Slayyyter - "Cowboys"

RideOrDie
Just now, Bicassie said:

@RideOrDie Is the single cover green or yellow?

I always have thought that it would be yellow :celestial5:

Green

Bicassie
3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Green

Then the final single before the album must be Doghouse with a yellow theme :jonny4:

Since she apparantly filmed video’s for Doghouse and Cowboys :jonny6:

sha-nasty

Yes another single & video! And another for Doghouse apparently? Cowboys & Clouds were the best when I listened to the album, so smart choices so far. 

Do you happen to know if she pushed forward the album release because i really hope she did

DearSociety13

Why is the releasing everything but Doghouse :skull:

The whole album leaked but Dog House was literally on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes etc. For a whole 24 hours.

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Then the final single before the album must be Doghouse with a yellow theme :jonny4:

Since she apparantly filmed video’s for Doghouse and Cowboys :jonny6:

1 hour ago, sha-nasty said:

Yes another single & video! And another for Doghouse apparently? Cowboys & Clouds were the best when I listened to the album, so smart choices so far. 

Apparently it’s been remade into a lyric video (the visual she filmed in quarantine almost a year ago now).

I really don’t get why she didn’t just drop it, there was so much hype for it. 

She should’ve just released it as a standalone single, I don’t feel like it even fits on TP that much.

NotAvaMax

Her best song ahhhhhh

This might be the smasher :WAP:

Imma need her to ride a mechanical bull in the video and shoot men

• 2 weeks later...

are we still getting this? Is the final any different from the leak like Clouds was?

DearSociety13
20 minutes ago, jóga said:

are we still getting this? Is the final any different from the leak like Clouds was?

RideOrDie has been right about all the single releases. She normally teases/announces late, during release week on Monday or Tuesday!

7 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

RideOrDie has been right about all the single releases. She normally teases/announces late, during release week on Monday or Tuesday!

Good good for some reason I thought it would’ve been announced last Friday but was kinda freaked when it wasn’t. I can’t wait to see the cover. All have been slays so far 

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, jóga said:

Good good for some reason I thought it would’ve been announced last Friday but was kinda freaked when it wasn’t. I can’t wait to see the cover. All have been slays so far 

There's a rumoured leak of the cover floating around, it's green and she's sat on a horse. 

If what I saw is the cover I don't think it'll be my favourite. SD, TP & Clouds were all serves (+ album cover).

But Throatzillaaa and Cowboys are meh. At least Cowboys had a proper shoot, Throatzillaaa doesn't fit the aesthetic at all.

I’m excited!! Clouds is my fave so far but I love Throatzilla too and TP + SD are fine.