Regard f/ Troye Sivan & Tate McRae - "You"

touch

39 minutes ago, TheMusicMan said:

Ok but in all seriousness, why can't the GP get into this? Yesterday this song was on the radio four or five different times within the same hour it felt like the biggest song out right now. It feels so summery but of course it's nowhere to be found on the AM or Spotify charts :deadbanana2:

All three acts aren’t household names in the US despite Troye having a moderately sized and loyal fanbase. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• as926

• nooniebao

• touch

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Tate go from smashing with 'you broke me first' to this :deadbanana:I'm surprised at how bad this is doing, the song has potential to be a Summer hit but I guess the GP can't get into it. I applaud their team for the initial push though. 

Edited by Billionaire

On 6/21/2021 at 10:12 PM, Billionaire said:

How did Tate go from smashing with 'you broke me first' to this :deadbanana:I'm surprised at how bad this is doing, the song has potential to be a Summer hit but I guess the GP can't get into it. I applaud their team for the initial push though. 

Tate’s not a household name, doesn’t have a big, dedicated base of stans. Troye has a small but loyal fanbase and he’s an example of a pop star with a major push who failed to smash tbh. If this was gonna happen, it would’ve needed an agressive Today’s Top Hits push. They gave it a chance on radio/televised promo at least!

Wow, didn't expect this to outpeak Regard's "Ride It". It should have a decent rise on the Hot 100 this week

:jonny5: i can't get over this song and i can't get over that this is not smashing :cries:

6 hours ago, Typhlosion said:

Why is this great song not doing well?

Neither of the leads have a big US fanbase to push the song. It’s been given great promotion slots and a big push on radio though.

7 hours ago, Typhlosion said:

Why is this great song not doing well?

It's not rap or rock.

I just debuted on the Hot 100 2 weeks ago why y'all saying it's flopping?:toofunny3:

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, as926 said:

Any word on what this extended version is all about? 

Is it out soon? Who posted about it?

6 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Is it out soon? Who posted about it?

I was referring to the mix apparently available only on this release, but maybe it is already out there?

On 6/25/2021 at 7:40 PM, Billionaire said:

• 3 weeks later...