Olivia Rodrigo - "deja vu"

Baby Judas

I need them drums for the BRITS deja vu performance. it's one of the best parts of the song. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• FAN

• messybottom

• jijie101

MattyTacos

DEJA VU LIVE :jonny5:

5 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

So shes the one responsible for the grungy-alt guitar riff :eek:

she was dissatisfied about the original vocal adlibs present instead

I love it! Although I do wonder if it would have been more radio friendly without it? 

Am I in the minority in saying this is way better than drivers license? 

ngl I’ve been obsessed with All I Want lately too 

QueenofCopyPaste

#12 on the Hot 100 (-1)

yoo this is stable AF :jonny5:

QueenofCopyPaste

POP:
18 17 OLIVIA RODRIGO deja vu 7000 6470 530 20.091

+42 Spins
-61 Bullet
+0.205 Audience

HOT AC:
30 27 OLIVIA RODRIGO deja vu 607 429 178 1.976

+37 Spins
+26 Bullet
+0.035 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
46 46 OLIVIA RODRIGO deja vu 322 256 66 0.340

+8 Spins
-2 Bullet
-0.005 Audience

private radio

i can't believe i'm still not yet sick of this song :deadbanana2: SO WHEN YOU GONNA TELL HERRRR :wanda:

perhaps i just overplayed drivers license when i was going through it. i barely listen to it anymore, aside from live versions :rip:

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

#12 on the Hot 100 (-1)

and it will rise me thinks :jonny5: radio just needs to keep up, in terms of streams it's actually doing as well as the songs from the lower part of top 10

QueenofCopyPaste

@Radio i hope slow and steady wins the race applies to Deja Vu :jonny5:

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

#12 on the Hot 100 (-1)

8-15-11-12 :clap3:amazing considering the radio sabotage :biblio:

QueenofCopyPaste

E0ezeZlXEAUY0qG?format=png&name=small

This song is SO GLOBAL. A month after release and still Top 10 WW

Badgalbritbrit

Deja Vu is so much better than DL and its not getting boring after a few listens like DL.
But it bothers me that it is again about other girl`s love being fake. I hope no more songs like that on the album 

BuzzCharts
2 minutes ago, Badgalbritbrit said:

Deja Vu is so much better than DL and its not getting boring after a few listens like DL.
But it bothers me that it is again about other girl`s love being fake. I hope no more songs like that on the album 

How is DL in any way about the other girls love being fake?  Neither song is about the other girl its about the guy being a phony. 

Badgalbritbrit
29 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

How is DL in any way about the other girls love being fake?  Neither song is about the other girl its about the guy being a phony. 

"She thinks it's special, but it's all re-used"  

"And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me"

What I meant was she sings about this Blonde girl both times, also while having a Sabrina look-alike in the video.
I love both songs but I hope that she is not mention in a third one cuz ... it would be annoying 

QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, Badgalbritbrit said:

Who always made me doubt

What I meant was she sings about this Blonde girl both times, also while having a Sabrina look-alike in the video.
I love both songs but I hope that she is not mention in a third one cuz ... it would be annoying 

:psyduck:

BuzzCharts

The girl in the video isn’t even blonde and doesn’t look a thing like Sabrina :deadbanana2:

Anyways the entire album is focused on the same topic of her first heartbreak so I would get used to the concept. 

1 hour ago, Badgalbritbrit said:

Who always made me doubt

That brunette girls was a Sabrina look alike? :rip: she was clearly an Olivia look alike they were wearing the same outfits even.

Badgalbritbrit
2 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

The girl in the video isn’t even blonde and doesn’t look a thing like Sabrina :deadbanana2:

Anyways the entire album is focused on the same topic of her first heartbreak so I would get used to the concept. 

Spoiler

OliviaRodrigo_DejaVu_75.jpg9e69c4d7eb4630032be0e6f4b4971f11

She looked to me but nvm
I am here about it being one whole break up story, as I said as long as she is not shady towards Sabrina the girl again 

MrLovett
4 hours ago, Badgalbritbrit said:

Who always made me doubt

But neither of those quotes about the other girl's love being fake. The first is talking about how he is being fake with her, pretending that everything they do together is special, but it's all re-used from his previous relationship with Olivia. The second is about Olivia feeling insecure when it comes to the other girl.

I always find it weird when people listen to either song and think there are any swipes to anyone except the guy in them. Basically every break up song talks about the ex moving on to someone else.

7 Spotify
27 iTunes

28 AM

Its honestly super consistent :clap3: I feel like it’s been in or around these positions for over a week 

znake
Posted (edited)

Im Stanning hard Olivia :gaycat1: she is now one of my faves along Katy Perry and BLACKPINK :alexz:

Edited by znake
13 minutes ago, znake said:

Im Stanning hard Olivia :gaycat1: she is now one of my faves along Katy Perry and BLACKPINK :alexz:

Welcoming to the winning team :eli:

Luckitty

the mtv interview reminded me of the original version of deja vu with the vocal chops

it sounds cute tbh, i kinda wish they'd release it as a remix or as a "gift for the fans" :eli:

private radio

So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?
She thinks it's special, but it's all reused
That was the show we talked about
Played you the song she's singing now when she's with you

uxnxgmq.gif

HOW am i still not tired of this? :jonny4:

i'm tempted to do an acoustic cover just because i've learned how to play this now :deadbanana2: