• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• P!nk Forever

• EnterTheAttic

I think it’s a gorgeous song. More of an album track, but I think he was just that proud of the collaboration/song he needed to release it. I love it and I would prefer quality any day

Flicker

It's a pretty good song, I actually like it very much, but I'm just not sure if this is the type that'll translate into a hit. Then again, i'm just happy she gave us another song. she had enough success with CMIS jk:heart:

1 hour ago, Pinksus said:

Not a song I'd listen twice if it wasn't hers

Same... It's her voice that make us want more and more

This grew on me so much. One of her best collabs and I'm impressed how well produced this song is. Simple yet so rich and soulful.

Pls work with Mike Elizondo again Alecia!

P!nk Forever

P!nk ha vocal skills are so impressive on this.:clap3:

Marco_g2

Boring af song :cm: When will P!nk retire, she has no use anymore.

Hiphopper
10 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

She's not going anywhere soon, in case u didn't notice, her career is doing unbelievably great af. 

Btw, the song is beautiful af, and ur haters-opinion, on the other hand is boring AF.

EnterTheAttic
26 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

What a ****ty thing to say. That someone is of no use any more.

Tell that to the millions of people that attended her last tour. 

Marco_g2
19 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

She's not going anywhere soon, in case u didn't notice, her career is doing unbelievably great af. 

Btw, the song is beautiful af, and ur haters-opinion, on the other hand is boring AF.

I'm not a hater. She needs to step up her game. She's capable of great music but releases **** for years now

Hiphopper
46 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

I'm not a hater. She needs to step up her game. She's capable of great music but releases **** for years now

Yea yea, do I need to teach you how to identify a hater? They usually use "I'm not a hater, but..." every single time they have an "opinion", just as easy as how to identify a secret fan, they go"I'm not a fan, but..."  You're welcome.:giraffe:

Speaking of "stepping up her game", if you even paid just a tiny attention to her music,  you'll know she's famously known for her truth-speaking lyrics, not her music genre. M!ss was great, I'm Not Dead was great, even Funhouse was great, but those days are gone, she's not the same angry teenage girl anymore, she has grown, she's a mom now, and as a true fan, I'm so thankful she still insist to speak her mind through her lyrics, share her thoughts to us. Like it or not, she's still being herself, at this point, she hasn't changed a bit.

Underdogs

The dramatics over a feature she didn’t even write on :skull:

P!nk Forever

She has replaced herself. Now if she releases another single will she break a record? If she already hadn‘t but I guess that already happened more often.:toofunny2:

Izzairi
1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

Yea yea, do I need to teach you how to identify a hater? They usually use "I'm not a hater, but..." every single time they have an "opinion", just as easy as how to identify a secret fan, they go"I'm not a fan, but..."  You're welcome.:giraffe:

Speaking of "stepping up her game", if you even paid just a tiny attention to her music,  you'll know she's famously known for her truth-speaking lyrics, not her music genre. M!ss was great, I'm Not Dead was great, even Funhouse was great, but those days are gone, she's not the same angry teenage girl anymore, she has grown, she's a mom now, and as a true fan, I'm so thankful she still insist to speak her mind through her lyrics, share her thoughts to us. Like it or not, she's still being herself, at this point, she hasn't changed a bit.

Why do you even bother to explain. LOL. Those people probably never heard of "if you don't have anything good to say.... "