• The Slayer

• shark_heather

• Hustler

LovaticSwiftie
38 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

The negativity some members are bringing here :rip:

Not you being the one saying something like this :rip:

tbhmatt

Now that I’ve gotten over my initial disappointment, I’m low-key perched to see what the final product looks like. 

Watch me end up loving it and eating my own words :dies:

butterflymimi

Yes Bimini Yes views Yes talentry Yes excellence Yes HIT

200.gif

Queen Conchita
4 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

:deadbanana2:

Ampersand13
4 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Oh my god the SCREAM I just let out 

LovaticSwiftie
24 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

:deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Oh my god the SCREAM I just let out 

Welp, we all know how a certain rate went :toofunny2: And especially how some people were treated when they were just trying to help.

Practice what you preach...I guess. :fan:

tbhmatt

Edit: I actually don’t think this is from the Little Mix video because Jade had the day off today, so I don’t think LM were filming.

A’Whora was pictured on set the other day with one of the extras in the LM video though. 

Edited by tbhmatt
Hustler

Guys ... last CxH post.

Caption: fire x ice.

The pic is them in RED light.

...... exactly the 3 hints RCA has posted. Is it a joke at this point cause ...

Tinashegrande6
5 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

PLEASE omg :deadbanana2:

Ampersand13

Inb4 this was all just an elaborate April fools joke 

tbhmatt

More tea on this from a new article in The Sun:

THEY are celebrating after being nominated for Best British Group at the Brits, but Little Mix will share the limelight with a glam new trio in their next music video.

As well as dressing up as drag kings for new single Confetti we can reveal that RuPaul’s Drag Race UK series two contestants Bimini Bon Boulash, Tayce and A’Whora will join the girls in the promo.

It comes after Jade Thirlwall appeared as a guest judge in the first series of the BBC3 reality favourite and last year landed cookery show, Served!, where she pitted her culinary skills against some of our best-known drag stars. 

A well-placed music source said: “This video has pushed all the boundaries and there is a huge buzz around the queens being involved.

“The girls had great fun on set dressing up as men and the queens formed their own ‘gang’ for the onscreen storyline. The costumes are out of this world and there is plenty of sass from everyone involved.”

We can’t wait to see it.

tbhmatt

So kinda sounds like the girls will be dressing up as drag kings and Tayce, A’Whora and Bimini will be like a rival drag group.. maybe some kind of ‘dance battle’ in the club concept between rival groups? Idk what to expect from this.

Jade did say she pictured the video for this as a club video with the gender roles reversed.. but I assume she meant, like, an all-male dancers video.. not them literally changing genders in the video :rip: 

Hopefully the final product turns out alright. As long as they serve choreo throughout, I think they can make this work. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer
2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

So kinda sounds like the girls will be dressing up as drag kings and Tayce, A’Whora and Bimini will be like a rival drag group.. maybe some kind of ‘dance battle’ in the club concept between rival groups? Idk what to expect from this.

Jade did say she pictured the video for this as a club video with the gender roles reversed.. but I assume she meant, like, an all-male dancers video.. not them literally changing genders in the video :rip: 

Hopefully the final product turns out alright. As long as they serve choreo throughout, I think they can make this work. 

I feel slightly more positive about it that it'll be sassy and that they'll be drag 'kings' rather than just switching to being men.

I hope to god it's good and there is dancing! I hope they are 'themselves' for most of the video though! I'm not here for a 'funny' video.

Tinashegrande6
On 3/31/2021 at 11:39 PM, Tinashegrande6 said:

What if...they're dressed as drag kings? A concept :celestial3:

Not me being right :dies:

tbhmatt

As long as they serve looks and choreo throughout, I’ll be happy.

When I first heard they’d be wearing prosthetics and turning in to men I thought they were gonna serve us a “Taylor Swift - The Man” type of video and I was... not taken by the idea :rip:

A drag king group vs drag queen group ‘dance battle’ concept could work out very well for them, provided it’s executed properly.

Just serve looks and choreo please. I am not here for a “storyline”/acting video. Please don’t be a cringefest like the Black Magic video, I can’t cope 

tbhmatt

Not that we really needed her to, but Jade basically confirmed all of this on Tik Tok live with Olly Alexander.

She didn’t explicitly say the new single was Confetti, but she said it was a song that we’re familiar with but “a juicy new version”.

So, I assume they’ve removed Jesy’s vocals for the video (?)

Ampersand13
29 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not that we really needed her to, but Jade basically confirmed all of this on Tik Tok live with Olly Alexander.

She didn’t explicitly say the new single was Confetti, but she said it was a song that we’re familiar with but “a juicy new version”.

Maybe I am here for this after all :jonny5:

33 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Wait... I'm lowkey here for this

tbhmatt
18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Maybe I am here for this after all :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, touch said:

Wait... I'm lowkey here for this

I don’t want to clown myself but what if the rumoured Chloe x Halle collab is for a Confetti remix?

Probably not, though. I’m starting to think the CxH collab doesn’t exist and RCA were just fuelling the rumours for no reason :rip:

Ampersand13
Just now, tbhmatt said:

I don’t want to clown myself but what if the rumoured Chloe x Halle collab is for a Confetti remix?

Probably not, though. I’m starting to think the CxH collab doesn’t exist and RCA were just fuelling the rumours for no reason :rip:

:jonny5:

Lettuce pray

Shy Boy
1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

That would make all of this worth it! But it's weird because none of the articles have even hinted at such a thing.

Let me not get my hopes up :clownny:

Edited by Shy Boy
tbhmatt

If they are indeed releasing a “juicy new version” of this, I hope they haven’t just re-recorded Jesy’s vocals. It’s a nice opportunity to beef up the production, because even though I like the original it feels a little... limp.

This fan edit is a good example of what the song could be. The intro on this is >>>>>

mintpasty

After seeing the concept for the video I’m actually excited, I really hope the new version of the song is still a bop!! I’m kind of hoping they don’t re-record Jesy’s vocals because i feel like they work so well here