KAROL G - 'KG0516'

nooniebao

Third studio album from the Colombian singer-songwriter is out now.

Marshal_ac

The McDonald’s of latin music. 

she has no artistic value. But it’s obvious the labels are investigating a lot of money on her because of her big hits bichota and tusa.

bichota is bop tho I won’t lie lol

Not singer-songwriter :toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

she has no artistic value. But it’s obvious the labels are investigating a lot of money on her because of her big hits bichota and tusa.

basically this.

nooniebao
2 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Not singer-songwriter :toofunny2:

basically this.

Doesn’t she write most of her own stuff?

3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Doesn’t she write most of her own stuff?

I would say being a singer-songwriter entails more than just writing, but writing something that’s good and has certain value to it. Karol has none of that, and a lot of times the songs have entire sections of lyrics that do not make sense as they are just disjointed phrases that just happen to rhyme. They are bops tho, so we could call her a hit-maker.

rafacog

There are great songs in her, really like the album

Im honestly SO sick of reggae music. It always has that same annoying beat. It's even more generic that the music Justin Bieber makes...

We need some artist to come an SHAKE the latin pop industry, we are sick and tired of the reggaeton.

rafacog
35 minutes ago, TMZ said:

Im honestly SO sick of reggae music. It always has that same annoying beat. It's even more generic that the music Justin Bieber makes...

It’s called reggaeton and it’s used the same beat since 2005, it’s called dembow

• #FreeBritney Activist
SinnerCity

‘Singer-Songwritter :rip:‘ Can we even categorise reggaeton artists like that? Her songs are mostly lots of words together that rhyme but there’s really no composition whatsoever, it’s catchy music none the less.

Latin music desperately needs better representation because the reggaeton singers are really not it, the equivalent to talenteless influencers of music. 

alfonso12
3 hours ago, Marshal_ac said:

This :rip: I live in Colombia and all the gays love her and I'm like... why? :noparty:

Bichota is the only song of hers I kinda like but still, I don't have it in my music collection, it's just not as tragic as her other songs.

alfonso12

This :rip: I live in Colombia and all the gays love her and I'm like... why? :noparty:

Bichota is the only song of hers I kinda like but still, I don't have it in my music collection, it's just not as tragic as her other songs.

alfonso12

Lady Claire

DVD is so good :jonny: there's some really good bops in it but also some filler. I feel like this would've been better as a 12-track album but still good nonetheless!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ivan_brit

This album is soooo good :jonny:

El Makinon will be a huge hit

200 Copas could be huge in my country

DVD is :flame:

Leyendas could be the Safaera of 2021

Actually the album could end up being huge. It already is with Tusa & Bichota as singles 

8 hours ago, Marshal_ac said:

Basically.

Her and Maluma are essentially the same kind of artist.

18 hours ago, tde said:

Not you guys complaining a reggeaton album has reggeaton beats :deadbanana4:

Lol. This.

What were u gurls expecting hahahaha

I like her. Reggaeton was so dominated by male artists so it's cool to have a woman killing the charts worldwide.

Now if you like the genre or not is a different story.