Demi Lovato - It’s All Good

Ampersand13

Surfaced in slightly better quality

Edited by Ampersand13

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

omg :clap3: thanks for letting me know!

I tried to find a ‘track’ thread for this but I don’t think there was one and since this version of the song surfaced today I figured it made sense :jamming:

2 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Is this going to be on the album because this is good

Not on the standard and probably not as a bonus track so we’re thinking no but there is a very small chance it’s one of the bonus tracks

Hate the saying but - this better be finished and on the album or I’m suing her and Scooter 

1 minute ago, DatChickDoe said:

Hate the saying but - this better be finished and on the album or I’m suing her and Scooter 

Hopefully they're prepared for the lawsuit

13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Hopefully they're prepared for the lawsuit

:clownny: stop toying with my emotions. Rihanna did the same with Kiss It Better. That lawsuit ended her music career. Now she’s releasing makeup to cover up the courtroom lashings. Had she promoted you’d have your new album. 

Nnnn 

Not Demi scrapping a song ATRL would like after releasing bomb after bomb during the droplets era :dies:

I’m kind of indifferent. I like this song, (like it more and more with every listen), but I’m sure if she kept it off the record there’s a reason. I also think DWTD is going to be her best record so there are bound to be better tracks than this :jamming:

• ATRL Moderator

I kinda like it but it sounds so fast. I won't complain if it ends up being a bonus track so we can hear it in full.

I want to hear "Breathe" in HQ :chick1:

• 3 months later...

The way some people thought it was Demi rapping and I kinda got convinced too :ahh: 

This surfaced in HQ purportedly if anyone is interested 

One of my favorite songs by Demi, I just love how upfront the lyrics are. The little rap verse at the end is cute, nothing groundbreaking but it helps to close the song out better. 

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

This surfaced in HQ purportedly if anyone is interested 

Gone next, please! :jonny5:

17 hours ago, Confusion said:

The way some people thought it was Demi rapping and I kinda got convinced too :ahh: 

It is Demi though? You can hear how she talks and the tone is the same. Whoever said it featured anyone was lying.