Jump to content

Rag'n'Bone Man f/ P!nk - "Anywhere Away From Here"


Recommended Posts

Underdogs

Love Me Anyway grew a lot on me over time, so I won't write this off without hearing it. But yeah, radio hit cancelled :fan: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Braz

    33

  • Underdogs

    25

  • P!nk Forever

    25

  • EnterTheAttic

    20

Even Pink tweeted about it.

 

I don't think we're getting another song from her soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever
3 hours ago, Braz said:

I don't think we're getting another song from her soon.

Rest your head
You worry too much
It's going to be alright
When times get rough
You can fall back on us
Don't give up
Please don't give up

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog
On 3/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Braz said:

She even took a new pic for the song. More effort than the whole H2BH era. :clap3:

:rip: the fact that this is so damn true.

 

 

In fact this could help her a lot regarding to streaming. 

 

I am very excited. Hearing her voice in a new song for the first time still is a great feeling. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxi Underdog said:

:rip: the fact that this is so damn true.

 

 

In fact this could help her a lot regarding to streaming. 

 

I am very excited. Hearing her voice in a new song for the first time still is a great feeling. 

 

H2BH is just an extended version of BT tbh, so I don't complain. 

 

Excited for her new project :jonny6:

We are finally back to ATRL lol this time checking on her :ahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog
3 hours ago, Victon said:

H2BH is just an extended version of BT tbh, so I don't complain. 

 

Excited for her new project :jonny6:

We are finally back to ATRL lol this time checking on her :ahh:

just for her being dragged here again for JUST BEING THERE.

 

I am really excited if she really goes "back" to a different style of music this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

just for her being dragged here again for JUST BEING THERE.

 

I am really excited if she really goes "back" to a different style of music this time.

That's what make her unique, she never needed the drama, scandal to make her relevant. She's just being herself and JUST THERE making records from time to time.  

 

Yeah maybe she's giving herself a new chance to try CTMH part 2 but not totally RnB, judging by this featuring it's more like soul and mix with RnB. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron511
12 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Can anybody explain why there are two "Anywhere Away From Here" songs on the album? 

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/life-by-misadventure/1553122084

 

Do you think there is a solo version and a feat version? 

Originally the album had only 14 tracks. When the P!nk feature was announced they moved the solo version to #15 and #5 is for the collab I imagine

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever

The song length 3:58 gives me hope that the song is quality and lives up to the singles on Beautiful Trauma and 90 Days.:gaycat5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever

I know it‘s merely impossible but hoping for a Brit performance on May 11th.:gaycat5:

 

But not a half assed one where she appears in a backdrop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic
5 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

I know it‘s merely impossible but hoping for a Brit performance on May 11th.:gaycat5:

 

But not a half assed one where she appears in a backdrop.

Lol keeo dreaming. We know she won't do anything. 😩

Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic
Just now, Braz said:

Sounds real nice, very Love Me Anyway indeed. :duck:

PLEASE LET IT BE GOOD PLEASE LET IT BE GOOD PLEASE LET IT BE GOOD

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever

It sounds like an 80s duet tbh. A Jennifer Warnes, Joe Cocker attempt which I‘m here for.:clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...