
43 minutes ago, Subestar23 said:

If they're following the trend from WTFH Part 1 - could either these tracks be Mariette's Melodifestivalen 2017 song and/or Lina Hedlund's 2019 entry?

A few people have speculated that those are the tracks. They would fit Steps so well, so let's hope!

Popboi.

Oh wow that was unexpected, thought they would do 3-4 bonus tracks on a reissue but would’ve never thought they would pull a Dedicated Side B :duca:

Gabers05

I'm so excited!! They really do give so much to their fans! The last album was their best yet so can't wait to hear this! I really thought at most we'd get a deluxe with 3-4 new songs not a whole new album! 

Edited by Gabers05
Spelling
  • 1 month later...
livelikemusic

The full track list is a serve; if this is any good as the first part, then we're in for a REAL treat! Steps are not playing around!