• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_boy09

• josesuxx

• RadioactiveLights

• Park Jinyoung

He said he will be sharing clips of the songs. It sounds very 80s yatch rock, they fit well with New Light and The You I Miss vibes

About time.

I thought he was gearing up for a new album with New Light and then I Guess I Just Feel Like It/Carry Me Away but he disappeared after dropping them.

36 minutes ago, mathekr said:

About time.

I thought he was gearing up for a new album with New Light and then I Guess I Just Feel Like It/Carry Me Away but he disappeared after dropping them.

After New Light he said he was just going to do singles for a while. He wasn’t working on an album until like Winter 2019. The You I Miss is actually from the same session New Light came out of.

Yessss finally some news. The last album + New Light and Carry Me Away were especially good

4 hours ago, mathekr said:

About time.

New Light catapulted into my top 5 John Mayer songs of all time (kicked out Heartbreak Warfare to find a cushy place alongside Daughters, Half Of My Heart, Waiting On The World To Change, and Say). If he wants to add those 3 "loosies" as album bonus tracks (especially AC radio hit New Light), I wouldn't be mad. 

9 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

New Light catapulted into my top 5 John Mayer songs of all time (kicked out Heartbreak Warfare to find a cushy place alongside Daughters, Half Of My Heart, Waiting On The World To Change, and Say). If he wants to add those 3 "loosies" as album bonus tracks (especially AC radio hit New Light), I wouldn't be mad. 

Found the one person who likes Say :dies:

I'm sad he scrapped his plans for Zero, but excited for a new record nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

John Mayer went to Berklee and everyone there LOVES him. 

I'll definitely check this out. Still Feel Like Your Man and New Light are cute.

Love the title. For some reason I get Frank Ocean vibes. Maybe he'll be back for another "Wildfire (Reprise)" or "White". Thanks for tagging me @Park Jinyoung ! 

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm just imagining the chaotic Berklee energy of Eric Andre, John Mayer, Charlie Puth, and Qveen Herby/Karmin in the same room. :ace: 

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

ALBUM TITLE - Sob Rock. Out June 9 (TBA)

They just started teasing it.

It’s coming :duca:

first single next week. It’s called Last Train Home. It’s the song on the tiktok clips.

tagged some of you guys since you seemed interested.

@RadioactiveLights @josesuxx @trainsskyscrapers @Punky Rooster @mathekr

FINALLY

7 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'll definitely check this out. Still Feel Like Your Man and New Light are cute.

Maybe their most successful drop out. Well after Quincy Jones obvs :dies: Surprised they haven’t given him an honorary title yet. 

On 5/19/2021 at 6:29 AM, Park Jinyoung said:

ALBUM TITLE - Sob Rock. Out June 9 (TBA)

They just started teasing it.

It’s coming :duca:

first single next week. It’s called Last Train Home. It’s the song on the tiktok clips.

tagged some of you guys since you seemed interested.

@RadioactiveLights @josesuxx @trainsskyscrapers @Punky Rooster @mathekr

first single when? this week as well or delayed again? 🥺

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

first single when? this week as well or delayed again? 🥺

Delayed again :rip: (but can it really be called delayed when Columbia never confirmed it? :clown:) Apparently it’s now June 4th, as confirmed by some radio stations.

37 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Delayed again :rip: (but can it really be called delayed when Columbia never confirmed it? :clown:) Apparently it’s now June 4th, as confirmed by some radio stations.

:rip: