Julia Michaels - 'Not in Chronological Order'

SeanKevinMusic

original_lifeline

oh my GOD!!! finally! i'm so emotional about this and i don't even know why. but we deserve this blessing, aren't we?

Edited by original_lifeline
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• lielikejulia

• original_lifeline

• LoveAgain

SeanKevinMusic
14 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

don't think it's a title, though

Yeah same 😂 I can change it if it’s not 

original_lifeline
2 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

Yeah same 😂 I can change it if it’s not 

let's wait until the official announcement and then keep that thread as a lovely album thread :beatfreak:

selena_lavigne

Gonna be bopping to Julia's new album right as rona starts rapidly declining in cases :WAP:

Michael196
13 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

oh my GOD!!! finally! i'm so emotional about this and i don't even know why. but we deserve this blessing, aren't we?

right? when I saw the post I paused for a couple of minutes because it feels unreal

I'm extremely happy, and can't believe that it's SO soon! I wasn't ready for it to be this close, I love this woman to death! :jonny5:

Michael196

The Monsters & Strangerz produced the whole album! They did both Lie Like This & All Your Exes!! :jonny5:

nooniebao
3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The Monsters & Strangerz produced the whole album! They did both Lie Like This & All Your Exes!! :jonny5:

Do we know if Justin Tranter co-wrote any of the songs on the album with Julia? Justin isn’t a co-writer on either of the two songs we’ve gotten so far during this era.

Post Malone
6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

We in for a SERVE

C6TeBy5.gif

Michael196
16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Do we know if Justin Tranter co-wrote any of the songs on the album with Julia? Justin isn’t a co-writer on either of the two songs we’ve gotten so far during this era.

she gave him a shout out and said that she loves him, but didn't say if he did

she didn't mention any collaborators other that M&S and they probably co-wrote most of the album too

Michael196

‘ what can we expect, it got Lie like this and all your exes vibes, there’s definitely some good ballads vibes, it’s pretty guitar heavy, pretty piano heavy, we’ve got some amazing Strings, on a lot of the songs, I Won’t say that there’s like an overwhelming like sonic, it feels pretty organic and really pretty’

original_lifeline

give us that preorder b!tch

Edibles.

I'm ready for her to dive into a more rock orientated sound. I wish the guitars in the chorus of all of your exes were a bit more louder and fleshed out. I think live the song will go OFF 

lielikejulia

according to @RideOrDie, the album only has 9 songs... I’m disappointed to say the least but, at least we’re getting new music

teenagecraze
1 hour ago, lielikejulia said:

according to @RideOrDie, the album only has 9 songs... I’m disappointed to say the least but, at least we’re getting new music

WTFFF we dont deserve that as her debut album

Gladly we still have Nervous System (Extended) and Inner Monologue (Super Deluxe)

original_lifeline

what the actual? F? I literally can't with her. seems like we will never get a project that is 9 songs longer from that lady. and it probably won't be longer than 30 minutes then. it gets more pathetic each time you think about it:clap3:

RideOrDie

best song is Wrap Around issa lowkey DSN rip-off but it's good

a few more cute bops

and the rest are boring af guitar balladz

Moonlightbae
4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

a few more cute bops

Is “A Picture from the Future” really the title?

lielikejulia
58 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

I have the same doubt, she had previously teased the title “Not in Chronological Order” but maybe she had a change in heart :michael:

RideOrDie
1 hour ago, Moonlightbae said:

17 minutes ago, lielikejulia said:

I have the same doubt, she had previously teased the title “Not in Chronological Order” but maybe she had a change in heart :michael:

Not in Chronological Order

original_lifeline
1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

a few more cute bops

if they are anything like shouldn't have said it or don't wanna think, then they are gonna be the best songs from the album:jonny5: