Anitta - "Girl From Rio"

petitluis68

I like anitta , but this lol :juanny::juanny:it's a good track but not a single 

Loco was awful too and why she deleted the music video from youtube ??

Me gusta was a banger:flame:

Where is the the portugues songs ??

Where is the pre order ??

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theweekend

• Electric Youth

• nooniebao

• Asparagus Spears

Badboidami

I see what they're trying to do. This is serving I Like It rip-off but with cheap production. I highly doubt this one will do something in the US. I like the lyrics though. I just wish the song was better.

Asparagus Spears

Is there an album pre order coming with this song considering the song is also the name of the album...?

Selegend

i'm sad i didn't like it at all just like i didn't like all her recent releases (only me gusta)

i root so much for anitta since '13 "show das poderosas"

well maybe i'll like songs on the album, let's hope :intoit:

Electric Youth

I finally listened the full HQ version. Yeah, and it doesn't sounds a smash hit. The sample is cute, but just that :skull: Me Gusta is better than this.

Electric Youth
2 hours ago, Rhys Austin said:

Is there an album pre order coming with this song considering the song is also the name of the album...?

The pre-order is probably coming in two weeks or so.

She needs to stick with the Portuguese songs, literally no one is here for her English/Spanish songs. A waste of a sample. :ace:

TheBritneyKiss

Her English pronunciation is tragic that's why I can't get into her English stuff  :rip: please give us another Portuguese album girl 

Asparagus Spears

This has grown on me substantially... album comes out between September - November which I think is too late. The album should come along with this track

Lord Of Countdown

Cute, I'd love to listen to it while I'm shopping perfumes at the duty free...

Volta pro português, Anitta, por favor.

petitluis68
49 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Cute, I'd love to listen to it while I'm shopping perfumes at the duty free...

Volta pro português, Anitta, por favor.

:bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist

The song is nice but it’s obviously missing something more explosive. I expected funk beats to kick in by the chorus and nothing really happens.

The visuals are her best since Vai Malandra though. She wasted such a good sample and hype on a basic song.

It would serve well as a cute pre-release buzz song, not the “lead” as she teased.

Marshal_ac

Poor girl just can’t release a good song to save her life. And her English sounds bad, she should’ve practice her accent a bit more. 

lillavend3r

Not her team wasting a Stargate production on this shite... it was alright, not good enough for someone that's trying to break into the US market

Marshal_ac

The problem with Anitta is that she doesn’t have a unique sound. She’s always chasing whatever trend she thinks will get her a hit. Like for example, this trap sound is so not her but because she knows it worked for Ariana and it’s very popular in Latin America she decided to go that route and the song sounds like elevator music 

Ok the video is a serve and the song grew on me even tho her pronunciation is a bit messy.

RIH140X140.thumb.gif.a23d0c5ecddf2e86fea

Electric Youth

The audio video is lowkey flopping on Youtube tho. Where are her loyal brazilian fans? :skull: 

Electric Youth
5 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

It’s a nice song...

What happened to her English LP? 

It'll be released in a few months.

VelvetCrush

It's cute

How did she shoot this music video?? Is she in the US?