Jump to content

Regard f/ Troye Sivan & Tate McRae - "You"


touch
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    25

  • as926

    8

  • nooniebao

    39

  • touch

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

This is shaping up to be a cute hit!

Edited by enchanted0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this needs a proper video to garner some more online presence, not sure what the hold up is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yasss it was overwhelmed at first because of the girl but I'm now addicted, Troy is incapable of putting out bad songs :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, FAN said:

Not even 1M views after 3 days :noparty:

The GP’s reception to this song has genuinely been baffling, especially in the UK. Troye really has the worst luck out of any pop star who was poised to break out in the last 5-6 years. If this doesn’t smash, it’ll also be a bummer if it messes up Tate’s momentum after you broke me first smashed internationally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

89 iTunes 

338 AM

N/A YouTube

N/A Spotify 


POP:
21 17 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 5431 4838 593 13.714

+36 Spins
-29 Bullet
+0.208 Audience

HOT AC:
47 45 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 111 95 16 0.309

+6 Spins
+5 Bullet
+0.021 Audience


“slow version” coming Friday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2021 at 1:38 AM, nooniebao said:

The GP’s reception to this song has genuinely been baffling, especially in the UK. Troye really has the worst luck out of any pop star who was poised to break out in the last 5-6 years. If this doesn’t smash, it’ll also be a bummer if it messes up Tate’s momentum after you broke me first smashed internationally.

yeah it's surprising that Troye has 0 hits and every collab just flops... The music isn't bad but i agree it doesn't have smash written over it.

I love his personality and it's a real shame...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FAN said:

89 iTunes 

338 AM

N/A YouTube

N/A Spotify 


POP:
21 17 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 5431 4838 593 13.714

+36 Spins
-29 Bullet
+0.208 Audience

HOT AC:
47 45 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 111 95 16 0.309

+6 Spins
+5 Bullet
+0.021 Audience


“slow version” coming Friday

I wonder if this can peak any higher if streaming is this unresponsive despite decent airplay? A shame cause the song’s grown on me immensely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

I wonder if this can peak any higher if streaming is this unresponsive despite decent airplay? A shame cause the song’s grown on me immensely.

It’s hard because regard is unknown in the US, Tate has one hit and Troye is queer artist with no luck with mainstream success. It was never going to smash, the GP has no taste. Their teams did a great job with the initial radio push and promo though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

It’s hard because regard is unknown in the US, Tate has one hit and Troye is queer artist with no luck with mainstream success. It was never going to smash, the GP has no taste. Their teams did a great job with the initial radio push and promo though.

Yeah, I’m honestly surprised at its performance in the UK more than anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

ugh even the stripped down version is still so good, at this point I have to accept that Troy is success poison :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Debuts on the Hot 100 this week:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not #100 :deadbanana: Why isn’t this taking off? I’m so frustrated! 
 

POP:
17 17 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 6423 5925 498 17.917

+59 Spins
-22 Bullet
+0.136 Audience

HOT AC:
41 36 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 187 140 47 0.605

+24 Spins
+18 Bullet
+0.044 Audience

 

17 Shazam 
89 iTunes

278 AM

N/A Spotify

N/A YouTube

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, FAN said:

Not #100 :deadbanana: Why isn’t this taking off? I’m so frustrated! 
 

POP:
17 17 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 6423 5925 498 17.917

+59 Spins
-22 Bullet
+0.136 Audience

HOT AC:
41 36 REGARD You f/Troye Sivan & Tate McRae 187 140 47 0.605

+24 Spins
+18 Bullet
+0.044 Audience

 

17 Shazam 
89 iTunes

278 AM

N/A Spotify

N/A YouTube

#prayfortate #prayfortroye

 

In all seriousness, I hope this or another one of Tate’s songs collaborations smashes before the end of the year. It’d be a shame to see her not continue building on you broke me first’s momentum. RCA’s actually been handling her well the last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok but in all seriousness, why can't the GP get into this? Yesterday this song was on the radio four or five different times within the same hour it felt like the biggest song out right now. It feels so summery but of course it's nowhere to be found on the AM or Spotify charts :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...