Jump to content

Regard f/ Troye Sivan & Tate McRae - "You"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • nooniebao

    31

  • FAN

    25

  • touch

    10

  • SpaceMan

    8

Top Posters In This Topic

MrMojoRisin
Quote

Sivan's new single is nothing short of a bop. The only problem is his singing partner, Tate McRae. McRae's cursive singing unfortunately ruins what is a very good song. Her indie girl voice even monopolizes the bridge, which Sivan should've sang on. This would've been much better if Sivan sang it solo.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mason Gooding

someone needs to press delete on that girl's avocady banany voice and then we can properly bop 

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently #3 most added on Pop with most adds reporting tomorrow so we’ll see :duca:

 

68 US iTunes

210 US AM

 

Charting nowhere on Spotify. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ultraviolence.xx

would be soooooo much better without tate :dancehall:  

Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

We need a Troye solo version but Tate is the latest industry plant, the song is probably getting a push because she is on it :rip: Troye is just lucky to be along for the ride.

afyh1L6.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FAN said:

Currently #3 most added on Pop with most adds reporting tomorrow so we’ll see :duca:

 

68 US iTunes

210 US AM

 

Charting nowhere on Spotify. 

It's #162 WW :dancehall3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
grandewhispers
On 4/17/2021 at 8:18 PM, Mason Gooding said:

someone needs to press delete on that girl's avocady banany voice and then we can properly bop 

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

 

10 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

would be soooooo much better without tate :dancehall:  

Y'all couldn't be more wrong, she makes the song.

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grandewhispers said:

 

Y'all couldn't be more wrong, she makes the song.

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

Right! I don't get the hate at all :rip: her voice really matches with Troye 

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

Link to post
Share on other sites
grandewhispers
19 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Right! I don't get the hate at all :rip: her voice really matches with Troye 

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

I'm a little bit biased because I love her voice and her music but yeah, I do think they match really well

 

6549403a60db898e7b8b0d019799a3abc2dc3702

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

The most added song on Pop Radio this week:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let’s gooooo :duca:

 

@Ger-55 what are Troys peaks at Pop? Do you see radio latching on to this after Tate’s #1?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Raphy23

This is the best song I’ve heard in the last decade :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
lillavend3r
54 minutes ago, FAN said:

what are Troys peaks at Pop? Do you see radio latching on to this after Tate’s #1?

Wild f/ Alessia Cara #30

YOUTH #18

MY MY MY! #24

1999 w/ Charli XCX #37

i'm so tired... w/ Lauv #21

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Wild f/ Alessia Cara #30

YOUTH #18

MY MY MY! #24

1999 w/ Charli XCX #37

i'm so tired... w/ Lauv #21

So basically robbed even though his music is perfect for the format because homophobia 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...