Little Mix f/ Saweetie - "Confetti"

SamanthaJadeFr

tbhmatt

The full article is here btw and there’s plenty of pictures of the extras on set...

I’m gonna keep it cute and avoid saying what I think without seeing the final product.... but :rip:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• shark_heather

• Hustler

pengkweeen

Not them TAINTING one of the best songs in the album with an ugly MV concept i-

They better be dancing or else...

tbhmatt
6 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

Oh it’s really true, deffo confirmed with the jade pic  :rip:

Wait I haven’t seen a pic of Jade? :rip: let me google!

butterflymimi
6 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Wait I haven’t seen a pic of Jade? :rip: let me google!

Wait I thought the picture of the woman in rugby jersey in the article you posted was jade :deadbanana4: my bad (I think, it still looks like her) :dies:

Lucky#17

Mmmmmyeah, this isn't it. Really love the song but new material would've much better.

They'd done an amazing job carrying Confetti on last year as a trio but in terms of new releases the behind-the-scenes handling seems to be disorganized.

Gwendolyn

Confetti as a song is ok, I wished they did Happiness however. The back-dancers outfits in the behind the scenes articles look messy, Leigh Anne looks gorgeous though.

The mv idea serves me Gentleman By The Saturdays. 

I adore Confetti but not them dressing up as a boyband for the video... Talk about wasting a bop

tbhmatt

So apparently some of the drag queens from Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK might be featured in this video

Edited by tbhmatt
butterflymimi
1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

So apparently some of the drag queens from Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK might be featured in this video

All of a sudden I love this concept. Groundbreaking, artistic, PHENOMENAL! Let me scrub my negativity from this thread.

Season 2 Cleaning GIF by BBC Three

tbhmatt
Just now, butterflymimi said:

All of a sudden I love this concept. Groundbreaking, artistic, PHENOMENAL! Let me scrub my negativity from this thread.

Season 2 Cleaning GIF by BBC Three

:dies:

I don’t watch Drag Race so I don’t feel any type of way about it, tbh. I am trying my *utmost* to withhold any judgement until I see the final product, but everything I’ve heard and seen about this so far has just made me feel so.... :rip:

I hope they can prove me wrong. 

butterflymimi
7 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

:dies:

I don’t watch Drag Race so I don’t feel any type of way about it, tbh. I am trying my *utmost* to withhold any judgement until I see the final product, but everything I’ve heard and seen about this so far has just made me feel so.... :rip:

I hope they can prove me wrong. 

Yeah I get why you wouldn't be bothered nnnn. If they manage to book certain queens though (Bimini and Tayce) that have genuine hype behind them atm then it will bring in views from a new audience so I guess it COULD be smart.

But my main issue is it's their first video as a trio so I guess I wish it was more about the girls and less gimmicky.

But who knows, they could actually surprise us and serve the best video of their career for all we know :ahh: 

tbhmatt
1 minute ago, butterflymimi said:

Yeah I get why you wouldn't be bothered nnnn. If they manage to book certain queens though (Bimini and Tayce) that have genuine hype behind them atm then it will bring in views from a new audience so I guess it COULD be smart.

But my main issue is it's their first video as a trio so I guess I wish it was more about the girls and less gimmicky.

But who knows, they could actually surprise us and serve the best video of their career for all we know :ahh: 

ddd I mean.. would it though? I’d say the Venn Diagram of “people who watch Drag Race UK” and “people who listen to Little Mix” is pretty much a circle :rip: Plus, they’ve had drag queens in their videos before so it’s nothing new for them at this point nnn

I don’t want to judge a video without seeing it.. but looking at the outfits all the extras were pictured wearing on set, the whole aesthetic just looks an absolute mess to me. Couple that with the fact that they’re supposedly wearing prosthetics to turn in to male alter egos? Nobody is asking for that lbr :rip:

I hope they pull it off and surprise me with an actual good video, but based on what we’ve heard and seen from on-set.. it’s like they took everything from Sweet Melody and just ran in the opposite direction :doc:

Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion, and I’m in no way speaking on behalf of all their fans.. but I personally don’t want any more over the top camp and gimmicky videos from them :michael: 

I’m just a negative person by nature, so I’m sure when the final product drops it won’t be as bad as it is in my head :dies:

Dula Peep
29 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Ready for Bimini to score another hit video :clap3: :duca: 

Rupauls Drag Race Bimini GIF by BBC Three

butterflymimi
5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

ddd I mean.. would it though? I’d say the Venn Diagram of “people who watch Drag Race UK” and “people who listen to Little Mix” is pretty much a circle :rip: Plus, they’ve had drag queens in their videos before so it’s nothing new for them at this point nnn

I don’t want to judge a video without seeing it.. but looking at the outfits all the extras were pictured wearing on set, the whole aesthetic just looks an absolute mess to me. Couple that with the fact that they’re supposedly wearing prosthetics to turn in to male alter egos? Nobody is asking for that lbr :rip:

I hope they pull it off and surprise me with an actual good video, but based on what we’ve heard and seen from on-set.. it’s like they took everything from Sweet Melody and just ran in the opposite direction :doc:

Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion, and I’m in no way speaking on behalf of all their fans.. but I personally don’t want any more over the top camp and gimmicky videos from them :michael: 

I’m just a negative person by nature, so I’m sure when the final product drops it won’t be as bad as it is in my head :dies:

Lmaooo good point. At least the good sis Jade is having the time of her life :dies:

It’s not just you though, the way I see the video in my head is a scream :rip:

tbhmatt

I was gonna post another whole ass rant but you know what? Let me not, I’m gonna wait til we see more before I have another meltdown :dies:

pengkweeen

NOT THE REAL TOP 3 OF DRUK2 GETTING BOOKED BY THE QUEENS :WAP:I MIGHT JUST LOVE THIS MV FOR THAT REASON!

I’m kind of imagining them serving intense choreo as guys and that could be a serve