Little Mix f/ Saweetie - "Confetti"

SamanthaJadeFr

NumbFentyStan

Confetti is a good choice, but that video is concept is... something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• shark_heather

• Hustler

TalkThatRihanna

One of the few good songs on the album so makes sense 

I wanted Confetti to be a single for the longest, but not like this :toofunny3: it would be better for them and the fans if they just started their LM3 era with a new song. No one wants this

Ampersand13
4 minutes ago, Jay L said:

I wanted Confetti to be a single for the longest, but not like this :toofunny3: it would be better for them and the fans if they just started their LM3 era with a new song. No one wants this

This this this. It's also just been such an awkward amount of time between Sweet Melody and... well, whatever this is...

Ampersand13

In a way, I kind of would've preferred Heartbreak Anthem because at least it's new and only has trio Mix singing on it

mintpasty

This should've been a single 2 months ago, why are they only just releasing this :rip:

butterflymimi

Oh :gaycat3: ngl i’m over this song now, happiness and a mess are only tracks that I still listen to semi-regularly, but I’m not mad at it as a single choice. I guess I just thought they wouldn’t be going this jokey i guess?

I’d be more here for it if it had a fire rap verse and a fierce video, rather than the one described. Tbh I don’t trust this though so we’ll see.

Harmonizer

Hmm, I feel like there could have been a better single, but I was ready for a new era :weeps:

Heartbreak Prince
1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Also.. it’ll surprise absolutely NOBODY to see @Heartbreak Prince breaking their heels to enter yet another Little Mix thread.

I’m sure they’re furiously typing away another bitter post as we speak to add to what appears to be an ever growing collection:

... very weird behaviour if you ask me :cm:

Wow, where to start with this. I clicked on the thread because I assumed the era was dead, I was surprised to see they’re plugging another single. I drag a lot of artists on this forum like a lot of other users do, it’s part of the fun. You literally took the time & looked through all my posts about this band, @ replied me to get my attention and thought you....done something? Oh sweetie, I know we’re all in lockdown and bored out our minds but there are better things to spend your time doing. Read a book, watch TV, Zoom a couple friends if you have any outside the Little Mix base. You seem to have some sort of...unhealthy relationship with this band, so I’m going to assume you’re around the ages of 12-16, so I’ll refrain from saying everything I’m thinking. :fan: But you doing all that and then calling me out for “weird” behaviour.....look up the word irony. :toofunny3: I’m not in the mood to have a stalker during a pandemic.

Shy Boy

I had already accepted that the Confetti era was over. 

I would be thrilled if this were about Happiness, but Confetti is not worth the anticipation we have been in for the past few months. 

Ampersand13
1 hour ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Wow, where to start with this. I clicked on the thread because I assumed the era was dead, I was surprised to see they’re plugging another single. I drag a lot of artists on this forum like a lot of other users do, it’s part of the fun. You literally took the time & looked through all my posts about this band, @ replied me to get my attention and thought you....done something? Oh sweetie, I know we’re all in lockdown and bored out our minds but there are better things to spend your time doing. Read a book, watch TV, Zoom a couple friends if you have any outside the Little Mix base. You seem to have some sort of...unhealthy relationship with this band, so I’m going to assume you’re around the ages of 12-16, so I’ll refrain from saying everything I’m thinking. :fan: But you doing all that and then calling me out for “weird” behaviour.....look up the word irony. :toofunny3: I’m not in the mood to have a stalker during a pandemic.

Chile, as if it doesn’t take a couple of minutes to find some posts. @tbhmattserved points and receipts. You clearly don’t like LM so why bother commenting in their threads? You’re literally telling someone who is a fan of a band to spend less time on this site while you spend your time dragging artists. Make it make sense :dies:

We already know you don’t like them, no need to remind us yet again. Perhaps it’s you who should be reassessing how they spend their time on this site :michael: Maybe with all that free time you’ll come to the realization that you don’t possess the right to dictate onto others how they utilize their time.

OT: From the sky drop like confetti indeed :jamming:

Dolce Vita

a new song from the 3 of them would be better, but confetti is a bop so we’ll see how this goes 

8 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Also.. it’ll surprise absolutely NOBODY to see @Heartbreak Prince breaking their heels to enter yet another Little Mix thread.

I’m sure they’re furiously typing away another bitter post as we speak to add to what appears to be an ever growing collection:

:deadbanana2:

Not the LM fans having a bitter rival boss who got @'ed then coming in for the spillage. :eatpopcorn: more entertaining than the album.

Heartbreak Prince
6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Chile, as if it doesn’t take a couple of minutes to find some posts. @tbhmattserved points and receipts. You clearly don’t like LM so why bother commenting in their threads? You’re literally telling someone who is a fan of a band to spend less time on this site while you spend your time dragging artists. Make it make sense :dies:

We already know you don’t like them, no need to remind us yet again. Perhaps it’s you who should be reassessing how they spend their time on this site :michael: Maybe with all that free time you’ll come to the realization that you don’t possess the right to dictate onto others how they utilize their time.

OT: From the sky drop like confetti indeed :jamming:

And yet.....you’re telling me how to do exactly that. :rip: do LM stans know what irony is? Kids today, honestly :ahh:

LustSpell

I really do want new content with them as a trio. I can't wait for their next album. I feel as if it'll be their best.

shark_heather

First of all , im not sure if i can believe this until i see an official announcement 

Second , if its true , i hope they removed Jesy's vocals 

Third , if its true , maybe they were hoping that the heavy lockdown would be over this Spring and they were preparing a new era BUT since this COVID Disaster keeps going strong , they decided not to launch a new era and to keep going with Confetti plus the Guetta new song 

If its true and Confetti is without the one who got away , im not very against it as the song is a Bop and it could smash 

Tinashegrande6
10 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

:deadbanana4:

Tinashegrande6

Anyway, don't know how I feel about this. Let's see what this video looks like...:doc:

Ampersand13
2 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

And yet.....you’re telling me how to do exactly that. :rip: do LM stans know what irony is? Kids today, honestly :ahh:

I said ‘perhaps’ it means something you might want to consider. There’s a difference between offering a potential solution and telling someone what to do. Perhaps you should spend more time sharpening your reading comprehension skills as they seem in dire need of improvement. 

tbhmatt

41171526-0-Wow_Little_Mix_s_Leigh_Anne_P

According to the Daily Mail, this picture of Leigh was taken on set while they were filming. They’re also reporting it was a video for Confetti, so seems like it’s true..

the fact that their unexpected return to top form was entirely by doing choreo in a simplistic music video, serving us nothing but looks and dancing.. now they are releasing another bop but want to dress up as boys? keep it! :dancehall2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Let me pretend this isn't happening

41171582-0-image-m-71_1617190831097.jpg