Julia Michaels - 'Not in Chronological Order'

SeanKevinMusic

On 4/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Michael196 said:

All Your ExesJulia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof

Love Is WeirdJulia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Billy Walsh

Pessimist - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Robert Mandell

Little Did I KnowJulia Michaels & JP Saxe

Orange MagicJulia Michaels & John Ryan

Lie Like ThisJulia Michaels, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Stefan Johnson

Wrap AroundJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Billy Walsh & John Ryan

HistoryJulia Michaels & John Ryan

UndertoneJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Matt Zara

That's The Kind Of WomanJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Michael Pollack

On 4/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Michael196 said:

Julia x10

Stefan & Jordan Johnson x7

John Ryan x5

Michael Pollack x3

JP Saxe/Billy Walsh x2

Oliver Peterhof/Robert Mandell/Matt Zara x1

*Stefan/Jordan/Oliver are members of Monsters & Strangerz

her first project with no solo written songs (NS>1 / IN1>2 / IN2>4)

and shockingly yet not really.... NO Justin Tranter! 

but... 10 songs / 10 writers / 1 Mutual Factor

Hide contents

All Your Exes - Julia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof

Love Is Weird - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Billy Walsh

Pessimist - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Robert Mandell

Little Did I Know - Julia Michaels & JP Saxe

Orange Magic - Julia Michaels & John Ryan

Lie Like This - Julia Michaels, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Stefan Johnson

Wrap Around - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Billy Walsh & John Ryan

History - Julia Michaels & John Ryan

Undertone - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Matt Zara

That's The Kind Of Woman - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Michael Pollack

Very surprised to not see Justin Tranter (or Mattman & Robin and Ian Kirkpatrick) in this case. :celestial5:Hopefully she brings some catchy records, because Nervous System is high-key her peak for me personally.

Just Do It - Issues - Uh Huh - Make It Up To You were all very hooky.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveAgain

• Michael196

• lielikejulia

• original_lifeline

On 4/17/2021 at 4:31 AM, lielikejulia said:

“Wrapped Around” is the only song that’s been described as a bop (“Don’t Start Now” esque) so I’m assuming it’ll be the next single, I hope she gets another hit out of it :dies:

Yes wrap aroud is so ****ing good  it's banger 

"look at me now watch me wrapp aroud somebody else now"

she needs to release that as a single i hope she cut that laugh at the end it makes me feel unconfortable :rip: 

2 hours ago, issgouding said:

Yes wrap aroud is so ****ing good  it's banger 

"look at me now watch me wrapp aroud somebody else now"

she needs to release that as a single i hope she cut that laugh at the end it makes me feel unconfortable :rip: 

HOLY SH!T!!!! 6> DAYS TO GO :jonny:

7 hours ago, issgouding said:

i hope she cut that laugh at the end it makes me feel unconfortable :rip: 

I now can’t wait to hear her laugh tenor.gif?itemid=14704418

56 minutes ago, lielikejulia said:

I now can’t wait to hear her laugh tenor.gif?itemid=14704418

undertone 

orange 

wrap 

are all upbeat and bops

litlte did i know is my fav it's beautiful piano balld with strings she sounds so good on it

THE album is so good the only song that is awful is history it's an acoustic song i heard the song for more then 1000 times i dont rememeber it's melody the rest is good 

22 minutes ago, issgouding said:

undertone 

orange 

wrap 

are all upbeat and bops

litlte did i know is my fav it's beautiful piano balld with strings she sounds so good on it

THE album is so good the only song that is awful is history it's an acoustic song i heard the song for more then 1000 times i dont rememeber it's melody the rest is good 

Wow I guess she really delivered this time. :duca:  Ngl, I just couldn't get into Inner Monologue pt 1 & 2.

4 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Wow I guess she really delivered this time. :duca:  Ngl, I just couldn't get into Inner Monologue pt 1 & 2.

it does not sound like her debut "wrap aroud" is better then anyhtong she does before it kinda reminds me of dont start by dua lipa kind of songs

little did i know melody is so cute and her voice is just angelic 

"thats the kind of a woman you leave  me for " is about her mother or a girl or whatever because she says :"i love my self but i love her more"

i don't get the menaing behind ''thats the kind of a woman''  lyrice

it might be about her old self or about a woman she knows

50 minutes ago, issgouding said:

i don't get the menaing behind ''thats the kind of a woman''  lyrice

it might be about her old self or about a woman she knows

wait, hold awn... I have a theory that “That’s The Kind Of Woman” is ab her insecurities, kind of like when she sees a gorgeous woman in the street or in social media and thinks to herself that that’s the kind of woman JP (her boyfriend) could leave her for. depressed bop incoming :jonny5::jonny5: 

Edited by lielikejulia

have anyone texted Julia on +1 310 388 9526 number, that she left in her latest Instagram post? 

Edited by original_lifeline

10 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

have anyone texted Julia on +1 310 388 9526 number, that she left in her latest Instagram post? 

I signed up but nothing has happened :confused:

I just saw she posted in her insta story a link for music critics to listen to the album before it’s officially released, it’s going to get leaked, isn’t it? :rip:

1 hour ago, lielikejulia said:

I just saw she posted in her insta story a link for music critics to listen to the album before it’s officially released, it’s going to get leaked, isn’t it? :rip:

everything has been leaking for the past decade, it's not that big of a deal...

also, it's not like she's getting a big debut sadly :!ohno:

hopefully it'll be a slow burner and get traction eventually!! she truly deserves the whole entire world!! 

23 hours ago, lielikejulia said:

wait, hold awn... I have a theory that “That’s The Kind Of Woman” is ab her insecurities, kind of like when she sees a gorgeous woman in the street or in social media and thinks to herself that that’s the kind of woman JP (her boyfriend) could leave her for. depressed bop incoming :jonny5::jonny5: 

Yes it might be this 

i still don't get the menaing behind that song but let me know when you listen to it :weeps:

5 minutes ago, issgouding said:

Yes it might be this 

i still don't get the menaing behind that song but let me know when you listen to it :weeps:

ofc, bestie :heart:

19 hours ago, lielikejulia said:

her taylor era 

Why is she doing these before release

she should do them on release day or throughout next week

37 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

her label and team are dumb wbk but at least it’s getting the word out there that she’s releasing her debut :michael:

7 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Making “all your exes” a hit is the priority.

i Stan Julia but no one who doesn’t already like her is gonna sit through a Julia Michaels album for no reason.

All Your Exes has to keep the momentum going. Cuz it’s AMAZING.