THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

The Veronicas - 'GODZILLA'

living_dead

20 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I can take waiting one week, so long as nothing else happens. They’ve put us through enough already :dies:

Agree. They haven't said anything yet though. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ariel

• Supervillain

• SchmoodRing

• Ampersand13

Kaleidoscope 3:41

In It to Win It 2:12

High Score 3:12

Stealing Cars 3:43

Supernatural Girl 2:59

101 3:49

Catch Fire 3:48

Silent 2:46

Sugar Daddy 4:03

Honestly this is really nice, I love it. It's truly a mystery to me why couldn't this have come out back in 2016/2017 when at least they had a hit with In My Blood. Every song on this album is from ~2011 - 2016, at least half of it was even mastered and ready back then for Life on Mars. Of course most were slightly reworked or at least remastered now, but we definitely could have got this earlier. Maybe they are dropping the two together, cause they know Human is really underwhelming in comparison. In It to Win It is the only dud here and Godzilla sticks out a bit, because of how aggressive (and old) it is, but the rest is great. Silent is also a bit odd, because it has heavy percussion by Travis Barker, I think he might be added as a feat on Spotify/Apple Music after the release, just like Bebe did it on her album :dies:

58 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Honestly this is really nice, I love it. It's truly a mystery to me why couldn't this have come out back in 2016/2017 when at least they had a hit with In My Blood. Every song on this album is from ~2011 - 2016, at least half of it was even mastered and ready back then for Life on Mars. Of course most were slightly reworked or at least remastered now, but we definitely could have got this earlier. Maybe they are dropping the two together, cause they know Human is really underwhelming in comparison. In It to Win It is the only dud here and Godzilla sticks out a bit, because of how aggressive (and old) it is, but the rest is great. Silent is also a bit odd, because it has heavy percussion by Travis Barker, I think he might be added as a feat on Spotify/Apple Music after the release, just like Bebe did it on her album :dies:

Do you have a trinity from each album? Thank you for spilling all the tea by the way, it’s very much appreciated :WAP:

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Do you have a trinity from each album? Thank you for spilling all the tea by the way, it’s very much appreciated :WAP:

GODZILLA
1. Stealing Cars - this is the best song of both projects :clap3:

2. Catch Fire 

3. Sugar Daddy / Supernatural Girl - tbh there are so many other songs I could put there :dies: 

HUMAN:

1. Think of Me

2. Biting My Tongue

3. Jealous - also Lies is a bop with very interesting pc-music like production at parts, it surprised me

Any song that talks about strip clubs is A okay in my book ;)

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

GODZILLA
1. Stealing Cars - this is the best song of both projects :clap3:

2. Catch Fire 

3. Sugar Daddy / Supernatural Girl - tbh there are so many other songs I could put there :dies: 

HUMAN:

1. Think of Me

2. Biting My Tongue

3. Jealous - also Lies is a bop with very interesting pc-music like production at parts, it surprised me

WHEW perched for Godzilla :jonny5:

i'm so excited for this part of the release, like finally we'll get to have a decent Life On Mars tracklist lol

12 hours ago, teenagecraze said:

i'm so excited for this part of the release, like finally we'll get to have a decent Life On Mars tracklist lol

Any other tracks from that album that we have yet to officially get?

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Silent :jonny2: What a chorus...

What does it sound like :WAP:I’m perched :WAP:

19 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

What does it sound like :WAP:I’m perched :WAP:

It's a dramatic power ballad :jonny2:

17 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's a dramatic power ballad :jonny2:

:WAP:

I'm not ready I fear

Does Sugar Daddy sound any different from the version that leaked years ago or is it exactly the same? :priceless:

8 minutes ago, Death said:

Does Sugar Daddy sound any different from the version that leaked years ago or is it exactly the same? :priceless:

Basically the same. Even the bridge instrumental part is still there. 

45 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Basically the same. Even the bridge instrumental part is still there. 

:rip:

I was praying against all the odds that they would’ve done at least something to it to make it different from the version that surfaced 

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

:rip:

I was praying against all the odds that they would’ve done at least something to it to make it different from the version that surfaced 

Nah they didn't but the album is good at least and that's what matters the most :jamming: 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Nah they didn't but the album is good at least and that's what matters the most :jamming: 

Gotcha, I’m pumped regardless, can’t wait to listen to it front to back in two weeks :WAP:

Can’t believe we are less than two weeks away from an album by The Veronicas :WAP: it just doesn’t feel real 

5 hours ago, lover. said:

Sugar Daddy out midnight local time. 

I used to love this song so much when it surfaced but I cannot describe how over it I am. Maybe having it officially will make me fall in love with it again. I was really hoping they’d at least change something about it, but eh, I guess it was already good enough :jamming:

Can't wait to listen to Sugar Daddy tonight but I really need this album out already! 

14 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Can't wait to listen to Sugar Daddy tonight but I really need this album out already! 

I feel. Just one more week though! We are so close :WAP:

Sugar Daddy might be one of their best songs ??? so beautiful :jonny: