Rag'n'Bone Man f/ P!nk - "Anywhere Away From Here"

aaron511

unnamed-74-2048x1024.jpg

New single from Rag'n'Bone Man's new album to be released on April 9th

On how the duet came about, Pink told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: "I first encountered Rag'n'Bone Man in Europe in 2017 not long after hearing his song 'Human'.  "Since then, I knew I wanted to work with him one day. 'Anywhere Away From Here' couldn't be a better song for us to sing together. I'm so honoured to be a part of this collaboration."

While the 'Giant' hitmaker added: "This song is an honest reflection of wanting to disappear from uncomfortable situations — about the vulnerabilities that we all face."

Edited by aaron511
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• P!nk Forever

• EnterTheAttic

P!nk Forever

Okay this was not the track I meant back then. I‘m surprised myself.:alexz:

Underdogs

Pink and Rag'n'Bone Man have a duet on his upcoming album.

The 'Who Knew' hitmaker and the British singer-songwriter planned to collaborate at the 2020 BRIT Awards.

On how the duet came about, Pink told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: "I first encountered Rag'n'Bone Man in Europe in 2017 not long after hearing his song 'Human'.  "Since then, I knew I wanted to work with him one day. 'Anywhere Away From Here' couldn't be a better song for us to sing together. I'm so honoured to be a part of this collaboration."

While the 'Giant' hitmaker added: "This song is an honest reflection of wanting to disappear from uncomfortable situations — about the vulnerabilities that we all face."

EnterTheAttic

This is so unexpected and interesting! Both have very distinctive voices and they might blend well together.

BTW, I went and listened to the first two singles of his uocoming album and they are IMMACULATE. Watch the P!nk collab being the worst. :oh:

P!nk Forever

All male artists hoping for P!nk to catapult album sales shortly before their album releases. Eminem, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and now Rag 'n' Bone Man. What a charitable act she is.:fan:

dfantasy

I want to cry. Could she really be delivering this time around?

Monky_2405

If the song is good enough, this could be huge!

Ahhhhh, Mike Elizondo is producing most of his album, and he produced I Got Money Now from I'm Not Dead. :WAP::WAP:

R&B!nk here we go.

I Got Money Now is awesome and so is Rag´n´Bone Man! Can´t wait for this! Damn!:katie2:

14 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

All male artists hoping for P!nk to catapult album sales shortly before their album releases. Eminem, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and now Rag 'n' Bone Man. What a charitable act she is.:fan:

Eminem, let me laugh :deadbanana2:

Underdogs

Written by Rag’n’Bone Man, his album collaborator Ben Jackson-Cook, as well as Simon Aldred, Dan Priddy and Mark Crew, the song is about being uncomfortable in your surroundings. 

When the lights go up/ I don’t think I told you… That I feel out of place,” he sings. 

Pull me underground/ Don’t know if you notice/ Sometimes I close my eyes and dream of somewhere else.

dfantasy

I'm just going to pretend this is in the veins of Skins or Humans until the actual song release 

She even took a new pic for the song. More effort than the whole H2BH era. :clap3:

Underdogs
10 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

I'm just going to pretend this is in the veins of Skins or Humans until the actual song release 

I read on twitter that it's a ballad

Are we getting a massive year of Pink? If we are then I am so down and excited. 

Is that new pic for the collab? Or is it potentially from a different photo shoot? It looks a bit like the hair from that old shoot that “inspired” her recently. 

P!nk Forever
7 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

Are we getting a massive year of Pink? If we are then I am so down and excited. 

Is that new pic for the collab? Or is it potentially from a different photo shoot? It looks a bit like the hair from that old shoot that “inspired” her recently. 

My bet is on Andrew Macpherson. That lighting looks pretty much like his work. Might as well have taken the pic just for that collab. Maybe it even is from the music video, if there will be one.