Julia Michaels - 'Not in Chronological Order'

SeanKevinMusic

skwonderfactory

Excited buuttt there’s zero new merch available on her site, let alone physical copies pre-orders :skull:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• lielikejulia

• original_lifeline

• LoveAgain

omg. The target cover is even better, can't wait to hear all of the new songs

lielikejulia
5 minutes ago, AGMDZ said:

the bonus track being “Lie Like This (Acoustic)” tho, would’ve preferred “Sometimes” or a scrap from impt3 :redface:

original_lifeline
25 minutes ago, lielikejulia said:

the bonus track being “Lie Like This (Acoustic)” tho, would’ve preferred “Sometimes” or a scrap from impt3 :redface:

thanks for clarifying this, now I don't care about this extra song :coffee2:

Michael196

All Your ExesJulia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof

Love Is WeirdJulia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Billy Walsh

Pessimist - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Robert Mandell

Little Did I KnowJulia Michaels & JP Saxe

Orange MagicJulia Michaels & John Ryan

Lie Like ThisJulia Michaels, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Stefan Johnson

Wrap AroundJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Billy Walsh & John Ryan

HistoryJulia Michaels & John Ryan

UndertoneJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Matt Zara

That's The Kind Of WomanJulia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Michael Pollack

Michael196

Julia x10

Stefan & Jordan Johnson x7

John Ryan x5

Michael Pollack x3

JP Saxe/Billy Walsh x2

Oliver Peterhof/Robert Mandell/Matt Zara x1

*Stefan/Jordan/Oliver are members of Monsters & Strangerz

her first project with no solo written songs (NS>1 / IN1>2 / IN2>4)

and shockingly yet not really.... NO Justin Tranter! 

but... 10 songs / 10 writers / 1 Mutual Factor

Spoiler

All Your Exes - Julia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof

Love Is Weird - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Billy Walsh

Pessimist - Julia Michaels, John Ryan, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Robert Mandell

Little Did I Know - Julia Michaels & JP Saxe

Orange Magic - Julia Michaels & John Ryan

Lie Like This - Julia Michaels, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Stefan Johnson

Wrap Around - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Billy Walsh & John Ryan

History - Julia Michaels & John Ryan

Undertone - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack & Matt Zara

That's The Kind Of Woman - Julia Michaels, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Michael Pollack

Edited by Michael196
Michael196
34 minutes ago, AGMDZ said:

OHHH MYYY GOOODDDDDD!!! BITCHHHHHHHH!!!!:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Michael196
28 minutes ago, lielikejulia said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

BUT I NEED IT EITHER WAY!!! :jonny:

lielikejulia
33 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

her first project with no solo written songs (NS>1 / IN1>2 / IN2>4)

I’m bummed ab there not being at least one self-written song and Justin Tranter not making an appearance on the credits but, the songs sounds like serves based on the writers :jonny5:

lielikejulia
39 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

10 songs / 10 writers

not everybody has that to their credit :sistrens:

Michael196

Also pre order my album.., you’ve seen what I can do with a chainsaw... just sayin

😏

💋

please :dies:

Edited by Michael196
Edibles.
2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

did her and Justin have a falling out or something? what's going on with that?

lielikejulia
31 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

did her and Justin have a falling out or something? what's going on with that?

I don’t think so, they still follow each other on insta and they did a songwriting camp for Demi’s album not too long ago but I did find it suspicious that Julia didn’t publicly support Justin’s “The Pact” letter

lielikejulia

julia via her email newsletter: “To my beautiful gems, Thanks you so much for the love and support you've always shown me. I'm so excited to share my debut album with you, 'Not In Chronological Order'. I hope it resonates with some part of you and that you don’t hate it too much lol” her Lorde era :jonny5::jonny5:

RadioactiveLights
7 hours ago, lielikejulia said:

:rip: 

lielikejulia

Julia was on live with Lori Greiner from Shark Tank just some minutes ago and she confirmed signed copies of N.I.C.O are coming soon plus, she hinted at there being a third (fourth?) single off the album but it’ll obviously be after its release, she described the cover (it’s already been shot) as her in the sand near a pool so get ready for a summer single :katie2:

lielikejulia
8 minutes ago, lielikejulia said:

plus, she hinted at there being a third (fourth?) single off the album but it’ll obviously be after its release, she described the cover (it’s already been shot) as her in the sand near a pool so get ready for a summer single :katie2:

“Wrapped Around” is the only song that’s been described as a bop (“Don’t Start Now” esque) so I’m assuming it’ll be the next single, I hope she gets another hit out of it :dies:

3 hours ago, lielikejulia said:

“Wrapped Around” is the only song that’s been described as a bop (“Don’t Start Now” esque) so I’m assuming it’ll be the next single, I hope she gets another hit out of it :dies:

her label better promote that song for summer and push it across pop radios harder cuz this Era has been a mess already:chick3:

howilookonyou

anyone has the cover or the image used for the cover without that ugly ass line/magazine spine? :biblio: what is that supposed to represent

excited nonetheless!

Michael196

12 hours ago, lielikejulia said:

I'm so confused!!

rideordie said that it's called 'wrap around'

but the letters and the tracklist she posted said 'wrapped around'

and now on itunes/AM it's 'wrap around'

but also it's 'wrapped around' on target's site :deadbanana4:

Tell The Truth GIF

Edited by Michael196
original_lifeline
1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

I'm so confused!!

rideordie said that it's called 'wrap around'

but the letters and the tracklist she posted said 'wrapped around'

and now on itunes/AM it's 'wrap around'

but also it's 'wrapped around' on target's site :deadbanana4:

Tell The Truth GIF

I guees it would be wrapped around at the end of the day 

skwonderfactory

I'm SSSOOOO glad this is coming out on the CD. I hope the booklet is a serve with photos and lyrics.