Jump to content

Olivia Rodrigo - 'SOUR'


Goofy
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FAN said:

The power :deadbanana:

 

 

1. good 4 u: 19.513 (+73) | 65.917 (+0.327)

4. deja vu: 16.831 (+134) | 57.223 (+0.207)

38 (+2) traitor912 (+104) | 3.026 (+0.331)

traitor will be her “someone like you” bookmark :clap3:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    1372

  • Baby Judas

    820

  • private radio

    1190

  • GAGAISTHEBESTYA

    818

She needs a superb music video for Traitor for it to smash. Come on Olive oil, you can do it!  I need that Top 5 peak. :jonny: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Traitor entered the building top 100 

 

favorite crime will likely enter the top 100 in the next few weeks, followed by happier

 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, messybottom said:

traitor will be her “someone like you” bookmark :clap3:

 

Her “Because of You” :jonny6: a classique!

 

9 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

She needs a superb music video for Traitor for it to smash. Come on Olive oil, you can do it!  I need that Top 5 peak. :jonny: 

Honestly it doesn’t even need to be that good, it’s already low key smashing :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the sour vinyls are selling out fast :jonny5: urban outfitters restocked them and they were sold out quickly 

 

i wonder how many copies they'll sell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

the sour vinyls are selling out fast :jonny5: urban outfitters restocked them and they were sold out quickly 

 

i wonder how many copies they'll sell

They will be shipped on Lorde's week?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VeniceBeach said:

They will be shipped on Lorde's week?

yeah i think so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

yeah i think so

Olivia will block her fave with vinyls release :eli: Truly Taylor Swift of the new generation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

the sour vinyls are selling out fast :jonny5: urban outfitters restocked them and they were sold out quickly 

 

i wonder how many copies they'll sell

whaaaaat i was waiting for them to re-stock :deadbanana2:

 

they have the best version :jonny5: not fan of the pink.... they should have sold more of the purple variations, maybe a lilac one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did ordered the Amazon transparent purple vinyl that was available for a hot minute 2 months ago but since then it's unavailable, do you think I will get it? :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I did ordered the Amazon transparent purple vinyl that was available for a hot minute 2 months ago but since then it's unavailable, do you think I will get it? :(

I think so

 

i think it says unavailable rn because it's sold out, they actually restocked it at least twice today (in the last 16 hours) but it sold out fast

 

but you shouldn't have a problem since you already ordered it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jealousy Jealousy passed Brutal for the first time on US Spotify streams yesterday. Traitor also passed Deja Vu.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Luckitty said:

I think so

 

i think it says unavailable rn because it's sold out, they actually restocked it at least twice today (in the last 16 hours) but it sold out fast

 

but you shouldn't have a problem since you already ordered it

Really? I ordered it 2 months and neve saw it available again. Good to know. August 20th right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Really? I ordered it 2 months and neve saw it available again. Good to know. August 20th right?

it sells out really fast that's probably why

 

yes the release date is August 20th

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the songs from sour have spent 112 cumulative weeks on the hot 100 so far

 

drivers license: 28 weeks

deja vu: 16 weeks

good 4 u: 10 weeks

traitor - favorite crime - happier - brutal - jealousy, jealousy: 9 weeks

enough for you: 6 weeks

1 step forward, 3 steps back: 4 weeks

hope ur ok: 3 weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stan Twitter is trying to cancel her now :rip: these people have no life 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Stan Twitter is trying to cancel her now :rip: these people have no life 

 

 

Watch her album rise on Spotify after this. All publicity is good publicity :katie2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

Stan Twitter is trying to cancel her now :rip: these people have no life 

 

 

the way only people who actually care about this are cupcake twitter livies :toofunny3: those 12 year olds are so annoying 

 

and they're dming all of her irl friends too :toofunny3: a mess

 

also the account who posted that thread is a new account, and one hour before they posted the thread they joined "promo groupchats" to get their tweet viral, it was obviously someone trying to cancel her, not someone who was actually offended

 

and what's funny is that they stan ariana based on their older tweets :toofunny3: 

Edited by Luckitty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi livies, i've been so sick lately, i haven't been active.:chick1: Is Traitor still coming August 10 as I've told and been told? I really do hope she'll announce it alongside with her tour announcement.

 

I just hope you guys have a safe day out there. 

Edited by GAGAISTHEBESTYA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Hi livies, i've been so sick lately, i haven't been active.:chick1: Is Traitor still coming August 10 as I've told and been told? I really do hope she'll announce it alongside with her tour announcement.

 

I just hope you guys have a safe day out there. 

Hope you feel better soon :hug:. Not sure about the date but it’s smashing on the radio rn so I’m sure her team will announce it soon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

do radio programmers know about impact dates beforehand? maybe that's why traitor is gaining a lot of spins in the last few days? august 10th is less than 2 weeks away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Hi livies, i've been so sick lately, i haven't been active.:chick1: Is Traitor still coming August 10 as I've told and been told? I really do hope she'll announce it alongside with her tour announcement.

 

I just hope you guys have a safe day out there. 

Still no adds date or video announcement but it is coming on radio already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...