• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Supervillain

• SchmoodRing

• Ariel

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

So they are really combing all the unreleased music from past 10 years on 2 albums? that's kinda cool :clap3:

Their Instagram says: 

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.... 26.03.21

Lead single tomorrow? 

Supervillain
2 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Their Instagram says: 

Lead single tomorrow? 

I think they meant Godzilla release and double album announcement

Ampersand13
14 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Their Instagram says: 

Lead single tomorrow? 

That’s for the track Godzilla and the album announcement I suppose 

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

Exported some more

Chart-topping pop twins The Veronicas are about to make it twice as nice for fans by spoiling them with a pair of new albums and a national tour that will kick off in June. “What’s better than one album? Two,” Lisa Origliasso tells Stellar On Friday. “We have so much new music that we thought, ‘How do we release it all at once and make the biggest impact?’” The first album, Godzilla, will be released on May 28 and be followed by Human, out July 2. “We get a little bit tired of just releasing singles, as we know our fans do,” Jess Origliasso adds. “We wanted to create a whole experience for them to step into ”

The companion albums are diverse musically, but linked thematically. “It’s been fun to play with that duality of The Veronicas vs Lisa and Jess – the human, vulnerable side of who we are as people,” Lisa says. Their new single, the title track from Godzilla, taps into genres they love: ’90s grunge and screamo, with echoes of iconic rock bands Hole and Nirvana. The twins reworked the song after seeing their 2007 hit ‘Untouched’ morph into a modern-day mosh-pit anthem at Australian rock festivals in 2019, and even soundtrack a “wall of death”, where fans charge at each other. “We love doing pop festivals and pop shows but we grew up on rock ’n’ roll and we’re Riot Grrrls at heart, so I’m excited about having heavy guitars on stage and being able to scream again,” Jess says. “No-one will be expecting this sound from us,” Lisa adds. “The idea of challenging who people think we are as a band is one of our greatest joys.” After releasing their perfume Untouched last year, the sisters have branched out with a fashion collaboration with Gold Coast brand Jagger & Stone, which has been worn by Drag Race alumni Gigi Goode

“We really enjoy the entrepreneurial side of what we do,” Jess says. “The fashion line felt so fulfilling – it’s a huge part of our expression.” The twins’ next venture is Planted, a health and wellness company, in partnership with Lisa’s husband, US actor Logan Huffman. “We’ve dedicated ourselves to [the health and wellness] world for the past 15 years, following some of the most inæuential health experts, growing up as young women passionate about sustainability, the planet and our health,” Jess says. “It’s very different from the materialistic world of pop music and fashion.”

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

GODZILLA is available for pre-order on iTunes New Zealand

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/godzilla/1559720859

II this will be such a mess, I expected songs like High Score or Sugar Daddy to be on Human side

Excited though

EDIT: not In My Blood making it too hello fff

Edited by BlackoutZone
Supervillain

Oh wow In My Blood making it :eek: 

Edited by Supervillain
  • ATRL Moderator
bluebirdsforever

Get it queens :clap3:

johnny_9ss

101 and Sugar Daddy have literally been online since like 2014. Why put it on an album now?

RideOrDie
1 minute ago, johnny_9ss said:

101 and Sugar Daddy have literally been online since like 2014. Why put it on an album now?

I saw that 101, Spirits & Sin and Sugar Daddy were mastered recently. I didn't think much of it cause they were leaked but now it makes sense. I'm sure Spirits & Sin will be on the other album.

The GODZILLA preview :toofunny3:

and not In My Blood, beeing on it :skull:

The album will be a incohesive mess but I'm still glad we are finally getting new music  :party:

johnny_9ss

Okay so they are releasing two albums? And the firs one is called Godzilla? Whats the 2nd one called?

Ampersand13
2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

I saw that 101, Spirits & Sin and Sugar Daddy were mastered recently. I didn't think much of it cause they were leaked but now it makes sense. I'm sure Spirits & Sin will be on the other album.

Wish they would’ve kept Stutter and Take Me Home though. If Best Friend isn’t on Human I will RIOT

Just now, johnny_9ss said:

Okay so they are releasing two albums? And the firs one is called Godzilla? Whats the 2nd one called?

Human, out on July 2nd

Kirby Kirbs

They’d better put Cross My Heart studio version on Human or someone pls leak it :WAP:

Joyride

wait, this is listed as a compilaiton on their AM page. I'm okay with that.